nothing pains as much.nothing

Exactly, they will forever seek this "perfect prince" when sadly as you and I know there isn't such thing. And they will eventually end up dumping the next one and the next one and the next one until you know what will happen? they will meat a true ******* that will show them a great time and play with their hearts.

I do not believe you or many others on here grasp concept of G.I.G.S.

G.I.G.S. people aren't looking for a "perfect prince / princess" love, commitment, relationship or marriage. It's the LAST thing on earth they want, need or desire.

Below is a list of the various things they are after:

Dating / sleeping around, focus on their school, focus on their career, travel, hang out with friends, partying, drinking, drugs, etc.

They know EXACTLY what they are doing and they purposely seek out and date a-holes, "bad" boys / girls, flakes, ONS, etc. They are repulsed by and avoid people who want serious relationships with a passion. Should they end up dating one, they quickly end it and usually not in a "nice" way.

You have only named a sector of the population who by default know what they want based on your description above. GIGS does not pertain at all to what you mentioned. Gigs it's essentially being in a relationship and for whatever reason seeking what they are missing in their current relationship elsewhere, that's gigs. Individuals with gigs only look for excitement and the "high" they once obtained in their current relationship and once it fades away off to the next one they go. Again your example does not correlate with gigs.

• Author

skid mark have you met my ex?

cause she is all these you mention

self-absorb, selfish, impulsive, curious, adventurous, superficial, irresponsible, reckless, attention whores, drama queens, self-destructive, shallow

and i think she is after all these self entertaining s hit you talked about and when she will get married she will get married to a redneck witha job that doesnt care.... like her cousin did and she was impressed at the time....

my ex was avoiding comming to to my parents house and when we were meeting any of my family members she was anxious.....

she has the syndrome full time

JDPT i believe the prince they are after is not for sth serious like marriage but for sth to feed their selfs with.... which might use even the marriage..... ;)

we might be onto sth here guys.... :)

Edited by hurts2death
  • Author

nice post

i have though this superficial demand to meet her in 5-10 years to claim what is mine....

this woman decieved me.... took out of me my youth power and dreams...if she was honest she could simply express...-i am with you but dont see that seriously////

damn....

when i say about my ex and marriage i mean when eventually they will choose to setle down they will still use the guy.... for their better things to take out of him....

that aint love at all////......

damn damn damn

i am getting angry

going to pump my pecs.....

-john

• Author

skid you are hard on this...

every situation is different...

while you seem to look correct in your post...you aint 100% for my situation....

despite that your info helps me create an opinion of the break up///

lastly just found out she aint over me ... she became very close with a girl and keeps posting on social media things like...

its better to be together(with that girl) or the ones who love you can value you and dont let go...

why the hell she spits these lines is beyond me since she dumped me...

anyway the glass is broken now...

going to do some dips those triceps make your hands look huge ;)

• Author

skid mark i ve been with her for 3 years i think you misunderstood the situation?

not 12 months...

i know i aint dating her.. i am not after it anyway...

hey

why the hell i lost my mind over this?

i am calm . focusing on me. staying nc and already found interetsting stuff to do that make me happy...

it is just memorie i have not feelings or the feelings have already faded a lot. believe me.

we just talk about it..

you misunderstood my situation and took it for an other? i am dating her 3 years we lived together more than one we did extraordinary stuff to get together.... read my first posts...

no therapy thanks..

i m getting better on my own and i already proved it..

i dont think is bad to talk over it....since i am getting over it..

• Author

bump this....

i feel better and better ... the outbursts are diminishing... the need to reach out is going to be 1%

HEALING GOOD

-john

• Author

hi friends...

i feel some emotional pain now...

but since i have some health issues to tackle non serious i keep occupied as priorities go.

wish you all get good..

goodnight

-john

Hang in there my friend. I had a very emotional and bad night last night. I can assure you if you just ride this wave and hang tight that you will come out of this a stronger individual. And will be better prepared for the next come to come.

I wish you well, remain strong and in control. This is an uphill battle and we are in this for the long run. Pace yourself and you will be just fine.

