I am losing it.

hourglassangel

Uggggghhh, you are right. Where are my boundaries? He did call me names, he did cut me out of his life, he did shut me down. I guess I always look for the best in people and the best in situations. I'm tired of it, really I am.

I am not a b.i.a.t.c.h so I did let him talk to me at the show, thought I was being the bigger person.

I don't think it was you looking for the best in people because he proved no "best" when he treated you that way. In that sense, you entertained him because you were still attached and you wanted that door open -- hoping for that validation and acceptance again.

It has nothing to do with being a bigger person or being a bitch. It's about having boundaries and respecting yourself. Your justification about being a bigger person and not being a bitch was to appease him, and not to empower YOU.

• Like 1
  • Author
hourglassangel

No, I need to stay away from all men...I have had nothing but bad luck for 2 years now...2 years of crying, heartache, men using me, etc. I can't take it anymore.

You're just having a bad day. Believe me, I know how you feel. It seems I have bad luck with RSs too.

The trick is, you have to act like a lady but think like a man. That really is the truth. Every since I've become emotionally unavailable and emotionally unattached from guys especially, my life's gotten better. That's just one reason it's gotten better, of course.

You have to date yourself and be content with being alone. You have to have a good attitude about life. Confidence and happiness is sexy. Men love a smiling, happy girl.

The next time you get involved just don't give your all and don't be a doormat. (;

• Author
hourglassangel

That's not it....I met a guy last week at a party, he took my number...called me and texted me a hundred times a day for over a week. Making plans, taking interest. I played the non-emotional cool girl just taking this opportunity to chill and see where it goes. Kept asking to see me, and I agreed to meet him out on Sunday.

We hung out for a bit, laughed, bought me drinks, etc....called me afterwards and kept me on the phone til 3am.

Than today, sends me a text saying sorry he didn't feel a connection and that we could be friends...I said no thanks.

Really?

What the eff? Really!? All this says to me is that he is desperately seeking something. This in no way is a reflection of you, it is him. On to the next. Let this loser keep it movin! Glad you played the calm cool and collected girl, nicely done!

• Author
hourglassangel

This is really hitting my self esteem. I have a great son family and friends. I don't have any drama. My baby daddy and I get along better now than ever.....so what is my problem? It sucks big time!

I don't go looking for men, they just pop in my life.

The guy I just met? No, lol, we didn't even kiss.

Ok, well maybe that's all he wanted and got the hint you weren't down with that…? Maybe he started talking to someone else he felt a better connection with…who gave it up to him right off the bat. Again, NOT YOUR PROBLEM! lol

It's not that there is anything "wrong" with you, you just haven't come across a guy you're truly compatible with. You may think you are and they may tell you-you are, but chalk it to up them just trying to get in your pants.

I totally see you banging your head against the wall right now but eff it! Be done with guys if that's how you feel. Gota go with your gut. That's probably the best thing for you right now anyways.

Hope you're in good spirits!!!!

Edited by me85
  • Like 1
  • Author
hourglassangel
Ok, well maybe that's all he wanted and got the hint you weren't down with that…? Maybe he started talking to someone else he felt a better connection with…who gave it up to him right off the bat. Again, NOT YOUR PROBLEM! lol

It's not that there is anything "wrong" with you, you just haven't come across a guy you're truly compatible with. You may think you are and they may tell you-you are, but chalk it to up them just trying to get in your pants.

I totally see you banging your head against the wall right now but eff it! Be done with guys if that's how you feel. Gota go with your gut. That's probably the best thing for you right now anyways.

Hope you're in good spirits!!!!

I figured something was wrong with then new one, he came on so freakin strong and I was like dude back off a bit...he was talking about the holidays and family, etc and I couldn't stop myself from laughing. I told him we just met and slow your roll. Than tells me he felt no connection....right because what? Not my problem to try and figure it out. Guys will go to no extent to try and get laid, and I'm not that girl.

I feel amazing today, got another tattoo added last night so that always adds joy to my life ;-)

• Like 1

Ya, he definitely just want to get you into bed. For sure. I hate when they do that! Crazies.

I'm so glad you're feeling amazing today!

What's the new tat of?

• Author
hourglassangel
Ya, he definitely just want to get you into bed. For sure. I hate when they do that! Crazies.

