Ideal breasts size for petite women?

You're obviously not a breast enthusiast if you don't know how bra sizes work.

It's OK, just step aside and let the professionals handle this.

You own a bra store? You regular fit women?

Maybe that'd be your dream job:laugh:

• Like 1
I'm a 32D to DD cup size right 5'1" and 100 lbs. but I always get the complaint my boobs are too big for the rest of me.

When I was 82 lbs I was a modest 32C sister size to 34B. People still said they looked too big on me. I have big shoulders so idk how they are supposed to be big on me seriously doesn't make sense.

No offence but that is huge.

I am a 32 DD and I am NOT petite.

And my boobs STILL are considered large. For my size.

I am 5 '5.

You should consider breast reduction if they are causing you back pain.

PLENTY of men love large breasts though.

Just ask somedude81:o

I think you are giving it too much attention. When anyone says anything about your breast size, dismiss it with a breezy comment. Fake boobs, they ask? Just say "Nope." Then change subject. Really, whose business is it? Nobody's!

I'm petite and a perky 32 c or 34 b. I don't look big, but my nipples are big and guys seem to go crazy over my boobs. Go figure. I'm surprised. Lots of girls have bigger ones. When you are a smaller band size like a 32 ( versus a 36) then the cup sizes are smaller, too. A 36c has a much bigger cup! So it's not all that impressive to be a 32c! Most people would say I'm average, or even small!

Edited by blueskyday

I'm a 32G and five two. Giant ass as well. No advice just wanted to say I feel your pain, I tend to wear stuff that hides my boobs as much as possible.

• Like 1
  • Author
Nickierose19
So it sounds like large breasts run in your family.

Then it makes no sense that they are giving you crap about it.

Well my aunts both gained weight so I guess that's why. They call my mom anorexic for years one said my mom would have a big butt if she gained 10 lbs. they used to call me thick because I had precocious puberty.

My cousins are mostly flat chested though. The big chested ones are usually overweight. So I'm constantly compared to them.

Edited by Nickierose19
I'm just wondering. I'm a petit woman. It's odd though no one seems to think I am because my chest size. I've always been told I wasn't proportionate even when I was a 32C(my smallest size). Anyhow what do you consider the most ideal/attractive size for a petit woman?

as big as possible

Well my aunts both gained weight so I guess that's why. They call my mom anorexic for years one said my mom would have a big butt if she gained 10 lbs. they used to call me thick because I had precocious puberty.

My cousins are mostly flat chested though. The big chested ones are usually overweight. So I'm constantly compared to them.

Oh!

Yeah there is a difference between being thin and busty, and being fat and having big boobs.

If all the women in your family who have big boobs are fat, and you aren't, then that gives them reason to pick on you.

Most likely they're jealous. Both for you having big boobs, and not being overweight.

All you can do is try and not let it bother you.

There are minimizer bras that should fit you.

Bali

Somewhere there is a website for thin women with large breasts and they sell clothing and maybe bras or at least they might have a link to that type of bra website. I think your problem is wearing the wrong size which gives you no support. Try going down a band size and up a cup size. Instead of 32C, try 30D or 28DD.

The shape of your breasts is important as well.

If you are desperate you could also wear a sports bra under a loose fitting top.

• Author
Nickierose19
huh, that sister size chart actually makes some sense.

I bounce between 34D, 32DD, 34DD, and 32E depending on my weight and the bra manufacturer.

OP a specialty shop fitting would probably be a great idea. Don't get fitted at Victoria's Secret. In fact, when at all possible, don't even get bras from them. They really don't fit large breasted girls well AT ALL. Flimsy, nonsupportive, and make large breasts look strangely shaped.

Yeah I got fitted there once they said I was 32A. And then I let them see what I did to a 32A. And they said I was too small for any of their sizes since I was likely a 30D or DD. that's what she told me. I went recently again and they told me I was a 32C. But then I ended up fitting their 32D well with the back band way high like usual. They don't make me odd shaped though.

