Here's why people are amazing

Ok..here's why people are awesome.

I ordered in food tonight because I was bored and lonely. In the "special requests" section I wrote that I got dumped and I needed some cheering up.

On the take out container, I found this written in permanent marker:

Dear (Kali),

Don't worry, we love you. :) Also, my name is (name), I'm single. (Phone number). Just sayin'!

Wow..people are freaking amazing. HA! Totally made my night!

• Like 30
Ok..here's why people are awesome.

I ordered in food tonight because I was bored and lonely. In the "special requests" section I wrote that I got dumped and I needed some cheering up.

On the take out container, I found this written in permanent marker:

Dear (Kali),

Don't worry, we love you. :) Also, my name is (name), I'm single. (Phone number). Just sayin'!

Wow..people are freaking amazing. HA! Totally made my night!

lol! Well, did he leave his age? :p

Good for you!

I bet you would get even more numbers from people on LS.

Just sayin' =)

See I'd love a LS dating site.. We would all rebound on each others and we'd mop around this forum for years. ha!

• Like 12
  • Author

AH! I texted him thinking it was a joke and he wrote back! HAHAHA!!!! We're chatting now. This is the most hilarious thing that's ever happened to me. I'll keep you all posted.

Seriously..try it..this is awesome! I feel freaking fantastic right now.

Nat, you are NOT undatable. Quit thinking like that! If that pic is actually you, then you are adorable!

• Like 3
  • Author

Oh and PS, in the container was a free slice of tiramisu. I have sent pics to a few people on here who can verify that this is totally for real and it's totally happening as we speak..just in case anyone doesn't believe me.

AH! I'm so psyched! Ha!

Everyone should try this pick up technique!

• Like 1

I'm a dude. The chances of me getting a girls number from a pizza place? I dare not think at this moment.

• Like 1
  • Author

WOW..and he's cute! Ok, if this actually works out by some miracle, it needs to go down in the history books as the best way to meet a person ever in the history of meeting people..ever..in the universe. :D

• Like 14
  • Author

That is awesome Stud. That's right up there with my story. We should start an Awesome Ways to Meet New People thread! :)

hoping2heal

This is the cutest thing!! :love::love::love:

Yum@ tiramisou..been ages since I've had some.

Edited by a LoveShack.org Moderator
fixed code
  • Like 1
  • Author

BAHAHAHAHAHA!!!! He's taking me out for dinner next week. WOW! This is awesome!!!

• Like 6
  • Author

Stud, you're fantastic. By the way, I definitely used to call my ex my Sexy Stud Muffin, even though he wasn't actually sexy...ha!

I literally cannot stop laughing right now. This is the most ridiculous situation ever, but I'm SO happy right now.

SEE LS?? You can DEFINITELY get over your ex!!! EVERYONE can!

The site I ordered from was GrubHub, in case anyone is interested in jacking my technique. :)

• Like 1
  • Author

Oooh..apparently I'm a hot commodity tonight.

I agree with Elle..there should be an LS dating section, hahaha.

organizedchaos
So my date with grub hub guy is on Monday. Wish me luck!

Definitely post the details Tuesday morning.

• Like 2
  • Author

I will...promise. Even if he and I don't end up together, it's a pretty cool story. I'm happy just to be meeting people.

I just hope this inspires other people to put themselves out there. I'm not saying it's easy to meet people, but if you put yourself out there, even in a stupid and ridiculously embarrassing way like I did, you're bound to at least start conversations.

• Like 6

That's awesome Stud. Maybe I should "advertise" my single status too. I don't have a pic on me on my FB, I just don't do FB a lot.. I keep it for my niece actually. Maybe I should try that too.

I go to the gym, I have started talking to a few girls, as I'd like to make friends. Those girls might know single guys after all. :)

• Like 1
  • Author

Way to go Elle!! I love it. :)

I think stud muffin got banned..all of his posts have disappeared.

I'm not on FB anymore either..it's been about 2 years and I have no regrets about leaving.

Way to go Elle!! I love it. :)

I think stud muffin got banned..all of his posts have disappeared.

I'm not on FB anymore either..it's been about 2 years and I have no regrets about leaving.

I wonder why he was banned.

I'll put a pic on my FB, but like I said, I rarely check it.

• Author

It said in another thread that a previously banned user was banned again. Must have been him.

• Author

So..I'm probably going to need some advice on this one. I'm counting on you guys!

He didn't answer my last text, but we already made a plan for Monday, and the last text was jokey and didn't really require an answer I suppose..it was just banter. I don't want to be a stalker..but is it worrisome that he didn't reply?