• Like 1
  • Author

hi friend JDPT.

i dont really know why all here keep saying with the attitude that the dumper if she doesnt like to be with you she must leave and it aint bad,,,,

look i many times gotten hitten by other females way sexier than my ex..many times got the opportunity to have a greater job elseware alone.....

many times felt bored with her and her behavior but

guess what i was the kind of person that would never let go... afterall she was family to me....i could go through anything for her.....

even though she looked at me as a commodity at the end...

jesus christ we talk about years ...and all the s hit we went through together....

what is this s hit afterall...

the opposite of love is selfishness,,,....so i guess she stopped loving me and that makes my heart ashes.....

if i am comodity at least she should set a price

.. i am a product and nobody will buy me now....

i dream of a world with morals....

i am getting strong JDPT,last night was tough i was remembering when she was in the hospital and i almost passed out of fear....or when we went to ithaca island(yes the island that king odyseus lived to) and we walked to the omirus school museum....

thats a pic of the island

http://static.panoramio.com/photos/large/20601744.jpg

we used to go to that part of the island it is the higher village of the island and the view is jawdropping.

i came to a point of explaining my self that

ALL I WANT FROM LIFE AND THE UNIVERSE IS TO BE WITH HER AND THIS IS NEVER HAPPENING-THIS IS THE ONLY THING I CANT HAVE,,,

i am digging deeper deeper to store these memories....

its tough though because whatever she would do to me i was looking at her as was my child too....

i now see that our love came to be an enemy for her mother..that girl was loving so musch at a time that she was neglecting her clingy mother....

as it goes for her gigs sydrome it was being fed by her mother .her mother got married like 16 year old and didnt live anything....and as western civilization influences us she should feel kind of imprisoned and wanted the exact opposite from her daughter....

and please dont jumb to conclusions that sth is wrong with me...

i have passed airforce and policeman psychology extended tests and a few weeks back i passed big capitals investor psychology test from the bank stock brocker part and in all three i was normal....

i am normal i know that...just saying for the people here accusing me of s hit...

good morning all i am going to hit the weights again.today is trap day.i am going to make this traps huge.

-john

Edited by hurts2death
  • Author

i am back...

lifted so much ...i was in pain and pushed harder to get away of it...

she is hounting me.....

if only i could tell her...

-if she felt my kind of love...my heart was beating only for her...nobody is perfect........tell me why you gave up?

all these is nonsence now she is out partying ...i guess i dont have a light small part of her heart.....

stopped at the mountain cliff to see the sun go down...it was so devastating..we used to reach that point together once to see it...

i believe i am entering depression stage... i will ride it out with the gym...

i am back...

lifted so much ...i was in pain and pushed harder to get away of it...

she is hounting me.....

if only i could tell her...

-if she felt my kind of love...my heart was beating only for her...nobody is perfect........tell me why you gave up?

all these is nonsence now she is out partying ...i guess i dont have a light small part of her heart.....

stopped at the mountain cliff to see the sun go down...it was so devastating..we used to reach that point together once to see it...

i believe i am entering depression stage... i will ride it out with the gym...

Hang in there my friend.

I would strongly suggest you avoid finding out what she is doing. She is out partying and being "free" but she will eventually realize how much of a mistake she made if you remain strong and NC. Don't do things that remind you of her just yet..it will only bring you down and make you feel horrible. We're here for you man and I'm positive things will become better with time for all of us..

• Like 1
  • Author

lauri and others good morning ....

i understand more and more things eventually........

i should not let my self get decieved.what was i thinking after all....?

its more my fault things went this way ... i should have dumped her firstly....

i should understand when she checked out of the rl...

that way i might have tried to save it or rescue the poor john(myself)

for the evening i am keeping myself hiden in my mancave

http://forgifs.com/gallery/d/210424-3/Parking-garage-elevator.gif

Edited by hurts2death
  • Author

guys last night i got a call,

hidden number at 1:30

who else could it be at that hour?

i had the phone switched off so regarding nc that was the best...

lol

i wish she calls crying to ask me back ..then i will be the dumper./..i will speak.

-look lady i dont have time for immature relationships.....