Weird thing is I can't bounce back like that though at all. I fit 32D right now but 34C is a bad fit. The same when I fit 32C but never 34B. I could fit 32C or 34C as long as I put the 34 on the last hook. Maybe it's because of my broad shoulders I depend on them to hold the cups up.

Bali

Somewhere there is a website for thin women with large breasts and they sell clothing and maybe bras or at least they might have a link to that type of bra website. I think your problem is wearing the wrong size which gives you no support. Try going down a band size and up a cup size. Instead of 32C, try 30D or 28DD.

If you are desperate you could also wear a sports bra under a loose fitting top.

No! The last thing she needs is a bra that makes her breasts look smaller!

• Author
Nickierose19
No offence but that is huge.

I am a 32 DD and I am NOT petite.

And my boobs STILL are considered large. For my size.

I am 5 '5.

You should consider breast reduction if they are causing you back pain.

PLENTY of men love large breasts though.

Just ask somedude81:o

I have a big back actually I've never had back pain. I just wish I were heavier really. Then it could balance things out.

I'm a 32D to DD cup size right 5'1" and 100 lbs. but I always get the complaint my boobs are too big for the rest of me.

When I was 82 lbs I was a modest 32C sister size to 34B. People still said they looked too big on me. I have big shoulders so idk how they are supposed to be big on me seriously doesn't make sense.

Personally, I'm not a breast guy.

But I'll take that 5'1, petite frame all the way to the bank. ;)

Bonus points if you're either Asian or Hispanic.

• Author
Nickierose19
I think you are giving it too much attention. When anyone says anything about your breast size, dismiss it with a breezy comment. Fake boobs, they ask? Just say "Nope." Then change subject. Really, whose business is it? Nobody's!

I'm petite and a perky 32 c or 34 b. I don't look big, but my nipples are big and guys seem to go crazy over my boobs. Go figure. I'm surprised. Lots of girls have bigger ones. When you are a smaller band size like a 32 ( versus a 36) then the cup sizes are smaller, too. A 36c has a much bigger cup! So it's not all that impressive to be a 32c! Most people would say I'm average, or even small!

Yea I totally agree my aunt was a 36C and my mom's manager was a 40C. This is why my mom always suggested I try a 32B but it was way too small. 36C was like a shirt for me lol. I never really considered my size big at all. I'd say more average. Even now I'd consider it more average than anything the average breasts size is 36C.the equivalent size for that is 32DD. It's odd though now at a 32D I can fit 36C on the last hook.

My actual cups long ago were around 8.5 to nine inches so that's equivalent to a full 34B and 34C for my other boob. I think maybe that's why idk. People outside of my family tend to assume you can't be under 100 lbs and have boobs it's weird IMO. Maybe it's just vegas idk. Because in reno I didn't deal with this all that much.

• Author
Nickierose19
Oh!

Yeah there is a difference between being thin and busty, and being fat and having big boobs.

If all the women in your family who have big boobs are fat, and you aren't, then that gives them reason to pick on you.

Most likely they're jealous. Both for you having big boobs, and not being overweight.

All you can do is try and not let it bother you.

My mom's generation actually made fun of the fat siblings. They weren't even really fat. They were just not rail skinny.

My grandma and aunts didn't get really fat until in their 20's. my grandma got fat at 25 after having 4 kids year after year I find it amazing those years before she got back down to her original weight the four other times. So at my age they were all skinny like myself.

It's just my generation has more obesity. 2 of my cousins are obese or fat. The other 2 are pear shaped. And the other has big boobs she's hourglass shaped. But she's bigger than me with wide hips so she looks womanly instead of out of place.

I have another cousin but she's still a kid.

Also some make claims like that my dad's family is thick (wide hips heavier set) so I should be too since I'm a lot more like my dad than my mom in looks and mentally in some ways. But it just happened to be I take after my mom in size.

