nothing pains as much.nothing

• Author

guys help me...i dont want to call her but it pains like a ####

i know if i call her it will set back my healing...

i am so f%%%

• Author

i like that song but for my luck it was filmed at cephalonia the beach we used to visit,,,

i am so sad each time i listen to it. behind it on the right you sneak peak the apartment we used to rent...

thats so hard now.....

and even harder i went to my fav places wih her...

when all this will be a memo only..cant take it anymore...

i am out i am going to run for an hour to forget...

• Author

i feel i am geting over already the thing is...will i be so over to visit these places again with my true love and not remember?

or will these places be like a tattoo with her? :( :( :(

o god this woman made me so bad all over...

reddragon588

You can't delete memories. But you can create new ones. Go out and make new memories rather than obsessing over the old ones.

• Like 1

exactly like reddragon said.Like Kephalonia is the only island give me a break.There are so many islands in the country that one could take a girl to a different and still have like 1000 to spare.

Gianni,gianni..be strong.Why did she call you?My opinion to mess with your head.And YOU'RE ALLOWING her to do that.She doesn't want you to get over her and continue with your life because she may be insecure.And what is your reaction to that?You're obssesing over those phonecalls and letting her to continue torturing you.Really..if she really wanted to talk to you,you think she would make 2 sec calls with unknown IDs?this is just a way to mess with your head.Be realistic.don't let her do that to you.

• Like 2
  • Author

reddragon and others.,,

i really would not be able to live knowing i dumped left alone a partner that needed me...

thank god she did it and not i....

also on a positive perspective she aint that bad...what if she kept staying with me while she was out and flirting around...

though it is bad for me she dumped me... it is cool enough sh was at least somehow honest not exactly at the time she should be though ....

• Author

yes thats right if she wanted to say sth positive she would call straight up.....i am better at least thats a progress ....and regarding island you are right but we went together to ithaca read previous post...i do not want to share the fav island (ithaca)and the most romantic with the girl who dumped me..although i will try to make new memories.....

and regarding the calls o my god she called right after she was returning from drinks......probably to see if i am out too...such a low act...

exactly like reddragon said.Like Kephalonia is the only island give me a break.There are so many islands in the country that one could take a girl to a different and still have like 1000 to spare.

Gianni,gianni..be strong.Why did she call you?My opinion to mess with your head.And YOU'RE ALLOWING her to do that.She doesn't want you to get over her and continue with your life because she may be insecure.And what is your reaction to that?You're obssesing over those phonecalls and letting her to continue torturing you.Really..if she really wanted to talk to you,you think she would make 2 sec calls with unknown IDs?this is just a way to mess with your head.Be realistic.don't let her do that to you.

• Like 1
yes thats right if she wanted to say sth positive she would call straight up.....i am better at least thats a progress ....and regarding island you are right but we went together to ithaca read previous post...i do not want to share the fav island (ithaca)and the most romantic with the girl who dumped me..although i will try to make new memories.....

and regarding the calls o my god she called right after she was returning from drinks......probably to see if i am out too...such a low act...

Ah,Ok Ithaki.I have heard very good things that it doesn't have many tourists and there are still many virgin beaches and such.BUT -excluding the possibility that you may come from there and are really bonded with that place- how many islands have you ever been to know what is trully the best?Like,I thought that Samos was the best,then went to Lesvos and Zakynthos and then thought they were the absolutely most beautiful.Then I went to Rethymno and now I'm convinced Crete is the most amazing.What I mean is,you have a whole world before you to explore.A lot of beautiful places that you don't even know about that can inspire your soul and that you can share with those you love.OR better yet that you and her can discover together.

But don't let her take Ithaki from you,it's your favourite island for now,it's YOURS.Besides it's so poetic irony.:) Hey Odyssea,don't stay there with the siren,so beautiful she may be but so poisonous and she hurts you and breaks your heart.Your faithful Penelope is waiting for you to meet her.. just keep on travelling on.

