Wife and bestfriend

Leaving

• Author

When will this pain end ?

When will the hurt and humlation go away ?

When can I begin to joy life again ?

Will I ever I trust in a relationship or friendship again ?

Will the mental movies and nightmares go away ?

Will I ever find love again ?

Am I the cause of this ?

I'm really truly trying to find the light that is at the end of this tunnel,but it has been awful hard to stay afloat in a ship that's already sinking.

Have you thought about talking to a counsellor

I think talking to a counselor would be a wise step in order to help me grow as a person and learn from this. too bad I can't use the counselor that help me when my parents died.

I have not been a BS thankfully but i will answer some of the questions with the experiences i have had with infidelity around me with family and friends.

Will I ever I trust in a relationship or friendship again ?
Most certainly, when you find new love, its the best thing you will have felt in a long time.

Will the mental movies and nightmares go away ?
When you totally fall out of love with her.

Will I ever find love again ?
Yes, be open to it as well.. that is key.

Am I the cause of this ?
An emphatic.. hell no!
  • Author

Tommrow I plan to move on from this fuxxed up situation i'm in.Waking up with a new attiude .Why should I pain feel from something that was outta of my control.Hell she fuxxed up and caused all this. It was her choice and hers alone to spread her legs for temptation.I gave her everything and took nothing while she took everything and gave nothing. I am so much better off without her.One thing she can't say my love wasn't real.

PS.....

I also I have been doing some reaseacher on counselors in my area I plan on calling a few tommrow to see if they will be a right choice for me

Also counting down the days till she is served

THANKS TO ALL FOR LISTENINGS......

GN LS

• Like 2

One step at a time. You'll be hearing from her. I'm sure she felt cooking in her underwear was going to bag it for her. I wonder what she'll think of next.

• Like 2

When I read about the part of how she aborted the baby, my heart really sank. She could have killed the OP's child. What if that was his child?? And this is coming from a woman that doesn't want kids. I think abortion should only be reserved when it's a very serious circumstance such as: a girl or young woman getting raped, the woman has serious health issues and is going to die if she gives birth or the child will be born deformed.

I think that's not just a cheating wife the OP was dealing with but a real mental nutcase. She's a very disturbed person and I feel sad for the other men that are going to be involved with her after he divorces her.

• Like 1
  • Author
When I read about the part of how she aborted the baby, my heart really sank. She could have killed the OP's child. What if that was his child?? And this is coming from a woman that doesn't want kids. I think abortion should only be reserved when it's a very serious circumstance such as: a girl or young woman getting raped, the woman has serious health issues and is going to die if she gives birth or the child will be born deformed.

I think that's not just a cheating wife the OP was dealing with but a real mental nutcase. She's a very disturbed person and I feel sad for the other men that are going to be involved with her after he divorces her.

That is the sick part about it just to think my wife could have been carry another man baby while married to me that right there i could never see myself to forgive her .Hopefully this situation will make her take a good look at herself and change maybe next time when she's in a relationship she won't play games but only time will tell

• Author

Happy Late Night to All

My day has actually been decent.Not to many setbacks...

The best part of my day is when the lawyer called to confirms she had been served(first time I smiled in a while)

After that spent the rest of the day doing some much needed yard work.After the call from the lawyer turnt the cellphone off and unhooked the house phones from the jack(bet she has been calling all day probably her and her parents-surprise she hasn't showed up yet still waiting on that)...

I'm also thinking throwing a custom party for the coworkers to make new friends....

PS.

I have narrowed my options down to 2 shrinks hopefully I have a choice by the end of this week....

Time to get some rest and see what tomorrow brings....

GN....

• Like 1

It seems pretty obvious what you have to do. Tell her you want to reconcile, have some sex with her, and kill her with your boner.

• Like 1

Lets be serious here. What she has done moving another man into your home and bedroom while you are traveling is beyond humiliation and degradation toward you. She symbolically defecated on you and your marriage in absolutely the worst possible way imaginable. Why would you do any lifting except for lifting the phone to call an attorney. Why would you continue to love a person who would do such a hateful and degrading thing to you? You deserve better and it is sad because you apparently don't think so.