• Author
Nickierose19

The thing is I've tried 30D and that was just painful.one thing the cups didn't work on me and I felt very constricted I put it to the last hook to make it like a 28. Then I put the cups on and I was hanging out like crazy better than a 32A or B though. I didn't become a bra literally but it was really tight.and my bust was too big for it. My boobs at the time were the same size I am now 32D basically. I tried 30DD that still didn't work for my boobs. I never can do sister sizes it seems. I can do the same bra cup size with different bands though usually. Like 32C and 34C or 32 D and 34D.

I used to wear sports bras and sweaters. It used to be perfectly fine in sports bras. But I got the kind that only have band sizes now it's as a 32D or more I'm always out of them. I need to buy new ones. In Las Vegas though sometimes it's tank season and I really don't

My shape is the first one with a little unevenness usually it's not a problem. Only problem I have is with push ups. Or demi bras because I could get arrested if it shows my areolas. Since I have big areolas. Not that bad anymore because I have bigger boobs now. Other than that I have no real problems with any types of bras due to shape.

Bali

I wear sports bras all the time! Comfy! I'm petite, slender 32c or 34b and love it! I don't care what anyone else thinks. Neither should you!

• Like 1
  • Author
Nickierose19
I wear sports bras all the time! Comfy! I'm petite, slender 32c or 34b and love it! I don't care what anyone else thinks. Neither should you!

I know I could manage to contain my boobs at a 32C too just larger becomes a problem really.

kiss_andmakeup

I confess that I don't understand the point of these threads. Unless you are contemplating plastic surgery, what you've got is what you've got, correct? So what's the point in asking everyone what their "ideal" is? It's either so you can be reassured that you are "ideal," or feel even crappier about yourself upon realizing that you're "not ideal."

As has been mentioned before, there are myriad men who will love your boobs just the way they are.

And FYI, I grew up with moderate boob insecurity as a teen - particularly because I am rather tall (5'8 and I am a 34B/32C) and always felt like I should have a larger chest in order to be proportional. That concern has pretty much evaporated since I started dating around ten years ago, because every guy I have ever been with has praised my body extensively. If the man you're with is telling you that you "aren't proportional," please understand that the problem is not your boobs. It's the guy.

• Like 3
I confess that I don't understand the point of these threads. Unless you are contemplating plastic surgery, what you've got is what you've got, correct? So what's the point in asking everyone what their "ideal" is? It's either so you can be reassured that you are "ideal," or feel even crappier about yourself upon realizing that you're "not ideal."

As has been mentioned before, there are myriad men who will love your boobs just the way they are.

And FYI, I grew up with moderate boob insecurity as a teen - particularly because I am rather tall (5'8 and I am a 34B/32C) and always felt like I should have a larger chest in order to be proportional. That concern has pretty much evaporated since I started dating around ten years ago, because every guy I have ever been with has praised my body extensively. If the man you're with is telling you that you "aren't proportional," please understand that the problem is not your boobs. It's the guy.

I think a big issue is when a woman settles for a guy who doesn't think her body is amazing, even worse if he actually has a problem with it.

Personally I get annoyed when she said that guys told her that her boobs are too big, and I'm think her body is absolutely amazing. The thoughts that keep screaming in my head are "Don't date him, date me!. I'll show you what it's like to be with a man who completely desires you."

• Like 2
A 28" rib cage with a 35" breast measurement, equates to 28G. If you go up one band size to a 30, this equates to a 30F. One more band size and it equates to a 32E. So your numbers don't synch.

The thing is I've tried 30D and that was just painful.one thing the cups didn't work on me and I felt very constricted I put it to the last hook to make it like a 28. Then I put the cups on and I was hanging out like crazy better than a 32A or B though. I didn't become a bra literally but it was really tight.and my bust was too big for it. My boobs at the time were the same size I am now 32D basically. I tried 30DD that still didn't work for my boobs. I never can do sister sizes it seems. I can do the same bra cup size with different bands though usually. Like 32C and 34C or 32 D and 34D.

