This girl I'm absolutely crazy about has moved away...

MightyHeracross

• Author
MightyHeracross
I see. Circumstantial factors will have an effect. That's why its always best to get the information in a more private way. No peer pressure.

I hope you don't mind me asking but what got you so into this girl?

Ive got no idea really! Haha. Ive just felt a connection thats different than anything Ive ever felt before. I mean, I'm a 19 year old guy, I've been attracted to girls, I have sexual desires with women, Ive though some girls would be good GFs, but this one is just different. I really can't put it into words. She caring, compassionate, non judgmental, beautiful, and I just everything lol. I honestly can't put my finger on it, but she's perfect to me

Skyraider829
Ive got no idea really! Haha. Ive just felt a connection thats different than anything Ive ever felt before. I mean, I'm a 19 year old guy, I've been attracted to girls, I have sexual desires with women, Ive though some girls would be good GFs, but this one is just different. I really can't put it into words. She caring, compassionate, non judgmental, beautiful, and I just everything lol. I honestly can't put my finger on it, but she's perfect to me

She sounds like someone worth pursuing. I hope it does turn out the way you want it to.

• Author
MightyHeracross
She sounds like someone worth pursuing. I hope it does turn out the way you want it to.

haha, thanks. Is there anything else you would recommend for me? Any more advice? lol

If you really like this girl, I suggest to really hang back. Im not saying to cut off all communication. Touch base with her once in a while, enough to nurture the friendship or whatever. Seldom, enough for her to miss you. But like I said in the first page. You will have to hang back, because you already like her alot. And you do not know for sure, if her feelings towards you are romantic. Or even to be considered reciprocal.

You shouldve called that concert thing, a date. If she had said yes, at least you have concrete information that "hey she might be interested in me". But since you didnt, its the same way as hanging out. Friends hang out dude, grandmother and child, hang out. You get the picture.

And shes physically not around. Like I said, I believe in the process of dating. You have to date her, to determine if her interest in you is either romantic, or just friends.

If you talk to her, the same frequency you are doing now? (I believe you said everyday?) Then where's the fun in that? And from what you described, you known her for a long time? So it's fair to say she knows a lot about you.

What if, a girl thats much closer at home, pops up? But since your attention is somewhere else, you might be missing out on someone. Who is physically around to go on dates? But in the end, its still on you.

Skyraider829
haha, thanks. Is there anything else you would recommend for me? Any more advice? lol

Any other advice? Make it known that you are one heck of great guy, and your uniqueness is second to none. Make her laugh, make her curious and show her you care very much about her welfare. :)

• Author
MightyHeracross
If you really like this girl, I suggest to really hang back. Im not saying to cut off all communication. Touch base with her once in a while, enough to nurture the friendship or whatever. Seldom, enough for her to miss you. But like I said in the first page. You will have to hang back, because you already like her alot. And you do not know for sure, if her feelings towards you are romantic. Or even to be considered reciprocal.

You shouldve called that concert thing, a date. If she had said yes, at least you have concrete information that "hey she might be interested in me". But since you didnt, its the same way as hanging out. Friends hang out dude, grandmother and child, hang out. You get the picture.

And shes physically not around. Like I said, I believe in the process of dating. You have to date her, to determine if her interest in you is either romantic, or just friends.

If you talk to her, the same frequency you are doing now? (I believe you said everyday?) Then where's the fun in that? And from what you described, you known her for a long time? So it's fair to say she knows a lot about you.

What if, a girl thats much closer at home, pops up? But since your attention is somewhere else, you might be missing out on someone. Who is physically around to go on dates? But in the end, its still on you.

The reason I still want to be a big part of her life is because she said that this other guy from our high school was the only one who stayed in touch with her on a regular basis and now she finds him the sweetest thing ever. Now I want that guy to be me. I can't just forget about her. Every time Im not texting/talking to her, I feel like somethings missing. I feel bad when Im not being a part of her life.

• Author
MightyHeracross
Any other advice? Make it known that you are one heck of great guy, and your uniqueness is second to none. Make her laugh, make her curious and show her you care very much about her welfare. :)

Well she's known me forever haha, so she knows Im a stereotypical nice guy (not always a good thing), but how do I do those things while we can't even see each other? I mean, when Im able to Skype, its either late for her and she's doing HW or she's sleeping. When she can Skype its usually when she gets done with school, so its the middle of the night for me.

Skyraider829
Well she's known me forever haha, so she knows Im a stereotypical nice guy (not always a good thing), but how do I do those things while we can't even see each other? I mean, when Im able to Skype, its either late for her and she's doing HW or she's sleeping. When she can Skype its usually when she gets done with school, so its the middle of the night for me.

