All this boob talk in making me.....:p

It's been over 10 days since I've seen the woman I had a few dates with recently. Things got heated then, but we paused at sex. She's all but said what she wants to do this weekend over text..lots of flirting from her. YES! And from what I have seen she has some nice boobs, too! Probably saggy, especially compared to the exes implants, but strangely I am looking forward to some natural ones! I've had my hands on them a couple of times already, and I like!

Call me strange, but even just seeing the shape, the form of a womans breasts with clothes on can be as hot, sometimes hotter, as her being naked. She slipped her bra off one night, had a form fitting shirt on and it was a huge turn on. I did not have to "see them".

• Like 1
GorillaTheater
Call me strange, but even just seeing the shape, the form of a womans breasts with clothes on can be as hot, sometimes hotter, as her being naked. She slipped her bra off one night, had a form fitting shirt on and it was a huge turn on. I did not have to "see them".

If you're strange, we both are brother.

• Like 2
If you're strange, we both are brother.

Ha, yeah some woman love to rips there tops off, their bras off, right away. Ex gf was like this. I'd ask her to leave her bra on, her top on sometimes. There's just something sexy about that to me. Especially feeling them and going under their shirt. Mmmmmmm....

• Like 2
Ruby Slippers

This thread makes me miss my ex :p In spite of his flaws, nobody ever loved up my breasts quite like he did. Sometimes he would just lift them out of the bra and leave the bra on so they were sitting on it like a shelf, then just assault them with his mouth. That was hot.

I made out a little with somebody last night, and it just made me miss my ex. That can't be good :o

• Like 1

I think this is common.

This morning I changed out of my robe and into a tshirt and shorts to do some cleaning, but no bra. I came downstairs and my H just stared at my chest with his mouth gaping open.

And no, they aren't as perky as they used to be! It hasn't altered his appreciation or fascination one bit.

• Like 1