Wife and bestfriend

Leaving

Well....you're too young to get married and this is an example of why.

Sorry dude. That's some harsh stuff that happened there.

I think it depends on the person's personality. Someone can be as old as 35 but if they have a cheating mind and no values, they'll cheat.

And good god man she's trying to get back with you by using sex? That just goes to show sex is the only thing she has to offer.
I agree. IMO that's very disturbing. He literally caught her in bed with his friend. It's one thing to find out your spouse cheated, but to walk into that is taking it to a serious level.

Even after all that, she has nerve to still contact the OM leading to the OP's decision to finally take action, where many men would have not even look at that woman in the face as a result of not being able to pass the visual image, she refuses to answer every question the OP asked about the affair (if she was very remorseful, she would answer everything and do anything to make the OP overcome the visuals) and lastly has the utterly audacity of showing the OP her body :sick:

If I were that woman and a man took me back even after catching in bed with the OM, offering sex as a way of reconciling would be the last thing in my mind. I would probably be woman enough and tell him he deserves better. If he still forgave me for that and I was remorse, I would damn question every questions about the affair, withhold sex for as long as he wants, give him all my accounts, let him know where I'm going when I'm walking out and basically make him feel he's the one. Doesn't sound like the OP's wife was remorseful one bit.

Edited by samsungxoxo
Since i been home it's been ok smoked about an half ounce(haven't smoked like this since high school)

Soon to be Ex cooked(Baked Fish,Corn and Muffins) and since i have decided to play nice i ate the food it wasn't that bad(plus i paid for that food so why let it go to waste)

She has been walking around all day with nothing but bra and panties on all day asking me if i missed her body(she even cooked in her underwear)

She even masturbated in front of me a couples of times.....

while all this was happening i was just chilling puffing a fat one.....:D

Were you high when you posted this? It sounds like a pipe-dream or you let a friend use your user id to post something salacious. Even if you were high this is a pretty strange post.

Assuming this is true, it's getting clear to me that you don't want to divorce this woman. At least you are not committed to the divorce and looking for excuses to delay things. If you want to try to start over with her then just stop the legal proceedings and see how it goes. Take advantage of all the sex she will give you. Maybe you should look into swinging as it sounds like she might be up for it. It could be an answer for you guys.

• Like 1
Since i been home it's been ok smoked about an half ounce(haven't smoked like this since high school)

Soon to be Ex cooked(Baked Fish,Corn and Muffins) and since i have decided to play nice i ate the food it wasn't that bad(plus i paid for that food so why let it go to waste)

She has been walking around all day with nothing but bra and panties on all day asking me if i missed her body(she even cooked in her underwear)

She even masturbated in front of me a couples of times.....

while all this was happening i was just chilling puffing a fat one.....:D

I threw up in my mouth. If I was caught cheating on my husband, I'd feel so ashamed and the last thing that I would want to do is walk around in my underwear, spread and rub one off. She's doing everything she can to get you back and if that means working your penis brain, then she'll do it. :sick:

Sounds to me that this will soon blow over and you both will be back together again. I agree with Drifter. Just know that if you take her back, you will only teach her that she can always do it again.

• Like 1
  • Author

For Those who are thinking i'm getting back together with my wife i'm not 100% sure of that:D I still plan to file some time this week(by Fri)

I'm thinking about cutting back on my hours at work so I can pursue my Masters

• Author
Were you high when you posted this?

Yes i was very high

Maybe you should look into swinging
I believe it's 2 in marriage not 3 or 4

At least you are not committed to the divorce and looking for excuses to delay things.
Nope that was me the first this happen,As of right now i'm 100% sure Divorce is going to happen
  • Author

seriously i'm thinking about dating again....I Feel it's the right time(no i'm not looking for sex until the divorce is over-just looking to have a good time)....

PS.

Planing to file Thursday:)

seriously i'm thinking about dating again....I Feel it's the right time(no i'm not looking for sex until the divorce is over-just looking to have a good time)....

PS.

Planing to file Thursday:)

As far as dating/sex while divorce is pending I think that if both parties agree to it then its fine. You should tell you STBXW that you are going to start seeing other women and she is free to see other guys as well. You better clear it with your lawyer first as it may complicate things with your divorce.

I'm still not convinced you really want to divorce her so think long and hard before you "date" another woman. If she agrees that the both of you can see other people, remember that it is much, much easier for her to get laid then for you. No matter how you think you'd react to that, if it happens it will tear off the scab of this whole thing and put the final nail in the coffin for your marriage.

• Author

Today is one of the worst days of my life other then death of my parents.

Today I filed for divorce and after I filed I spent the rest of the day at my parent graveside crying wishing they were still here so I could have someone to talk to.this affair took the only family I had left.

PS.

I Think the soon to be Ex know I already filed or have a clue i'm going to because I after I told her I was going to meet with my lawyer yesterday she has been on edge and her mother called early this morning so we could all meet up and talk(told her I had things to do can it wait till saturday i'm tell my soon to Ex and in laws I filed then)

I have an ex that was cheated on by his wife of 11 years. She cheated, left him and the kid. I remember him saying that at the time he felt he wanted to die when he filed, the pain was worse than when he caught her. It was that final stab in the heart. Four years later he is thriving. Dating a wonderful lady who is great with his daughter.

