she may did that to me but i am a man,

and i am getting tougher through this.

i learn to survive

i will sail out of this madness hell

as it goes about the dreams i would describe them as-beautifull nightmares,

they will be won too.

i am getting there,

• Author

i cant believe she called again. i was just falling asleep and bam 02:20. so each time she returns from drinks or feels lonely in bed i am going to get called ...ofcourse i ignored again

-----nice behavior from the lady------

i just want to thank her.

thank you for dumping me aftair driving 1.5 hour to hug you cause i missed you and thank you for calling me numerous times after 40 days since you got the single life you wanted so much and ruinning my calmness and silence and setting me back in healing process......

ah i forgot....

i am really sory you didnt find someone more interesting yet...but keep trying cause i know i am good but the dna diversity is huge and you never know....just dont give up yet.

• Author

hope or not

it clearly shows negative to call at that time 02:20

so she either was selfish curious once more or i dont know..

anyway any good reason call would be daytime....

why she keeps that attitude. omg

• Author

i can feel it.

she will start calling again tonight after she return from a night out thing.

can a woman here explain this way of thinking?

why me ex who dumped me would keep calling at these hours after a month+

i mean she said to break up and i politely respected it and vanished me from her world 110% fully nc

• Author

i thought of it but i believe ignorance is better?

i mean by blocking her shows i put effort towards her....

maybe switching it of or let it on but silent.

she is so bad now with that....

Time to block her number?
reddragon588

Block her number. Who cares what she thinks, honestly. Now is the time to be selfish and think about YOU. Her calling you clearly affects you, why continue to put yourself through this?

Also, stop reminiscing over your old memories with her. Its not going to serve you any good. Someday you'll be able to, but not yet. I'm not saying forget all the memories, but put them in the back of your mind for a bit. Find some exciting things to do, and go make new memories now.

• Like 1
  • Author

i am trying to do that..regarding the number you might be correct but i cant understand why she cant see that what she does is annoying to call at that time...

her behavior looks super imature.

she dumped me for nth literaly any logical human being could see that...

Block her number. Who cares what she thinks, honestly. Now is the time to be selfish and think about YOU. Her calling you clearly affects you, why continue to put yourself through this?

Also, stop reminiscing over your old memories with her. Its not going to serve you any good. Someday you'll be able to, but not yet. I'm not saying forget all the memories, but put them in the back of your mind for a bit. Find some exciting things to do, and go make new memories now.

reddragon588
i am trying to do that..regarding the number you might be correct but i cant understand why she cant see that what she does is annoying to call at that time...

her behavior looks super imature.

she dumped me for nth literaly any logical human being could see that...

It's not your job to see why she does anything. Just block it.

• Like 1
It's not your job to see why she does anything. Just block it.

this ^^^. Man, you are posting a lot regarding this. I know what you are going through is hard, but with time things will hear. Who cares why she does what she does, its over, its done. This girl isn't enhancing your life at all at the moment...spend this time and energy getting ready to meet the next amazing girl that comes across your path. That is what I am doing and that is why I just decided to cut my ex off completely too - why even waste another thought or action on someone who doesn't love me and want to be with me?

Eliminate her from your mind - keep up the NC and eventually she will give up or come to you and show you she really made a mistake.

• Like 2
  • Author

wow i agree 100% i keep nc

this ^^^. Man, you are posting a lot regarding this. I know what you are going through is hard, but with time things will hear. Who cares why she does what she does, its over, its done. This girl isn't enhancing your life at all at the moment...spend this time and energy getting ready to meet the next amazing girl that comes across your path. That is what I am doing and that is why I just decided to cut my ex off completely too - why even waste another thought or action on someone who doesn't love me and want to be with me?

Eliminate her from your mind - keep up the NC and eventually she will give up or come to you and show you she really made a mistake.

• Author

set it to silent and going to sleep.

waaa

news feed showed her in a pic .her face looks like she was in high thiver dehydrated and ill and for sure bitter sad .lolz

goodnight fellas

• Author

nah

it pains but i am a man ...

been through hell

thanks for advice although i m feeling more stable and i progress stadily to turn these events to emotionless memories and only memories...

ConfusedHumanBeing
nah

it pains but i am a man ...

been through hell

thanks for advice although i m feeling more stable and i progress stadily to turn these events to emotionless memories and only memories...

You say you're good then write how sad you are and then post pictures of vacation spots.

I second the therapy advice.

• Like 1
  • Author

finished my push up routine, did 300 declines.

oh boy it burns my chest more than the heartbreak,.

any heartbroken here try it...

i keep up and trying.

regardless therapy i dont need therapy because a selfish immature girl dumped me if anyone that needs therapy it is her...a Dr to explain her morals ethics and that life is also putting in it...

goodnight fellas...

ConfusedHumanBeing
finished my push up routine, did 300 declines.

oh boy it burns my chest more than the heartbreak,.

any heartbroken here try it...

i keep up and trying.

regardless therapy i dont need therapy because a selfish immature girl dumped me if anyone that needs therapy it is her...a Dr to explain her morals ethics and that life is also putting in it...

goodnight fellas...

mmmm hmmm :rolleyes:

reddragon588

Well clearly what you are doing already is working, so no need to consider changing it up with something like therapy.

Therapy is the best way to get over what you are going through. I would not be where I am now without it.

Edited by reddragon588
  • Author

yes and the truth is .....

when i was with this girl for a year we had a fight and she left me again back then...i was in shock. abadonded for first time in my life,10 days later she called crying we made up...but some days behind the make up i was like a drug addict scum i went to therapy and it was ridiculus .call it i am not in a capital city to have access to serious Dr i dont know..it was like i went for coffee with sex and the city or cosmopolitan advisor..

lolz...

yes if i had a serious access to a reputable Dr i would have tried it..why say no to sth that will help me get healed faster anyways...

but in the end it doesnt deserve it after i got to a month rank post break up i was like .why am i wasting time over her...so i reduce it gradually.

guys by the way i woke up by her call again....she is a bad person now she called again at that time....i ignored again

going back to sleep fellas goodnight again

Well clearly what you are doing already is working, so no need to consider changing it up with something like therapy.

Therapy is the best way to get over what you are going through. I would not be where I am now without it.

reddragon588
but in the end it doesnt deserve it after i got to a month rank post break up i was like .why am i wasting time over her...so i reduce it gradually.

no offense... but you keep saying you're over it. Yet here we are on Page 16 and you still haven't blocked her number.

• Like 2
  • Author

if you call it a circle....

i know the circle ends but the developed friendship companionship union against life dificulties i believe worth much more than gigs or a high social status a sexy body some sort of fame or anything.....

why i am thinking like a good man? Is this a test? Dear beloved Maria you screwed my heart and my feelings.....and i still miss you...? ! ?

in the end the good men go through the bad s hit on this planet.....

goodmorning to all.

i woke up and saw a weird dream...me making love with her

Edited by hurts2death

What is going on with these threads.

Hurtstodeath you are over her when the things you do have NOTHING to do with her. From the sounds of things everything you are doing right now revolves around thoughts about your ex.

This is not healthy. It is a dangerous road to go down.

If you keep feeding these emotions, they will continue to grow. Be careful.

• Like 2
  • Author

the psychologist says the dream means i want to escape from this situation.....the opposite.. it was so vivid i am having tears now out of my pain..seems it needs more than 40 sth days to forget her smell ..

although i do progress it is always a lit bit of hold back thats the most difficult to let go.....

i am starting to feel slightly trapped...

Edited by hurts2death