• Author

people i am telling you.it was she for more than 100% sure by the time she called she was in bed after returning home from a girls night out(social media footprints lol)

anyway doesnt make any sence cause if she had any intension for sth good she would call with her number making clear what she wanted...

this hidden number call she did only shows a thing....to see what i am up too if i am outiside at club etc...

so low .so redneck style....

lol keeping nc a month now.....

today is push ups day... i am going to hit 300 mark and decline ones too ;)

for any of you wanting workout motivation

https://www.google.gr/search?q=bar+brothers&oq=bar+brothers&aqs=chrome..69i57j69i60j69i59j69i60l2j0.1769j0&sourceid=chrome&espvd=210&es_sm=93&ie=UTF-8

please feel free to express your opinion on her acts calling like that,,,,,

-john

Okay, so you got a 1:30 AM phonecall. Big deal! She drunk dialed you and probably regretted it in the morning. SO, that call means absolutely NOTHING!

Keep going strong and keep up with NC.

• Like 1
  • Author

yeah it means nth i agree.... but it also means sth.. which sth no way changes my position....

I AM GOING :) and she probably is still thinking a direction......loosing power. yeah yeah yeah :laugh::D

healing growing becomming successfull///

regardless i am sure she starts to regret in a way... no no she never got drunk she aint the type of drinking much....

my nc regimen is superb i vanished from earth for her...

i m getting stronger ....

yeah it means nth i agree.... but it also means sth.. which sth no way changes my position....

I AM GOING :) and she probably is still thinking a direction......loosing power. yeah yeah yeah :laugh::D

healing growing becomming successfull///

regardless i am sure she starts to regret in a way... no no she never got drunk she aint the type of drinking much....

my nc regimen is superb i vanished from earth for her...

i m getting stronger ....

LOL! yeah....people change, dude! You probably didn't think she was the type to drop you, but she did! OKay, maybe she wasn't drunk. Just....buzzing hard. She still have sense enough to block the number from your caller ID.

Dude, you are getting so much stronger and you should continue to make positive changes and not worry about such trivial things!

• Like 1
  • Author

yes my friend but we are in greece not in a western civil like america...wow skid you really got sth like that? respect.

gigs here may refer to getting banged by low ass class people ....just getting flirted and when you deside to get marry marry a fat fag with a local bussiness like a cafe...(still a looser but in the eyes of people here succesfull)

i know what i am talking about..

greeces uptown swagers are like 4% of the population... and i doubt she will get involved with that kind of people...she probably now gets around with working circles people with only low education ....

i feel pitty for her...

but i dont care..

john is pedal to the metal and torquing to arrive to alpha male stage and success planet while he reads enough to become wise...

i thank you all ..

i will keep this updated.. i also thought to up some pics so you could take a taste of the what the hell i talk about...

thanks

My Ex didn't drink much either before / while we dated and never did drugs either. Since G.I.G.S... She starting getting drunk all the time and even turned into a coke head.

Couple of months ago I got a collect call from prison and low and behold... It was my Ex. She had just been arrested for DUI for the 3RD time since we broke up.

You have read the G.I.G.S. thread, right? They explain in great detail what you can expect. It's pretty much very far removed (or even the opposite) from the person you once knew.

Edited by hurts2death
  • Author

skid i am sorry i am not being detail here.

she already lived college gigs and s hitting around . i dont get it.

any info on double time gigs?

it was like i got hitten by a brick with this break up..

anyway since break up my stress level diminishid and i feel and look more young and vivid in my face. my workout routine is perfect...psychology getting better, and when i have outburst i let it and i ride it and i feel even better afterwards and the outbursts are getting lower and lower...

i dont get it how she finds enjoyment with her circle it is just so pathetic....in all aspects... but i guess the gigers eyes are seeing different things...

• Author

i just got another hidden number call it ranged for a 2 sec only...

wtf..

what is this dumper psychology? i sont understand it at all...

why she not let me in peace?

• Author

??????????????????

i just got another hidden number call it ranged for a 2 sec only...

wtf..

what is this dumper psychology? i sont understand it at all...

why she not let me in peace?

ConfusedHumanBeing
??????????????????

Dude I honestly think you need to take a break from this site for awhile. You are way too crazy in your own head currently, and keep bringing it up on here is only making you more crazy.

You are not moving on as you claim to be and you are making yourself nuts by coming on here with this running diary.