• Like 2
  • Author

About 4:15 i got a text from her

Her-please pickup the phone

1 hour later

Her-why haven't you returned my calls i wanna talk with you

15 Mins Later

Her-please answer my calls i love you

1 Mins later

Her-I love you

5 mins Later

Her-I wish i could take it all back

10 mins later

Her- i never meant to hurt you and he doesn't come close to you

1.5 hours later

Her-Instead of a divorce what about a separation to give you time to think and get your brain together

Me-can you please leave alone and just let me go can't stay married to a person i can't trust so it over

Her-please i love you and can't imagine living in world not being married to you i love you

Her-please just call me or answer my calls

Me-for what i have nothing to say to you and if i do my lawyer will get in touch with you

Me-question

Her-what

Me-when can your **** be packed and outta my house

No response yet...

Wow she sure has a sick and twisted way of loving you. It's similar to how certain abuser claimed to loving their victims. Maybe she might have some feelings for you but definitely no where the way it's suppose to be given in a committed relationship or marriage.

Go on with lawyer. She only loves the idea of being married but not committing.

• Author

Some good News today...

I floated the ideal of me throwing a custom party and some coworkers liked that ideal and even made suggestions of helping me....

• Like 1
  • Author
Wow she sure has a sick and twisted way of loving you. It's similar to how certain abuser claimed to loving their victims. Maybe she might have some feelings for you but definitely no where the way it's suppose to be given in a committed relationship or marriage.

Go on with lawyer. She only loves the idea of being married but not committing.

i wasn't me she was in love with.she loved what i could do for her

• Like 1
Some good News today...

I floated the ideal of me throwing a custom party and some coworkers liked that ideal and even made suggestions of helping me....

What the hell is a customs party?

Oh wait! Do you mean a costume party? I thought you guys were gonna party about crap you bought oversea's and it made it through customs.

• Like 4
  • Author
Oh wait! Do you mean a costume party? I thought you guys were gonna party about crap you bought oversea's and it made it through customs.

It was a typo should have used an E instead of an S

But that customs party seems like a really kickin ideal...I would love to see what people would bring...LOL:D

1.5 hours later

Her-Instead of a divorce what about a separation to give you time to think and get your brain together.

I think she's the one that needs to get her brain together, or at least a brain.

I find way too much entitlement in that statement.

• Like 2
  • Author

First I wanna say thanks to all who have weighed in and given advice good or bad.I'm very grateful for your advice and kind words.

Since Dday # 2 this website has been the only way I could get my feelings out without feeling alone.

Love shack has gave me someone to talk to when I was at my lowest and darkest place and I am truly grateful for that. I would probably be 10 steps behind from where I am now if that make any sense at all.I wish I knew about love shack Dday # 1.

Sorry or the late night rambling.....

Hope everyone is having good nite....

I find myself heading to these forums so often now. Cause nobody in the "real" world understands. They think just time to move on....I'm like yeah *******s that's easy for you to say. My whole world has been ripped up. I always am inspired by your willingness to be honest on here even when people say a bunch of stupid **** like your too young to be married or respect that you are still married and don't have sex with any one else until its finalized. Give me a break. Done is done, even if the copies haven't been signed in triplicate, and notorized and filed with all the appropriate agencies, or whatever other bull**** some people act like needs to happen before you can live your life. People are trying to impose their beliefs or opinions on you rather than trying to give you support for what your going through. And yet you still post honestly. I'm impressed and inspired. Private message me and I'll share some stuff with you that might help. I'm a night ninja myself.

• Like 1
  • Author

sorry 4 sum reasons i can't send PM

I find myself heading to these forums so often now. Cause nobody in the "real" world understands. They think just time to move on....I'm like yeah *******s that's easy for you to say. My whole world has been ripped up. I always am inspired by your willingness to be honest on here even when people say a bunch of stupid **** like your too young to be married or respect that you are still married and don't have sex with any one else until its finalized. Give me a break. Done is done, even if the copies haven't been signed in triplicate, and notorized and filed with all the appropriate agencies, or whatever other bull**** some people act like needs to happen before you can live your life. People are trying to impose their beliefs or opinions on you rather than trying to give you support for what your going through. And yet you still post honestly. I'm impressed and inspired. Private message me and I'll share some stuff with you that might help. I'm a night ninja myself.

Hello Lokahi117 Thanks for reaching sorry it has taken so long to get back.I also wanna say thanks for your kind words these past few months have been a living hell but each day I try to learn from this but it's hard when there is no one talk to.I hate when everyone on this website just made it up in their minds I'm going to forgive her but I have lost trust and faith in her and I can't stay married to a person I can't trust.In regards to me dating why shouldn't I she went behind my backed and fucced my best friend and it's not like i'm going out looking for ONS(i have never been that person) just looking to have a good time and enjoy life while I still can.

• Author

5 Years ago today i met my WW for the first time October 17....today is going to be hard but i'm try to manage and stay strong