Ê.Ð. ÊáâÜöçò - ÐïéÞìáôá - ÁíáãíùñéóìÝíá

Life is a trip that goes on but at the end of the road if we have courage and strength we can meet the one for us.

At least that's how I think of my relationships.

• Like 1
  • Author

Hey Odyssea,don't stay there with the siren,so beautiful she may be but so poisonous and she hurts you and breaks your heart.Your faithful Penelope is waiting for you to meet her.

100000000 likes,

you nailed it.

i really apreciate your post it just gave me an even better view on the hole thing....

thank you

Ah,Ok Ithaki.I have heard very good things that it doesn't have many tourists and there are still many virgin beaches and such.BUT -excluding the possibility that you may come from there and are really bonded with that place- how many islands have you ever been to know what is trully the best?Like,I thought that Samos was the best,then went to Lesvos and Zakynthos and then thought they were the absolutely most beautiful.Then I went to Rethymno and now I'm convinced Crete is the most amazing.What I mean is,you have a whole world before you to explore.A lot of beautiful places that you don't even know about that can inspire your soul and that you can share with those you love.OR better yet that you and her can discover together.

But don't let her take Ithaki from you,it's your favourite island for now,it's YOURS.Besides it's so poetic irony.:) Hey Odyssea,don't stay there with the siren,so beautiful she may be but so poisonous and she hurts you and breaks your heart.Your faithful Penelope is waiting for you to meet her.. just keep on travelling on.

Ê.Ð. ÊáâÜöçò - ÐïéÞìáôá - ÁíáãíùñéóìÝíá

Life is a trip that goes on but at the end of the road if we have courage and strength we can meet the one for us.

At least that's how I think of my relationships.

• Like 1
  • Author

catching up...

today i feel normal

i just finished my pull ups routine...getting strong..

getting there-

-john

• Author

what to say what to do...even if anything changes even if she spits me in the face or fall for someone else i just love her...

wish she is ok....

thats me..sorry

you love her because you were together for years and you are not a sociopath or a robot that can just switch off your feelings.But think..who do you really love?The woman that once was with you and you were feeling happy and you thought you knew who she was or this new revealed woman that hurts you and broke your heart?Does that woman that you say you love even exist?Or was just in your head,an idealised version of her?Maybe who you really love doesn't exist any more,or perhaps did not even ever exist in reallity.

And besides,love /= relationship.Just because you love someone it doesn't mean you can put up with anything the other does,and it doesn't mean you can be together.

Do NOT become a doormat ,a guy who just puts his life on hold,has no healthy egoism and dignity.And just forgives everything she does,and pathetically waits waits for her to magically change her mind so she can come back to you.

It is still early and it's normal to feel like this,but think about it.Do you really want to be with someone who suddendly after all these things you have gone through together over the years,says suddendly one day goodbye and leaves you broken and hurt without regard for how you even feel?And then even harass you with childish phonecalls so that she can keep torturing you and not let you to move on?Is that what you really want for your other half to be like?Heartless,cold and cruel?That's the woman you want to be with?

• Like 2
  • Author

i love her back then .

yes you are right,,,,

i must stay focused on me to pass the grieving process...

generally i feel better...

the fact she called was omg bad...

also before splitting up she said she wont be interested in other man and a week later the social media rained her photos at bars and stuff,

such a bad behavior...

i am vanished from map....her map

and the fact that when i chose to turn of the phone was when she tried to call in a month period aint by luck but for a reason i guess.....

:)

reddragon588

Stop following her on social media.

And remember that social media reflects what you want people to think you're doing, not what you're actually doing. The whole thing is contrived. You could be absolutely miserable in actuality, yet portray an image of being fine via social media. I did it when I was at the depths of depression this summer, I'm not the only person to have ever done that.

