<//=- What is she trying to do here ??? -=//>

hmmmm... I think you definately 'planted a seed'

If her parents were 99% in favor of her because of all the lies and manipulation... after your email, I'd say that percentage dropped to 70%, only because blood is still thicker then water. Ya know?

But with all that talk about abortion, sex, unprotected sex, cheatin' etc... you DEF. made her look like a horrible person. And one that is DEAD wrong, without a doubt for doing what she did. As her father, I'd smack her upside the head for all the sex crap between two guys. :laugh: You brought up alot of good points ...std's and shi#.... which was good and only made her look worse. But, in the end... like I said earlier.... blood is still thicker then water... and she's still Daddy's lil' girl. She'll just deny, deny, deny.

Oh... just reread your post about HIS parents reading it.... HELL YEA!!! they're thinkin' she's a tramp... not a nightmare. Probably telling him to stay away from her and her issues. But he won't listen.

As long as she is uncomfortable around his parents for the rest of the relationship. LOL Not only that but I mentioned her going to his dad's 50th birthday party and thinking of me the whole time she was there. Being with him at the party and wanting me. LOL That had to hurt because he know's he asked her to come home with him and she came to my house and had sex all night. That had to hurt. The parents had to think of that occasion to a remember it as well. Well I am sure there won't be as big a party for the fathers 51st birthday but if there is it will be a night that she is pretty cognizant of what happened the year before lol. He will alwys remember his girlfriend leaving his dads 50th birthday party and having sex with me. Even after they are married if it goes that far LOL. Serves him right for getting involved in a 7 yr relationship is the way I think about it.

And she isn't daddy's little girl. Her mom had her at 15 and she has a step dad now. SDhe calls him by his first name. He is a good guy but definately as involved in her life as if he was her dad. Her dad contacts her about once a year. he never paid child support and rarely saw her when she was growing up. Her mom has her back but that is about it. His parents (the new boyfriend) were my main target as well as him. I wanted him to know what he had done and her issues that he has no idea as to what they are. I wanted him to get a clue that getting involved in LTR's is wrong and there are repercussions. You juist don't break up an LTR and have an easy path to happiness. I hope he is taking notes and if they fail maybe he will think twice about poaching.

You know what all the pain she caused me she I just couldn't hold back any longer. All she had to do was be nice. I didn't care about her being with this guy. I was done I just needed closure and I was getting it before the abortion thing. We were friendly and talked about once a week maybe twice and I was content. Then after the abotrtion she went NC on me for no reason. Well actually a fight that she manipulated me into getting into with her in the first place. She was coniving and deserved for me to have a release of emotions and anger. She should have allowed me to do that with her in some way. But since that was impossible I did it the only way she would understand.