Ideal breasts size for petite women?

• Author
Nickierose19
It really sucks that people have been so mean to you simply because of your breasts.

If I were dating you, I'd want you to be at 110. That should give you a good amount of sexy fat, and F cup would be amazing.

In my opinion, any man who ever says anything negative about your body, should be instantly dumped. There are far too many men out there who will completely appreciate you, for you to waste your time on the men who don't.

BTW, since you are living in Vegas, are you a dancer?

My ex is very big into ballet and the people there used to be mean to her because she was busty. I know there is a belief in the dance community that the women should be very thin and not have any breasts.

I remember seeing a high class topless show in Vegas a few years ago, and I was disappointed in how small everyone's breasts were. The women there were obviously very talented but I didn't find them attractive. They were all too skinny.

A few days later I went to a strip club and got the eye candy I was craving.

I was in ballet as a kid. I was an A cup back then and was quite large for most of the other kids because I was 9. I switched off to soccer though early on. I'm not in vegas to be an exotic dancer. I'm just a regular waitress.

Btw, I'm not the kind that actually looks nice overweight. I can barely keep my waist at 100 lbs. main is the fact that I'm of an athletic build. My hips can't handle extra weight. Most women can have 25" waistlines. I can't I just look boxy.

The number 32 is a made up number. I'll go and get fitted the largest size I was told I was back then was 32C. Bra fitters add 4 inches so petit women can shop in their store. I had a 28" rib cage in clothing about 29 at the largest. they'd say my band was 32 or round it to 34. theyd tell me i was a 34A if They rounded. But I could only fit 32 and 34C's so that's what I wore. my actual bust measurement was 35. So I tend to like adding 4 inches and just saying I'm a 32c d or dd or even f cup.

Basically a 32C adds to be a 35" bust. Because a C cup is 3 inches. 32 is not adding the bra cup size it's just the band.

A 28" rib cage with a 35" breast measurement, equates to 28G. If you go up one band size to a 30, this equates to a 30F. One more band size and it equates to a 32E. So your numbers don't synch.
  • Like 1
A 28" rib cage with a 35" breast measurement, equates to 28G. If you go up one band size to a 30, this equates to a 30F. One more band size and it equates to a 32E. So your numbers don't synch.

Damn those are big if accurate. I hope it's true.

Yet I'm glad I don't have to carry those things around with me everyday.

• Author
Nickierose19

How could I fit a 30F or 32E?

Those would be 37and 38. While I only had a bust of 35....

I couldn't fit a 32D for the same reason. 36".

The whole sister sizing doesn't make sense to me because the "sister sizes" aren't all the same sizes.

Anyhow I know I'm not a real 32 anything I previously said it's just the size I'm wearing. Most women wear the wrong size. I rather say I'm this size than a G or more now because at that point it sounds quite odd. When I say 32C it's meant to be descriptive.

How could I fit a 30F or 32E?

Those would be 37and 38. While I only had a bust of 35....

I couldn't fit a 32D for the same reason. 36".

The whole sister sizing doesn't make sense to me because the "sister sizes" aren't all the same sizes.

Anyhow I know I'm not a real 32 anything I previously said it's just the size I'm wearing. Most women wear the wrong size. I rather say I'm this size than a G or more now because at that point it sounds quite odd. When I say 32C it's meant to be descriptive.

Your rib cage IS your measurement where the letters are your cup size.

So either you don't/didn't have a 28" rib cage or you don't/didn't have a 35" breast summit measurement.

• Author
Nickierose19
Damn those are big if accurate. I hope it's true.

Yet I'm glad I don't have to carry those things around with me everyday.

28G isn't that big. I didn't even know I had big boobs back then. Only an average size person they'd be medium or average to large. I could wear sweaters people would think I was an a or b.

In tank tops that's the only time. Still only looked like a 34C.

• Author
Nickierose19
Your rib cage IS your measurement where the letters are your cup size.

So either you don't/didn't have a 28" rib cage or you don't/didn't have a 35" breast summit measurement.

I did. I actually had both. And I know that's the true bra size for me but I can't afford to buy a 28G there are none in normal stores.

Have you looked at the sister size charts?

http://i.imgur.com/JqcOI.png

28G is the same as 32F or a 34E. So yes, a 28G is very big considering that average breast size is a 34C which you are three tiers larger than.

Have you tried going to specialty lingerie shop to get fitted?

I did. I actually had both. And I know that's the true bra size for me but I can't afford to buy a 28G there are none in normal stores.
Had you had a 28" rib cage, you should have been swimming in a 32 band width since it would have hung loose, even on the tightest hooks.
  • Like 1
  • Author
Nickierose19
Had you had a 28" rib cage, you should have been swimming in a 32 band width since it would have hung loose, even on the tightest hooks.

Yeah the bands always rise high for that reason. But the cups looked ok. Like a push up bra basically.

Wow.

Your breasts do look large for your frame. Though I say that in a manner of fact way, and not at all as a negative. They look great to me.

Some men may be turned off by your breasts, and some men will be turned on. Just find a guy who likes your breasts but is also able to tell that there is more too you as well.

regine_phalange

It looks more than fine, I know a girl who is around 1.50m, thin and has C cups.I never thought it looks disproportionate.

This thread makes me sad.

I wish people would accept others as they are. Large, small or other.

There's absolutely nothing wrong with this woman's breasts. Nothing.