I used to wear sports bras and sweaters. It used to be perfectly fine in sports bras. But I got the kind that only have band sizes now it's as a 32D or more I'm always out of them. I need to buy new ones. In Las Vegas though sometimes it's tank season and I really don't

My shape is the first one with a little unevenness usually it's not a problem. Only problem I have is with push ups. Or demi bras because I could get arrested if it shows my areolas. Since I have big areolas. Not that bad anymore because I have bigger boobs now. Other than that I have no real problems with any types of bras due to shape.

Reread my post. The reason those cup sizes don't fit for the band sizes, is that they're the wrong sizes.
I'm just wondering. I'm a petit woman. It's odd though no one seems to think I am because my chest size. I've always been told I wasn't proportionate even when I was a 32C(my smallest size). Anyhow what do you consider the most ideal/attractive size for a petit woman?

Define petite? I'm petite (5ft on the nose) and mine are a 36hh all natural. I think for a petite girl anything above a d/dd is far too big x

Define petite? I'm petite (5ft on the nose) and mine are a 36hh all natural. I think for a petite girl anything above a d/dd is far too big x

Nonsense, boobs are never too big.

Are you sure you're a 36? That's a really large back size for a petite woman.

BTW, if you are a HH, I think you have the biggest boobs on LoveShack. Congratulations!

• Like 1

Spoken as someone who doesn't have to carry them around every day, or deal with comments on them from both family members and complete strangers.

• Like 3

Are you sure you're a 36? That's a really large back size for a petite woman.

BTW, if you are a HH, I think you have the biggest boobs on LoveShack. Congratulations!

I think I have a wide back! That and I usually need the extra in the back so the front doesn't pull. I wish I didn't have them, they are a pain in the ass!!! LOL

Ninjainpajamas

I've always liked the cute petite frame with the big boobs personally, and I haven't met a lot of guys who didn't like it either.

I think the thing about men is we find desirable such a wide variety of bodies at the end of the day that it's not like we necessarily compare unless there's something about the woman we are with that we don't really like, men might not be that into her or attracted to her all that much but still be with her...therefore kind of complain and jab at her appearance, desiring someone they're more interested in/attracted to overall, but it wouldn't be because of one thing...women obsess over details men only scrutinize when not that interested.

What is weird for me is I thought a shorter girl (hell i don't know, anything below 5'5"?) would be more interested in shorter guys around their height than a guy my size (6'1"), I always thought that was a bit weird since they were so much shorter than myself but it seems to be unanimously so that they tend to like tall men.

I'm more concerned with weight/weight gain than boob size, I'd rather not get forced into that corner of "Well you have to accept me now, even if i gained 100 pounds because if you don't love me or find me sexy and attractive with a little "extra weight" now you're basically a POS" even though I cannot control what my penis likes sexually. Honestly, I've been in that boat before...it wasn't 100 pounds but it was considerably close to that, it was a huge increase and shock for me...no I was not mean, I tried to help and support her, never criticizing or stopping my desire and of course it didn't help, she instead chose to self-loathe.

So therefore if the woman is on the petite-slim side already with her big boobs, at least there's some room to "grow". Since society (and by society I mean many women) frown upon men who do not desire wiggling their fingers through lards of extra fat like it's playdough and condemned for not being sexually attracted to it on top of that, then it's of absolute importance that a man choose a woman wisely that seems to care about her weight/appearance/health enough for herself because whatever happens after that with her body is her "right" and you're obligated to accept that, in short as a man you're pretty much screwed and there's nothing you can do or say in reality about that, whether it's 25 pounds or 100, in fact you're supposed to just leave and say nothing about it! (gotta love that stipulation on "communication")...other than of course be "encouraging" and "supportive" even if this was something she's had difficulty with for her own emotional reasons and at the end of the day so there is nothing you can do, she might not really have the motivation or desire to fix it.

So for men, weight>boob size much more of a concern, by a landslide. If she's petite-slim with big boobs now...then a few short years later...short, fat and round, rolling around the living room all day in a tight ball with her painted toe nails flailing about...those boobs aren't so great anymore resting on a shelf layer of fat.

• Like 1