You'll get through this.

Have you thought about talking to a counsellor? LS is a good place to vent but maybe a professional can help you find ways to cope and process your emotions through this difficult time. If anything, you'll at least have an outlet.

• Like 1
  • Author

I thought yesterday was one of the worst day of my life but today takes the cake in lunch meeting with the in-laws and STBXW the truth were finally revealed I told her mother I was dirvoricng her because of all the lies and trust issues I have with her she begged her to come clean and maybe I could find it in my heart to forgive her(i was kinda taking her mother lead so I could finally get the truth for once and all) she came clean and it shocked me to my core

We been married 3years she's been fuxxing this ******* behind my back almost half the time we been married

She brought him $2000 worth of cloths outta the fuxxing money I gave her(this bitxh even was paying his phone bills for a couple of months)

He spent that night dozens of times while I was out on business trips

They stop sex having two months ago(she was fuxxing this idiot while we were in a false recovery)

they stop communicating when she decided to move back in after the second time I kicked her azz out(she said once again she was only communicating because of the friendship)

the worst part was somehow the super slutt became pregnant and didn't know who the father was so she aborted the baby(that shocked her parents to core I could see it in their eyes)

After hearing all this her parent's still begged my to commit to this marriage but I told them there is no way in hell was I ever going back to her again not after all the ****t she just told me

And then I started getting blame for all the ****t that happen saying I wasn't spending enough time at home and it was my fault the super slutt ranned out and fuxxed my bestfriend

Couldn't do nothing but leave the family of nut jobs there Been driving around ever since just got back to the house and surpise she is not here(what a relief) Guess she staying with her parents for a while

Calling my lawyer first thing monday moring to see when can I get this bitch evited from my house

Got some over the counter sleep aid took 3 waiting to drift off to dream land good nite everyone

• Like 4

Sorry friend but it seems you were the only committed one in the marriage. You have no children, run, she is one fuxxed up piece of trash and you deserve so, so much better. Make sure you deduct the $2000.00 she spent on the looser from her share of the settlement.

Grumpybutfun

You just dodged a bullet if she cheated, had an abortion and used your money to buy your ex- best friend's clothing, etc. The only thing worse than being married to this type of woman is to be married to her one day more. Your post about her flaunting her body and masturbating in front of you shows she is manipulative. Then, for her to just tell you the entire truth about her affair, spending money and the abortion after her parents insist shows you she has no loyalty or morals/values at all towards you. You deserve better. She is a major train wreck. I actually cringed reading your thread and I have read some pretty serious stuff here. You have your entire life ahead of you to find someone with morals and values and who respects you.

In support,

Grumps

• Like 1

I just read through your entire thread and the last post made me cry. I cant imagine how evil people can be. Your stbxw isnt just a cheater, shes a manipulator and all around horrible person. Its sad because looking at her pic she seems so deceivingly innocent.

Like you i spent a year dating a guy that was living a double life.. He had an entire other relationship going on. You're doing the right thing divorcing her. Never look back. My only advice to you is not to turn cold. Crappy things happen to us but we shouldnt become bitter. You have a lot going for you and one day will meet someone who deserves you. All the best.

The worst of this is your bestfriend taking the money and clothes and your women...

I feel for you, this just utterly sucks. I hope you can end this chapter of your life quickly and have nothing but great chapters from here on out.

I thought yesterday was one of the worst day of my life but today takes the cake in lunch meeting with the in-laws and STBXW the truth were finally revealed I told her mother I was dirvoricng her because of all the lies and trust issues I have with her she begged her to come clean and maybe I could find it in my heart to forgive her(i was kinda taking her mother lead so I could finally get the truth for once and all) she came clean and it shocked me to my core

We been married 3years she's been fuxxing this ******* behind my back almost half the time we been married

She brought him $2000 worth of cloths outta the fuxxing money I gave her(this bitxh even was paying his phone bills for a couple of months)

He spent that night dozens of times while I was out on business trips

They stop sex having two months ago(she was fuxxing this idiot while we were in a false recovery)

they stop communicating when she decided to move back in after the second time I kicked her azz out(she said once again she was only communicating because of the friendship)

the worst part was somehow the super slutt became pregnant and didn't know who the father was so she aborted the baby(that shocked her parents to core I could see it in their eyes)

After hearing all this her parent's still begged my to commit to this marriage but I told them there is no way in hell was I ever going back to her again not after all the ****t she just told me

And then I started getting blame for all the ****t that happen saying I wasn't spending enough time at home and it was my fault the super slutt ranned out and fuxxed my bestfriend

Couldn't do nothing but leave the family of nut jobs there Been driving around ever since just got back to the house and surpise she is not here(what a relief) Guess she staying with her parents for a while

Calling my lawyer first thing monday moring to see when can I get this bitch evited from my house

Got some over the counter sleep aid took 3 waiting to drift off to dream land good nite everyone

I could not of handled her killing a baby. Then to top it of there was a good chance that she knowingly had what could of possibly of been your child killed.

