Do Girls Find Asian Guys Attractive?

guest101

In the U.S., image and stereotypes are created by the media. The media CREATES what the average TV/Movie viewer should "lust" after. The flavor of the month (years really) now seems to be Black men and Asian and White women. Latin men and women seem to be winding down a bit after the "Latin Invasion" of Ricky Martin and JLo.

I've lived in the Midwest (read: all white people) all my life. I've had a "normal" date/love life through my jr high to college days. I've had 2 girls in my junior year in high school that "stalked" me and another that girl, who's brother was good friends with my brother that constantly hounded him about me (all where white). I ran into a small percentage of women that didn't find me attractive and didn't really give me the time of day, but looking back to them. They wanted the boy next door looking guys, which being 6' 200 pound Asian guy really didn't fit the mold.

They type of white women that I seem to attract back in the day, were blondes, the bad girls, athletes, and sex crazed...and alot of red heads too for some reason.

I'm now married to a beautiful white women from a town of less than 1000 for 4 years and have a great looking 4 year old boy and a cute 2 year old little girl. My son looks more like his mom and my daughter looks more like me.

I have a younger brother that's 6'1" engaged to a 5'10" white women and he has dated only white women as well.

By the way, to the guy that claims westernized Asian guys preferring non asian women. For my brother and myself, this is very true. But let's tone down the asian girls are ugly thing. I know there are some self hating Asian women that degrade Asian men for self image issues, but..after all, our mothers are Asian women and I find my mother very beautiful.

I wanna know why, from what I see, Asian girls usually only date Asian guys. What gives?

Asian girls usually tend to date Asian guys because from what I've heard from my Asian friends, it is easier for them because of the similarities in their culture. Not only that, but many of the Asian girls who dates Asian guys are not Americanized which means that they hold a lot of their culture within them and wants to date someone who understand where they are coming from. Besides it is easier for them to date men who are the same nationality because many Asians tend to hang out with Asians.

I myself is Asian, wasn't born here in US but I am Americanized. I dont date Asian guys and not attracted to them at all although I've tried dating several Asian men. Just because of the expectations that some Asian men has about women. To them, Asian women are there to cook and clean..much like a housewife. For me, I want someone who can support me with having a career and not looked at as someone who's responsibility is to fully care for a guy. I am much more than that. Although, I have a lot of Asian guy friends, but I would not go beyond that. I like to date outside of my race because I like to be the Asian lover in the relationship...hehehe...:)...j/k

i am from Asia. do u girls find me attractive? :p

hey don't complain that i don't have my complete picture.. u can see my eyes hahaha :)

Asian girls usually tend to date Asian guys because from what I've heard from my Asian friends, it is easier for them because of the similarities in their culture. Not only that, but many of the Asian girls who dates Asian guys are not Americanized which means that they hold a lot of their culture within them and wants to date someone who understand where they are coming from. Besides it is easier for them to date men who are the same nationality because many Asians tend to hang out with Asians.

I myself is Asian, wasn't born here in US but I am Americanized. I dont date Asian guys and not attracted to them at all although I've tried dating several Asian men. Just because of the expectations that some Asian men has about women. To them, Asian women are there to cook and clean..much like a housewife. For me, I want someone who can support me with having a career and not looked at as someone who's responsibility is to fully care for a guy. I am much more than that. Although, I have a lot of Asian guy friends, but I would not go beyond that. I like to date outside of my race because I like to be the Asian lover in the relationship...hehehe...:)...j/k

Please do not stereo-type!!! i am from Asia too but i do not have any such stupid expectations from a GF or Wife... i want to be with a woman that is my equal or a partner... nothing more, nothing less, and enuff said :)

Is India Asian or not? If so they are some very good looking men also. There is this one guy I now who is Indian and he dresses very nice,looks great and speaks perfect English. Makes my fingers itch to touch him!!

Yup, India is in Asia.

I am Indian, r ur fingers itching to touch me? :p

I agree with this threads, I haven't read most of it. But reading the original post. Yes, I am really interested myself why ?

I always like Western girls physically and mentally. But after years of looking and trying. The perception I received was that I was too darn ugly for them.

I ended up marrying a asian girl. Oh well......

Please do not stereo-type!!! i am from Asia too but i do not have any such stupid expectations from a GF or Wife... i want to be with a woman that is my equal or a partner... nothing more, nothing less, and enuff said :)

I am not stereotyping...thats why I clearly stated "some Asian men" instead of just saying "Asian men" in general because I know that not every Asian men are like that althought I know for a fact and experiences that there are some Asian men out there who are like that and I also know that there are Asian men that are not like that :)