No kiss, no flirting and it's past 3 dates?

Gaeta

Good grief!

I hadn't realised you hadn't seen him in 3 weeks!

He is forty something. Hard work too from date #1. Urgh!!!

Forget this guy.

Your time should be valuable to you, not wasted on men like this.

• Like 2

Hey honey,

I agree with the above. It seems like too much hard work. You must be nearing the end of your patience now? And it's been three weeks without a date. Maybe not forget him entirely if you still like him but start seeing other guys as would gain some perspective. I honestly think that if it's this difficult to begin with, it doesn't bode well for how it goes from hereon in.

You need someone without (obvious) issues who's more relationship ready. Life is short.

todreaminblue
“Don’t chase people. Be yourself, do your own thing, and work hard. The right people… the ones who really belong in your life, will come to you. And stay.” ~Will Smith

So no, I am not going to chase him.

the only thing is .....you have to wonder how many sets of two people prescribe to this quote.....not chasing and living their lives working hard hoping the other person comes back into their lives..so they sit in their houses hoping the other person comes to them...dont get me wrong having a hangover and cancelling a date because of it.....saying alcohol is the elixar of truth so in other words when he isnt drinking he finds it hard to be honest or share his feelings....not particularly good signs......neither is having a big ego......i dont know about you gaeta but the gifts the trips etc dont really matter right now.....if ever

...what matters more is the time you get to spend with each other..like you now are unsure if he even wants to spend time with you...work is great and all men need to work to live.....but they shouldnt live to work...

and trips are great ....but you need the time to take them....otherwise they are totally useless....if he cant make time now to know you better and go on dates with you even an hour date more often......doesnt bode well for time together later on.....when life actually gets rough......if you really care you make time......any way you can..deb