She's thirteen hours behind you, right?

If you can manage it, try to sleep in a little later or get a good nap in during the evening so you can be awake for some conversation with her.

• Author
MightyHeracross
She's thirteen hours behind you, right?

If you can manage it, try to sleep in a little later or get a good nap in during the evening so you can be awake for some conversation with her.

Actually, I'm 13 hours behind her, but really its the same difference. I have been getting up between 7 and 8 for the sole purpose of texting her, but usually she's really busy during that time eating dinner, doing family stuff, hanging out with friends, finishing homework, ect. So our texts aren't usually very faced paced or conversation like. Usually when she's on her way to school at 7 in the morning, I can text her, but its usually during dinner for me. I try to text her then, and she's much more able to text me. Its hard to find Skype times though. And I've never skyped her before, or even called her on the phone. All of our conversations were either over text or in person when our families got together, or when we went out. Im not really sure how to ask her to Skype, or even what to talk about when we do Skype.

• Author
MightyHeracross
Look man you should just find a girl that lives close and fall absolutely crazy about her.

Though you're 19 so if you really are crazy for this girl move to China. Learning Chinese would actually be pretty valuable. Also be ready to make some moves, you know like kissing her.

The big move is kissing her by the way not being "I like you!"

She doesn't speak Chinese. They go to an American school, and shell be back next year... Also, its very difficult to kiss someone through the phone... lol. The big move for now is telling her how I feel.

Skyraider829
All of our conversations were either over text or in person when our families got together, or when we went out. Im not really sure how to ask her to Skype, or even what to talk about when we do Skype.

What do you do? Talk to her like you would talk to her in person. That isn't hard is it? :)

Texting gets kind of bleak and boring after some time, so Skyping would be a better method I think. Or if you don't like it, heck just call her. Plan some time once or twice per week to call each other and talk over the phone. Hearing one another's voices is a lot more exciting then looking at text on a smartphone.

Skyraider829

Maybe I just suck with women, but I wouldn't go up to some chick and plant a big one on her thinking she'll just fall for it and melt in front of me. I think it shows a lack of regard to a slight degree. I prefer to read her and get good confirmation that a kiss is what she wants. ;)

Talk first, and if it goes down the love path, then kiss.

• Author
MightyHeracross
Maybe I just suck with women, but I wouldn't go up to some chick and plant a big one on her thinking she'll just fall for it and melt in front of me. I think it shows a lack of regard to a slight degree. I prefer to read her and get good confirmation that a kiss is what she wants. ;)

Talk first, and if it goes down the love path, then kiss.

I completely agree with you. I would've kissed her when we went out, but it just didn't seem right. I don't know if she was expecting it or anything, but to me, it didn't seem like the right moment. I regret not doing it, but theres nothing I can do for the time being

Skyraider829
I completely agree with you. I would've kissed her when we went out, but it just didn't seem right. I don't know if she was expecting it or anything, but to me, it didn't seem like the right moment. I regret not doing it, but theres nothing I can do for the time being

If you can't tell if there some expectation, don't risk it just in case it doesn't go the right way. She may like you but waiting for the right time is important when it comes to that special smooch.

• Author
MightyHeracross
If you can't tell if there some expectation, don't risk it just in case it doesn't go the right way. She may like you but waiting for the right time is important when it comes to that special smooch.

Well I know she's not nearly as shy around guys as I am around girls. Im not calling her a whore or slut or anything like that, but she lost her virginity when she was 16, so kissing is probably nothing to her.

Look man, I will indulge you. I will go along with your logic. Ok, let's say you tell her how you feel. And hypothetically she feels the same way. Hypothetically she became your gf, how exactly is that a relationship? She's on the other side of the earth.

Some people find it difficult to date within a 40 mile radius, what more your case? Plus the fact, you haven't even asked her on a date. Your worried about kissing her, you don't even know if she feels you in that way.

In all your posts, I've noticed how you feel about her. You haven't described what she has done to indicate she likes you. You've known her for a long time? Has she ever made a pass on you?

And the main reason you don't want to taper off your contact wit her. Is because she mentioned her friend kept in regular contact, and she thinks that sweet.

Don't worry about that. You should worry about the the guys that will be around her at her school. They could put the time in with her, simply because hey are around. If u think she's pretty, for sure other guys think she's pretty.

The only reason I'm so adamant about my point, is because you admittedly said your head over heels to this girl. Pursue her when she gets back. That's it.