• Like 2
  • Author

i havent thought of that before..

cool post thanks..

but the thing is i saw pic of her that was taken from an other person and not on her profile...so she didnt have the opportunity to turn down these she looked bad or sad or sth...

and believe me she looked bitter bitter to the skyes.

Stop following her on social media.

And remember that social media reflects what you want people to think you're doing, not what you're actually doing. The whole thing is contrived. You could be absolutely miserable in actuality, yet portray an image of being fine via social media. I did it when I was at the depths of depression this summer, I'm not the only person to have ever done that.

NC also means not to see her pictures on fb.

When I broke up with my bf last year,to help me get over him,I deleted him from fb and also asked my friends if they could delete him too.Also there's an option that this person doesn't show up in your news feed that you can use.

It's hard.Noone says it isn't.There comes a time in the middle of the night when the house is silent ,the bed is cold and empty and you can't sleep that your thoughts travel to your ex,or that time of the day when a smell or a food remind you of them and you start wondering what are they doing now?Are they ok?Do they even think about you?And you can't help yourself,you have to go and take a peek,an innocent little look you think ,just to know,because not knowing is a torture by itself.It is so easy and simple just a click away and noone would ever know.

But it is NOT an innocent little peek.It is harmful.It doesn't help you move on,it little by little can make you more obsessed,and when you see a photo and can't help but analyse the clothes the face the expression the comments every little freaking detail.

You have to understand that this won't help you but harm you.And you have to be strong.Close your facebook account if necessary for a little while.Doing this is also a click away.And when you get that urge again in a moment of weakness,and open your pc desperately to log on and peek,you will have to go through the process of reactivating your whole account and it perhaps will make you ponder,is that the right thing to do right now to go and look?-and that moment of weakness may pass.

It is an extremely difficult thing to ward off temptation when it is so comfortambly and easily available to you.So you have to take any neccesary measures to help yourself.It is not weakness-it is WISE to know what will help yourself and take the appropriate steps.

• Like 2
  • Author

that little part of me still believes that 0.1% that she might regret it crying (not that i will say yes after this) but get a justified closure of this huge emotional investment of me...

the chances are ? very very low...

i took a step in faith.i took a step in trust.

i am human and acted like it. her act reminds me more of a bussiness plan act..

thank you all.

I subscribe to this and feed of you feeling good, albeit my day has not been the greatest.

keep pushing forward we will eventually make it out of the this, let's keep crawling out of this mess we are in!

• Like 1
  • Author

hi friend,,,,yes we will... we must we owe this to ourselfs...keep strong.

forget the bad day after all its only a day tomorrow will be a brighter one ;)

-she just called again- hidden number i ignored

ofcourse its her the thing is she calls when she goes to bed cause she works early....i mean why she doesnt move on without me all she wanted was to dump me... now what?

i know what , she is a wrong personality,

I subscribe to this and feed of you feeling good, albeit my day has not been the greatest.

keep pushing forward we will eventually make it out of the this, let's keep crawling out of this mess we are in!

• Author

here i am and now i am getting really sentimental about it.. all these memories....

ah i feel like crap...i feel she commited a crime somehow with what she did...

i have to stay strong to escape it or it will suck me in

http://www.ithaki.gr/Resize/800x600/uploads/images/turist-guide/%CE%91%CE%A1%CE%91%CE%A0%CE%9F%CE%93%CE%99%CE%91%CE%9D%CE%9D%CE%97%CE%A3%20%CE%A0%CE%91%CE%9D%CE%91%CE%93%CE%99%CE%A9%CE%A4%CE%97%CE%A3%20ALBATROS%20ROOMS-1217-38402_106759856044205_100001305743739_47681_6004104_n.jpg

we used to view ithacas harbor afterdawn holding hands hugging and making love.... from that exact small balcony

this era was like a paradise in my heart...i never thought it will become my hell memory......

i wish i could turn back time but that is just impossible.....

need to get out of it faster now