• Like 3
  • Author
Nickierose19
Large yes - but Jessica Rabbit or Dolly Parton you are not.

Yea dolly parton's boobs are 45". Mine 35-37.5 inches depending in my weight.

My grandma was 40" with a 23" waist. My aunt was a 44" with a 28" waist.

Dolly's waistline is 20...

She had to have breasts implants after she lost weight. It's hard to have breasts that double your waist size and then some.

If I'm ovulating my boobs can be 37.5 with a 23.5 inch waist. In my family I'm actually not big from the what my genetics are capable of. Yet my family is the main ones who are rude are the ones who were big busted. But I get a lot crap from everybody else too. Besides my mom.

So it sounds like large breasts run in your family.

Then it makes no sense that they are giving you crap about it.

Have you looked at the sister size charts?

http://i.imgur.com/JqcOI.png

28G is the same as 32F or a 34E. So yes, a 28G is very big considering that average breast size is a 34C which you are three tiers larger than.

Have you tried going to specialty lingerie shop to get fitted?

huh, that sister size chart actually makes some sense.

I bounce between 34D, 32DD, 34DD, and 32E depending on my weight and the bra manufacturer.

OP a specialty shop fitting would probably be a great idea. Don't get fitted at Victoria's Secret. In fact, when at all possible, don't even get bras from them. They really don't fit large breasted girls well AT ALL. Flimsy, nonsupportive, and make large breasts look strangely shaped.

• Like 1
huh, that sister size chart actually makes some sense.

I bounce between 34D, 32DD, 34DD, and 32E depending on my weight and the bra manufacturer.

OP a specialty shop fitting would probably be a great idea. Don't get fitted at Victoria's Secret. In fact, when at all possible, don't even get bras from them. They really don't fit large breasted girls well AT ALL. Flimsy, nonsupportive, and make large breasts look strangely shaped.

Phoe, if there's one thing I know about women, it's boobs :lmao:

My scale is

Cute

Damn!

Double Damn!

Excellent

Fantastic

I think Victorias secret has gone too commercial.

Nickierose19 should probably get fitted at a specialty store that deals with the larger sizes. They should be more likely to give her an accurate measurement.

Yea dolly parton's boobs are 45". Mine 35-37.5 inches depending in my weight.

My grandma was 40" with a 23" waist. My aunt was a 44" with a 28" waist.

Dolly's waistline is 20...

She had to have breasts implants after she lost weight. It's hard to have breasts that double your waist size and then some.

If I'm ovulating my boobs can be 37.5 with a 23.5 inch waist. In my family I'm actually not big from the what my genetics are capable of. Yet my family is the main ones who are rude are the ones who were big busted. But I get a lot crap from everybody else too. Besides my mom.

Ya a 14 inch drop is a noticeable difference.

Last year I was at a 14 inch drop when I was really working out....and then got a bit of a belly this year and I am at a 12 inch drop now .......but then I am a dude.:lmao:

Edited by dichotomy
  • Author
Nickierose19
Wow.

Your breasts do look large for your frame. Though I say that in a manner of fact way, and not at all as a negative. They look great to me.

Some men may be turned off by your breasts, and some men will be turned on. Just find a guy who likes your breasts but is also able to tell that there is more too you as well.

Thanks.

I know it's just I always run into ones that are turned off by it. And tend to be judgmental.

• Like 1
  • Author
Nickierose19
Ya a 14 inch drop is a noticeable difference.

Last year I was at a 14 inch drop when I was really working out....and then got a bit of a belly this year and I am at a 12 inch drop now .......but then I am a dude.:lmao:

I have a 19" difference in shoulders.

You can exercise to build up your butt so you look more proportionate. You bust would look smaller by comparison. You'd be a perfect hourglass. I know some women swear by the Brazilian Butt Lift DVDs. Or go to a gym.

Have you tried wearing minimizer bras?

• Author
Nickierose19
You can exercise to build up your butt so you look more proportionate. You bust would look smaller by comparison. You'd be a perfect hourglass. I know some women swear by the Brazilian Butt Lift DVDs. Or go to a gym.

Have you tried wearing minimizer bras?

I have a big butt actually... Well when I'm at a healthy weight. I have male looking hips which actually helps me fit 0's and it's also why I have a big hip measurement 33" compared to a 23.5" waist. It's almost a perfect .7. But from the front I'm totally narrow. I can wear jeans that make me look like they curve when I'm very light weighted but I still look top heavy.

I know there are procedures to make the hips actually curve. When I get enough money I'll get it to even me out.

I haven't found any bras in my real size. There are no minimizer in a 32C or D cup. When I was my heaviest I considered minimizer a but I never got them because when I could I was too small.

Edited by Nickierose19
I have a big butt actually... Well when I'm at a healthy weight. I have male looking hips which actually helps me fit 0's and it's also why I have a big hip measurement 33" compared to a 23.5" waist. It's almost a perfect .7. But from the front I'm totally narrow. I can wear jeans that make me look like they curve when I'm very light weighted but I still look top heavy.

I know there are procedures to make the hips actually curve. When I get enough money I'll get it to even me out.

I haven't found any bras in my real size. There are no minimizer in a 32C or D cup. When I was my heaviest I considered minimizer a but I never got them because when I could I was too small.

wow. I am not petite and I am a 32 DD. 130ish lbs and 5'5. Not at all petite.

My breasts are pretty big though. Although they are not HUGE.