Here's why people are amazing

You're right..23 year old men are mostly just looking for sex. Lucky for me I'm not dating 23 year men.

Also lucky for me, I'm not looking for friends when I date. When I'm interested in pursuing a relationship with a man, of course I'll have sex with him..women like sex too you know. But I'm not going to sleep around while I look. That's disgusting.

If everybody thought the way you did, nobody would ever be in a relationship or get married..what you're saying makes no sense.

Trust me, don't think like I do. The way I do works for me giving my current situation.

Anyway, I'm still a bitter guy. Don't worry about me, be happy.

• Author
Trust me, don't think like I do. The way I do works for me giving my current situation.

Anyway, I'm still a bitter guy. Don't worry about me, be happy.

I don't think I could think like you even if I wanted to, lol.

I am happy. But I wish you would stop being so bitter.

Edit: You should start a thread about your issues with your woman friend.

• Like 2
I don't think I could think like you even if I wanted to, lol.

I am happy. But I wish you would stop being so bitter.

Edit: You should start a thread about your issues with your woman friend.

What I love about happiness is there is only one place it can come from - ourselves. I truly believe if we love ourselves and are happy, then we will be able to love someone else unconditionally and not able to rely on them to make our lives.

Once again, I am really happy for you. Moving forward you will meet some people who will enhance your life, make you sad or happy (for a moment) and/ or disappoint you. Whichever way it goes, it'll only be a small dot in your book of life (KaliLove's book). I know my ex girlfriend in the end of things will be a small dot in a paragraph of my life. It just feels like a lot more because I'm not even half way through my story! Although part of me wishes she would've been apart of the rest of the chapters, there is no telling how my "story" will end.

Keep moving forward and the only person who can help you do that is you :).

• Like 4
mtnbiker3000
What I love about happiness is there is only one place it can come from - ourselves. I truly believe if we love ourselves and are happy, then we will be able to love someone else unconditionally and not able to rely on them to make our lives.

And this is where many, many people are stuck. Because it takes more than just saying it. You must know it. And what if you don't? How do you make that change??

This can be a very difficult journey for many. And still others may never understand this or reach this point. It is obvious from lots of posters here that due to childhood trauma(s), and for many other reasons as well, just don't feel this way.

I really wish there was a sub-forum for this as I think many people would benefit from those discussions.

• Like 3
organizedchaos
Truth of the matter is, if we all had the OPPORTUNITY, we'd jump straight into another relationship....

Cause we're creatures who don't want to prolong any pain we have. It's instinctual

Kali is just doing what comes natural to her emotions right now.

But for women with options, that's pretty easy.

Kali is a smart girl who knows what she's doing and is in a very good place. No one should be concerned about her. And she's incredibly cute, so that helps! I can say this because we met tonight, and had a nice long talk about you all! :p

• Like 1
Kali is a smart girl who knows what she's doing and is in a very good place. No one should be concerned about her. And she's incredibly cute, so that helps! I can say this because we met tonight, and had a nice long talk about you all! :p

You sly mofo.

• Like 1
It means that the name I wanted was taken..and that I live in California and I'm looking for love. What else?

oh well damn. Kali is the goddess of DESTRUCTION! :) i didn't know it was kali-fornia.

So did you get any action? :p

organizedchaos
So did you get any action? :p

If by action you mean great conversation, then yep, I got lucky that night! :bunny:

Edited by organizedchaos
  • Like 2