I would of calmly told her it will always haunt you that there was a 50/50 chance that she had your first child killed. That has crushed all my feelings for you.

• Like 1
miguelcervantes

There is something seriously wrong with your wife in that she needs (or needed) verification from your best friend. She should have had a social network of her own for friendship etc. And your best friend is nothing more than scum! I am truly sorry for you and you seem kind of young to be having to deal with this kind of load! Whatever you decide to do, you need to take this into consideration:

• Regardless of your childhood relationship, this best friend is not only not a friend, but is a scumbag and toxic to you. Get rid of him completely first.
  • Your wife has something wrong or broken with her and repairing this might be a bigger task than you imagine - it would not be something I recommend you undertake unless you are absolutely sure that you love her and that she loves you at least equally.
  • Even if you want to repair this you need to repair yourself first - do the 180, read books recommended here on this subject, get your masters, give your self time to think while protecting your finances and assets

I wish you strength and rapid healing.

• Like 1

Sorry,

I have to call shenanigans on this one. I simply can not believe that a man that writes this badly could possibly be in a position to have a million in the bank and be making 175k/yr.

I also can't believe that he could get into graduate school (Ok, maybe the University of Phoenix) and I certainly don't believe that any man of his age (or most) would go to Vegas and stop a girl from giving him head...

Oh, and the walking around half naked, masturbation, smoking a half ounce story? Pure fiction.

• Like 5
  • Author
Sorry,

I have to call shenanigans on this one. I simply can not believe that a man that writes this badly could possibly be in a position to have a million in the bank and be making 175k/yr.

I also can't believe that he could get into graduate school (Ok, maybe the University of Phoenix) and I certainly don't believe that any man of his age (or most) would go to Vegas and stop a girl from giving him head...

Oh, and the walking around half naked, masturbation, smoking a half ounce story? Pure fiction.

Listen most of the money i have saved up comes from parents from a saving they started for me when i was born and the rest comes from insurance when they had passed

I mean damn i know write badly but that doesn't mean i'm not college educated(if i knew i was getting graded i would have tired better and i can get into graduate school).

And so what if i have good paying(why so salty?)

Of course it wasn't a half ounce damn near close(bet i could smoke you under the table if every was in a competition)

• Author
Sorry friend but it seems you were the only committed one in the marriage. You have no children, run, she is one fuxxed up piece of trash and you deserve so, so much better. Make sure you deduct the $2000.00 she spent on the looser from her share of the settlement.

i'm at point where i now realize i was the only one committed because the shyt she told me and from what i have seen from my own eyes.she truly couldn't love me after the shyt she pulled.

• Like 1
  • Author
Leaving,

And her parents begging you to stay after all of that? And then when you say no they turn and blame you? Why? Because they don't want anyone knowing that their daughter was divorced because she's a whore? Is that why they're making this your fault?

parents probably begging me to stay because the simple fact is without me their daughter couldn't make it on her own and scared of the possibility her having to move back home

She has never i had to provide for her self first it was her parent,then me i don't think she could make it especially not from the money she getting from this D that'll be gone in about a months the way she spends and i'm damn sure i'm not selling my house

Listen most of the money i have saved up comes from parents from a saving they started for me when i was born and the rest comes from insurance when they had passed

I mean damn i know write badly but that doesn't mean i'm not college educated(if i knew i was getting graded i would have tired better and i can get into graduate school).

And so what if i have good paying(why so salty?)

Of course it wasn't a half ounce damn near close(bet i could smoke you under the table if every was in a competition)

Yes...I bet you could smoke me under the table too. You make that sound as if it's a good thing.

• Author
There is something seriously wrong with your wife in that she needs (or needed) verification from your best friend. She should have had a social network of her own for friendship etc. And your best friend is nothing more than scum! I am truly sorry for you and you seem kind of young to be having to deal with this kind of load! Whatever you decide to do, you need to take this into consideration:

• Regardless of your childhood relationship, this best friend is not only not a friend, but is a scumbag and toxic to you. Get rid of him completely first.
  • Your wife has something wrong or broken with her and repairing this might be a bigger task than you imagine - it would not be something I recommend you undertake unless you are absolutely sure that you love her and that she loves you at least equally.
  • Even if you want to repair this you need to repair yourself first - do the 180, read books recommended here on this subject, get your masters, give your self time to think while protecting your finances and assets

I wish you strength and rapid healing.

I thinks she craves attention

He's not a friend after all the shyt i have been through from losing my parent's at the same time i mean damn he was there for me and even asked his parents if i could stay a while.like i said before he was more then a friend he was like a brother

I Don't understand how both knowing the fact that they were my only family could snoop so low knowing the pain it would cost me if i caught on which i did

i haven't been in contact with him since the time i caught him fuxxing my wife.He has tried to call and send me texts from time to time but the calls go unanswered and texts deleted without being read

Leaving,

And her parents begging you to stay after all of that? And then when you say no they turn and blame you? Why? Because they don't want anyone knowing that their daughter was divorced because she's a whore? Is that why they're making this your fault?

Her parent's could actually not want to lose him as a son in law.