Borderline Personality Ex

• Author

After screaming at each other on the phone and I actually told her I talked to her mom. She then called me back saying I was a liar I then hung up. 20 minutes later I got a phone call from her apologizing. I hung up again. I have literally never been treated so poorly by someone in my life and after she was so rude to me. It's not even rude. It was a pure psychopath talking to me I'm done. She actually pissed me off enough that I told her she has something wrong in her head.

foolinlove79

Reading these posts has just made me realise my bf is bpd. The constant break ups initiated by him. And for no reason at all. Everythings fine and then bam...bu. all the stupid petty issues in the relationship are my fault. Things im doing or not doing. Its a rollercoaster. Its draining and soul sucking. Cant believe how many people have been through the same thing

After screaming at each other on the phone and I actually told her I talked to her mom. She then called me back saying I was a liar I then hung up. 20 minutes later I got a phone call from her apologizing. I hung up again. I have literally never been treated so poorly by someone in my life and after she was so rude to me. It's not even rude. It was a pure psychopath talking to me I'm done. She actually pissed me off enough that I told her she has something wrong in her head.

You already knew she had something wrong with her. And yet..you continued to talk to her knowing it wasn't going to end well.

At this point, your pain is on you. You're no longer a victim, you're a volunteer.

• Like 2
  • Author

I guess I was just hoping to be loved and maybe she wasn't lying. Again now I'm here broken again and hurting alone. She got what she wanted

I guess I was just hoping to be loved and maybe she wasn't lying. Again now I'm here broken again and hurting alone. She got what she wanted

The only option is to cut her completely out of your life. Do not budge one inch. You've got to distance yourself from this craziness.

• Author

You're right. It's not like I can do it I've done it before it's just this initial heartbreak that really really sucks. Being rejected. Defeated. Lost all self respect.

I don't know if a narcissist counts but yea that was my ex. Those kind of people will leave you traumatized and emotionally damaged :(

• Author

I am as shawdow of the person I used to be. For some reason I keep going back for more. I have so much anger and pain because of this person. It's like, IF she was pregnant why did she then tell me after the fact. Why tell me at all? It's like she came back into my life just to hurt me and screw me over again and then escape and rub her guy in my face. Telling me she wants to be with me etc. Then right back to him. She has literally never been on her own. I'm defeated.

I have so much anger and pain because of this person.
No, Cali, your anger and pain largely arise from bad choices YOU have made -- and are continuing to make. As several respondents have already said, you are not a victim but, rather, a volunteer. You can put an end to this toxic relationship any time you want to do so.
  • Like 1
  • Author

I made that step again today by not speaking to her whatsoever. She's blocked AGAIN. The only reason I let her back in was because she said she was pregnant and I felt like I owed her, but I don't owe her anything.

I made that step again today by not speaking to her whatsoever. She's blocked AGAIN. The only reason I let her back in was because she said she was pregnant and I felt like I owed her, but I don't owe her anything.

WAS. She said she WAS pregnant but that she terminated the pregnancy. Not that she's currently pregnant. And you know she's a liar..it's not the first time she's said something radical to get your attention. There was no reason to re-establish regular contact. You're making excuses.

This is why you need to block her. So she cannot pull a stunt like this again and suck you back in. Change your number and your email address..no BS excuses about why you can't..you can. YOu can always tell the important people that you've changed your number.

You need this toxic person out of your life for good. She cannot and will not ever love you, or herself, or anyone else. You will find love but you're looking in the wrong place and you know it.

• Like 1