Do Girls Find Asian Guys Attractive?

guest101

phidelt127
My second boyfriend was born in South Korea, adopted to the US at the age of 11 months. He is about 5'10", with a broad muscled build to suit his height, and has a moustache and goatee. He has the most beautiful eyes of any man I've ever known. Personality-wise, he's American, but with Asian looks- an ideal combination in my mind.

Wow, I'm lookin in the mirror here...

it has been a good experience all the way around and i will continue to date asian guys. after all i only desire the most beautiful men that i can find.

Thank you. I very much appreciate that.

portableversion

so sad, but TOO BAD

Tony Montana was right: First you get the power (money), then you get the woman (en)!

It's so predictable.

It really doesn't matter what a guy looks like in the end-as long as he has enough money to satisfy MOST women, he could be a scrawny nerd and he'd still get laid.

oh my.. if its all about money then i'm doing something wrong.. cause i've always had more then all the guys i've been with..

damn.. thats what i've been doing wrong.. thanks for clarifying this..

my next man will need deep pockets.. :rolleyes:

How predictable that a man would be telling women what it is we're looking for in a man. And of course, you know that, having such deep insight into the apparent character of ALL women...

If it has been your experience thus far that all women have wanted you for is your money, then you have been meeting the wrong kind of woman.

I pity you.

Originally posted by portableversion

so sad, but TOO BAD

Tony Montana was right: First you get the power (money), then you get the woman (en)!

If you're of that mindset, then you certainly will need to get the money - because it's a sure thing that nobody's going to be drawn to you for your sunny personality.

Good lookin is good lookin. Just cuz your asian doesnt mean you are short and slim. Im an asain male and have had really no prob dating girls of other races. Im a total Cali surfer boy. Im confidant in my good looks and nice body. Baby I got shoulders, a back and chest that will blow your mind... Oh yea I forgot about my pretty face!

• 2 months later...

Why are there so many posts here giving advice to Asian guys on how to get with a white, black,etc woman??? They're not all that great themselves. Many of them find Asian men "awkward looking", "skinny and weak", "short and not well-built (muscular)"....so why bother to even consider asking them out? Asian women are far more beautiful IMHO....soft skin, slender, graceful, more feminine, delicate facial structures, and are far more stable and long-term relationship oriented than non-asian women. And plus, Asian women are usually more charming and sincere. So to all of you Asian guys that are reading this, be proud of your women!

I am a white female, and I find Asian men to be very sexy. And in regard to another poster's comment about "speaking Asian" being unattractive...that's not true either. I love it when a guy is bilingual...just as long as he doesn't use it make others feel excluded!:confused:

Aznchick it is true, sad but true that many non asian females have that stereotypical image implanted in their cerebral cortexes. But change must start from a seed in the ground before it can blossom its fruits.

..... The journey of a thousand miles begins with one step.

• 3 weeks later...
Both of my LTRs were with men of Asian descent.

My first boyfriend was Chinese- he was born in China but raised in the US. He was pretty tall, slim, with beautiful tan skin, sexy black hair, and cute brown eyes. His teeth were the product of years of orthodontic work- not great, but not horrible either. He could not dress well to save his life! Dealing with his family was honestly the most difficult thing- they were very dishonest, especially to each other. His mom used him as a translator and had some real difficulties emotionally when we began dating.

My second boyfriend was born in South Korea, adopted to the US at the age of 11 months. He is about 5'10", with a broad muscled build to suit his height, and has a moustache and goatee. He has the most beautiful eyes of any man I've ever known. Personality-wise, he's American, but with Asian looks- an ideal combination in my mind. I didn't want to have to deal with a family from such a different cultural background again- especially after living in Japan and seeing what Japanese women have to put up with.

I've dated other guys since the breakup in January, none of which have been Asian. That was a new experience for me, as I had only previously dated Asians.

Both of them were at least as well-endowed as any of the white men I've been to bed with.

I happen to like the way Asian men look. Smooth, tan skin, not a lot of body hair, jet black hair and those gorgeous, gorgeous eyes- it's a hard combination to beat. I guess my one caveat that is true of generally all the guys I date- they have to be taller than me (not by a lot, but taller is good) and weigh close to or more than I do. Dating a man who is skinnier than you can be bad for self-esteem, especially if, as in the case of my first b/f, they make an issue of your weight.

I started dating my two exes specifically because they were Asian- I'm trying to focus less on looks and more on personality these days, but if a cute Asian man with a compatible personality came into my life, I wouldn't turn him away :)

Hey, I enjoyed reading all about your dating life - especially the fact that you dated two Asian guys. They are respectful to their partners and they will never cheat on you. It especially turns me on when a white woman is with an Asian guy. I am sick and tired of all these stereotypes and prejudices - that white women find asian guys hideous. I am tired of that! So, you posting your story definitely made me feel a lot better about myself.

Good lookin is good lookin. Just cuz your asian doesnt mean you are short and slim. Im an asain male and have had really no prob dating girls of other races. Im a total Cali surfer boy. Im confidant in my good looks and nice body. Baby I got shoulders, a back and chest that will blow your mind... Oh yea I forgot about my pretty face!

