Low contact continues [update]

endingpage

(((((hope shimmers))))))))

I just wanted to give you an e-hug. I have been reading these boards for almost a year now (although only started posting back in February) and have followed your story. It must be so hard, especially for how long it has gone on. But you are very strong and I get the feeling you will be okay no matter what. I wish you great happiness.

• Author
Hope Shimmers
(((((hope shimmers))))))))

I just wanted to give you an e-hug. I have been reading these boards for almost a year now (although only started posting back in February) and have followed your story. It must be so hard, especially for how long it has gone on. But you are very strong and I get the feeling you will be okay no matter what. I wish you great happiness.

Thanks so much endingpage. That means a lot to me. :bunny:

• Author
Hope Shimmers
Hope, we men are really simple. If we want a woman we go get her, or at least try. If we love her we don't hurt her, if we happen to do something stupid(it happens a lot) we do are best to make it up. If she does something to hurt us we attempt to understand.

If those things are missing then he isn't a man worth your time. Doing the same things or showing the same actions that we know caused pain isn't love, its abuse. How the two can be mistaken are beyond my knowledge.

Thanks DKT3. Maybe that explains why I have so much trouble. If you haven't noticed by now, I tend to overanalyze and overthink absolutely everything.

I apparently have some uncanny ability to attract men who are controlling and emotionally manipulative. Or maybe I have a sign on my forehead, I don't know.

As for how the two can be mistaken, I think that after awhile the person on the receiving end starts to justify actions that aren't justifiable and then starts to question the reality of everything. That's what happened to me.

How much more will you suffer girl??!! Cut him out of your life permanently, forever ..

His religion stops him from committing suicide but not committing adultery, getting you pregnant, forsaking his own daughter ?! Why are you so kind to this man? Forgive him if you must for your own peace of mind but tell him enough is just about enough . No contact in any way, shape or form ever .

• Like 1