Moral high ground?

You say often, that no one believes you're happy, but who exactly is saying that? As often as you mention you're happiness with him, I've yet to see someone say flat-out that they don't/refuse to believe you....[/QUOTe]

Pea, the post below in essence suggests the poster doesn't believe she's happy. The phrase, "Me thinks the lady doth protest too much," is a common one for suggesting whatever the person is saying is the opposite of reality. You might have missed this post.

If you go to the original post you might notice a couple of other posters "liked" it so guess that means they agree with the assessment.

I see the post. I read it. I still don't see where MOST people on LS say they don't believe her or refuse to. That was my point. I made a response to her's as well reiterating. But at the end of the day, it really doesn't matter. If goody is happy… cool beans.

Edited by a LoveShack.org Moderator

I see the post. I read it. I still don't see where MOST people on LS say they don't believe her or refuse to. That was my point. I made a response to her's as well reiterating. But at the end of the day, it really doesn't matter. If goody is happy… cool beans.[/

Uh huh. Whatever you say SWEET pea.

todreaminblue
I'm astounded by the hypocrisy that exists in regard to infidelity.

pot calling the kettle black.

I'm interested in feedback as to whether infidelity is a study on moral high ground and hypocrisy.

I know people have done studies on infidelity.......and are no better off for coming to any conclusions.....because the more you study and analyse your own personal dealings with infidelity the more you doubt the simple answer...infidelity sucks because ti hurts people ...people do horrible things to each other........and that wont stop its goign t get worse if you believe in the bible......but we can learn from it.....for when you get hurt.......you truly know how it feels for someone else and you wont ever want to do it to another........that is how you eradicate infidelity...good people know it sucks, that it hurts.....and the meek will inherit the earth...even the wayward ones or the other women/men......it will affect them......they will know how they hurt someone one day....and that wont be pretty if they arent remorseful neither will it be pretty for us if we dont forgive...we wont be forgiven either ...we all sin....we all need forgiveness....we all make judgements when we shouldnt...no one is perfect........but doesnt mean we have to poison ourselves with infidelity we can walk away.....and heal...deb

• Like 1

I see the post. I read it. I still don't see where MOST people on LS say they don't believe her or refuse to. That was my point. I made a response to her's as well reiterating. But at the end of the day, it really doesn't matter. If goody is happy… cool beans.

And yes, I'm content, and life is good. That is not to say that I am blissful. I've learned some hard lessons. Nothing I'd like to share here, regarding guilt etc. But we are good. Thanks for enquiring. Have a good one.

• Author
I know people have done studies on infidelity.......and are no better off for coming to any conclusions.....because the more you study and analyse your own personal dealings with infidelity the more you doubt the simple answer...infidelity sucks because ti hurts people ...people do horrible things to each other........and that wont stop its goign t get worse if you believe in the bible......but we can learn from it.....for when you get hurt.......you truly know how it feels for someone else and you wont ever want to do it to another........that is how you eradicate infidelity...good people know it sucks, that it hurts.....and the meek will inherit the earth...even the wayward ones or the other women/men......it will affect them......they will know how they hurt someone one day....and that wont be pretty if they arent remorseful neither will it be pretty for us if we dont forgive...we wont be forgiven either ...we all sin....we all need forgiveness....we all make judgements when we shouldnt...no one is perfect........but doesnt mean we have to poison ourselves with infidelity we can walk away.....and heal...deb

That was beautiful deb:love::love::love:

• Like 1

I think this is perfect.

People will make decisions and choices that can be shocking to themselves let alone others.

We all make mistakes and poor choices at times....but judging the severity of those sins becomes a sport for some. Who among us is more depraved and lacking in virtue? Point 'em out!

Although, I don't think infidelity can be eradicated. Some BS go on to be WS or AP's Why? They are humans stumbling through the darkness. Searching for something to make it better. It's never ok. It's never right but there is so much suffering in this world. It begats even more agony. I got a good look at that up close and personal.

There is the opportunity for redemption for everyone. To turn it all around. You are right Deb, it is poison.

• Like 1

The combination of members improperly quoting each other (our software only processes the inputs members make and improperly closed quotes are an input issue) as well as inappropriate and off-topic cross-talk caused some postings to be deleted. Continue or move on at your discretion. Thanks!

• Like 1