Skyraider829
Look man, I will indulge you. I will go along with your logic. Ok, let's say you tell her how you feel. And hypothetically she feels the same way. Hypothetically she became your gf, how exactly is that a relationship? She's on the other side of the earth.

Some people find it difficult to date within a 40 mile radius, what more your case? Plus the fact, you haven't even asked her on a date. Your worried about kissing her, you don't even know if she feels you in that way.

In all your posts, I've noticed how you feel about her. You haven't described what she has done to indicate she likes you. You've known her for a long time? Has she ever made a pass on you?

And the main reason you don't want to taper off your contact wit her. Is because she mentioned her friend kept in regular contact, and she thinks that sweet.

Don't worry about that. You should worry about the the guys that will be around her at her school. They could put the time in with her, simply because hey are around. If u think she's pretty, for sure other guys think she's pretty.

The only reason I'm so adamant about my point, is because you admittedly said your head over heels to this girl. Pursue her when she gets back. That's it.

He should only pursue a possible relationship with her if she returns to the country he's in for college. I think that's where his intention lies anyway.

• Author
MightyHeracross
I'm telling you to go over to China and kiss her. Move there if you're so crazy about her. Better yet move on and find a girl you like here. I was also telling you to learn chinese while you were there because it could prove valuable.

I can't tell if you're being serious or not... Im 19 and don't have the money to pay for a plane ticket to China, or afford my own place over there, or move my furniture. I can't move on, she's very special to me. Im not counting out the idea of being with someone til she's back, but when she's back, she is the one I want to be with.

• Author
MightyHeracross

I plan to pursue her when she gets back, but I can't just not talk to her for 8 or 9 months, then resume talking. Thats just rude. You can't cut someone out of your life just because they've moved, then put them back in when they get back. MAybe you can do that, but Ijust can't.

• Author
MightyHeracross
He should only pursue a possible relationship with her if she returns to the country he's in for college. I think that's where his intention lies anyway.

yes, thank you! I don't plan on asking her out now, and even if I did, long distance relationships do work, and make the bond stronger for when you see each other.

• Author
MightyHeracross
He should get a new girl who lives close by to be absolutely crazy about. Doesn't his family have any other friends with pretty daughters for him to crush on! You can do it man, find a girl who works at the local coffee shop or you go to school with to become fancied with. Kick this other girl out of you mind till she returns. I mean that or go to China...

I plan to pursue her when she gets back, but I can't just not talk to her for 8 or 9 months, then resume talking. Thats just rude. You can't cut someone out of your life just because they've moved, then put them back in when they get back. MAybe you can do that, but Ijust can't.

• Author
MightyHeracross
listen to the song Ocean Avenue by Yellowcard.

Bring out your inner nostalgia.

Then you should write her a text message saying you're the most beautiful girl in the world, you're more beautiful than the sunset on a sunny day.

If she never talks to you again, then you know she doesn't like you back.

Well first, you brought out my inner nostalgia when I saw your username and location...

Anyways, Im not that type of guy. I can't just text her that. Thats using a romantic phrase in a very non romantic way.

• Author
MightyHeracross
Dude just tell her it was hard to control yourself around her and that you wanted to grab her and start making out but some how subdued those urges.

Sure talk to her from now and than but try to date other girls or at least get a crush on another girl.

Also 19 isn't that young man. You're full grown you could make it to China if you wanted to.

Alright even IF I were able to go financially, why would I go for 8 months? Im in my sophomore year of college, and want to finish. PLus shell be going to school near me next year!

• Author
MightyHeracross
What do you do? Talk to her like you would talk to her in person. That isn't hard is it? :)

Texting gets kind of bleak and boring after some time, so Skyping would be a better method I think. Or if you don't like it, heck just call her. Plan some time once or twice per week to call each other and talk over the phone. Hearing one another's voices is a lot more exciting then looking at text on a smartphone.

Im not sure how to call her on the phone without getting charged for international calls :( We are using KIK to "text" that way we don't get charged. So Skype is basically the only way of calling, but I feel like if I ask her to Skype and she's not able to, its almost like I'm getting rejected

Skyraider829
I can't tell if you're being serious or not... Im 19 and don't have the money to pay for a plane ticket to China, or afford my own place over there, or move my furniture. I can't move on, she's very special to me. Im not counting out the idea of being with someone til she's back, but when she's back, she is the one I want to be with.

For some reason, I don't think China would be the best place to live.

All I can say is you sure are determined to get this girl aren't you? ;)