I'm so glad you're feeling amazing today!

What's the new tat of?

I started back in January, adding more tattoos every other month. Last night I got an hourglass, with roses w/vines surrounding it, and a tiny rose that busted open the top of the hourglass. So feminine, so stunning. It means I am timeless and surrounded by beauty.

On top of that, I have "stay true to you" surrounded by stars. and than my shoulders are covered with roses.

You can follow me on instagram if you like

Very cool hourglass. You're a sweetie. Unfortunately, I'm not instagram )=

I know, I know…

So how was your day today???? Tat queen (=

• Like 1

Here is it from the other side/your side. I know how you feel.

My boyfriend of 7 years left me and recently had gotten involved with a new woman he met online. She lives abroad but will be visiting soon.

Called him last night to discuss practicalities and we ended up having a conversation that was so incredibly painful i have been destroyed and we are a day further. What destroyed me is the way he spoke to me.

Harsh, mean and without any feelings. Of course the new woman in his life is perfect in all ways and i was the drag and the nag. He had not met her yet in person but was too thrilled to tell me he is sure this will work because she does everything right and too much awful stuff had happened between us.

Instead of hanging up i just went for more, kept on wanting to hear more about how wonderful she is and how happy he is and how he does not want to see me neither does he miss me. I just let him punch me in the gut over and over and over (verbally of course), and kept coming back for more!

I met a wonderful new someone who is patient and kind and a great listener but can not enjoy this yet. I dont know why you behave the way you do, neither do i know why i enjoy this, it is somehow masochistic and resembles addiction to drugs. We know they are destructive yet we crave them. I wish i could help you, through this myself. But mainly i feel for you, i do. And i understand...i will hopefully start therapy soon, I need to heal but also from this kind of need i have in me to just keep calling the guy for more pain.

• Like 1
  • Author
hourglassangel
Here is it from the other side/your side. I know how you feel.

My boyfriend of 7 years left me and recently had gotten involved with a new woman he met online. She lives abroad but will be visiting soon.

Called him last night to discuss practicalities and we ended up having a conversation that was so incredibly painful i have been destroyed and we are a day further. What destroyed me is the way he spoke to me.

Harsh, mean and without any feelings. Of course the new woman in his life is perfect in all ways and i was the drag and the nag. He had not met her yet in person but was too thrilled to tell me he is sure this will work because she does everything right and too much awful stuff had happened between us.

Instead of hanging up i just went for more, kept on wanting to hear more about how wonderful she is and how happy he is and how he does not want to see me neither does he miss me. I just let him punch me in the gut over and over and over (verbally of course), and kept coming back for more!

I met a wonderful new someone who is patient and kind and a great listener but can not enjoy this yet. I dont know why you behave the way you do, neither do i know why i enjoy this, it is somehow masochistic and resembles addiction to drugs. We know they are destructive yet we crave them. I wish i could help you, through this myself. But mainly i feel for you, i do. And i understand...i will hopefully start therapy soon, I need to heal but also from this kind of need i have in me to just keep calling the guy for more pain.

I just had this conversation with someone yesterday, how we are programmed to attract drama because that is what we are used to. I have had years of therapy and working on myself, yet I always give people 2nd, 3rd, and 4th chances. I don't need this anymore. I am taking a break from dating and men.

Yes, I am in my late 30's and everyone I meet is either divorced or has extreme baggage. We all have issues and nobody is perfect, yet I attract the men who act like babies and throw tantrums. I am not their ex's, or would want to take that place. Just because the ex's treated these men like poop doesn't mean I am a bad person, not everyone is the same.

• Author
hourglassangel
Very cool hourglass. You're a sweetie. Unfortunately, I'm not instagram )=

I know, I know…

So how was your day today???? Tat queen (=

My day is going great so far! Just renewed my gym membership so I can shred the last 15 pounds to get back to my pre-baby weight and I will be super happy! I am currently a size 8 and want to get back to a 6 ;-)

I have been taking are of me, and have no more patients for men who are babies. I just can't take it anymore. Life is toooooo short and beautiful. I've been used and abused by some of these guys, and I am still here, breathing, living and loving. It's not going to change who I am or how I approach a relationship, there is someone out there just like me and we will find each other when its meant to be.