I think people need to stop judging others especially Asian guys. Yeah, I have to admit that most of them are geaky and nerdy. But, have you ever meet an westernized Asian guy who is totally opposite of that? Not only do I have brains, but I also got the looks, body, you name it....i've had plenty of white women hunting my ass down because of who I am. So, not all Asians are geaky.

By the way, most of the westernized Asian guys prefer the other race. We don't give a **** about Asian women because they are all ugly!!! We're too good for you!!

thats right, supslojoe. people need to quit picking on asian guys and start insulting asian girls instead.

...right

Up here in Alberta, Canada - the Aisians seem to get all the white girls...they are 'stereotyped' here as Organized Gangmembers (because there are a couple very well organized oriental crime families) and so, everyone is scared sh*tless of them, because the general idea is: you don't mess with the orientals in these parts! you just never know if they are 'connected' or not....so they get treated with MUCH respect around here...nobody f***s with them!

So, where I come from, the LAST THING an Asian/Oriental person would be seen as is a 'Geek'....and believe me, they usually have THE MOST GORGEOUS WOMEN ON THEIR ARMS!!

The Asian girls are also easily mixing with all races (mainly black!) so, they are prized beauties for LOTS of people...not exclusively thier 'own kind'.......

Funny, the differences between Canada & U.S.A :o

well from my experiences...I've tried dating 2 asian dudes and neither one of the situations worked out. Both of the guys got really ethnocentric on me, and pretty much just wanted to hang out with asian people only after a while.

They probably just felt more comfortable hanging around people from more of a similar background. Being Latina, I understand this totally-but that doesnt mean I would ditch a friend or potential date based on race alone.

If you're having probs connecting with girls, maybe its a personality thing. I would really hope it isnt a race issue.

I think Chinese guys are sexy. I like dark hair, and tanned skin. And their eyes are very nice too. Tiger Woods is part Chinese, and he is LUSH!!!

Frankly people, I am tired of hearing about these Asian guys especially those yellow and squeaky eyes ones. Have your all forgotten Asia is huge and not all of use have such looks. What about guys from Indonesia + Island (bali) / Malaysia / Philippines and Borneo. I am sure they look much more attractive then these yellow birds. Will you white girls date anyone from these countries???? They are tan, tall (not all but mostly) and yummy to take to the beach, especially those mixed ones.;)

I think Chinese guys are sexy. I like dark hair, and tanned skin. And their eyes are very nice too. Tiger Woods is part Chinese, and he is LUSH!!!

ha ha ha....chinese guys are not tan!!! they are yellow....i think u got to get your eyes check, ha ha ha. sorry babe.:D

Up here in Alberta, Canada - the Aisians seem to get all the white girls...they are 'stereotyped' here as Organized Gangmembers (because there are a couple very well organized oriental crime families) and so, everyone is scared sh*tless of them, because the general idea is: you don't mess with the orientals in these parts! you just never know if they are 'connected' or not....so they get treated with MUCH respect around here...nobody f***s with them!

So, where I come from, the LAST THING an Asian/Oriental person would be seen as is a 'Geek'....and believe me, they usually have THE MOST GORGEOUS WOMEN ON THEIR ARMS!!

The Asian girls are also easily mixing with all races (mainly black!) so, they are prized beauties for LOTS of people...not exclusively thier 'own kind'.......

Funny, the differences between Canada & U.S.A :o

ha ha ha....In my country it’s totally the opposite. We gang bang those Chinese / Japanese or even Korean guys; they don’t stand a chance here especially with our local girls. Well I guess you people (especially you white guys) need to stand up for your right and don’t let those squeaky eyes scare you….ha ha ha.:D

I am a guy and I have found asian girls attractive.

I'm european body and not asian. Most of the time the girls I like are european. There are two reasons for this, first I think I like woman that share that attribute with me, two there are fewer asian girls so a less likely chance that I will like one of them. I have never found an african girl attractive though, but I have found them sexy or beautiful.

i've always dated hispanic guys mostly because that what was around me. i never thought about dating other races just because i didn't but if it were to happen i would. like with my steady boyfriend now. he's absolutely the greatest person and has it all. he's half laos and half white. i have to show everyone a picture!! he's just too gorgeous!!!

http://i13.photobucket.com/albums/a291/sweetfresa14/darak.jpg

i've always dated hispanic guys mostly because that what was around me. i never thought about dating other races just because i didn't but if it were to happen i would. like with my steady boyfriend now. he's absolutely the greatest person and has it all. he's half laos and half white. i have to show everyone a picture!! he's just too gorgeous!!!

Not bad...you got one hunk !

ha ha ha....chinese guys are not tan!!! they are yellow...

They are not. This is yellow -> :mad: and I have never seen a human being who is that colour. They might have more of a yellowish tint, just like a lot of people have a red or chocolate tint. Or blue if they're very cold. Chinese skin is a nice colour, and usually tans quite well.

He's yumlicious sexibabee, but is it okay with him that you're posting his pic on here?