Was a older lady trying to hit me on me in the public libary??

Honestly I have never tried that or had anyone suck my feet or toes. Not sure if I'd like it. Fingers though are nice to be sucked on if done properly! You don't want it to feel like a vaccuum cleaner though! Too much suction then it's yuk! :p

I've pleasured a few women this way and they seemed to have enjoyed it, but I do have some advice. Make sure their feet are in act clean. Also, another observation when people get older they develop korns, so you may want to watch out for that!

Other than that, just enjoy yourself and have fun!

Originally posted by mike78207

Ok if you must know:

She want me to but whoop cream on here boobs and suck on them for 44 mins..and she want me to bring my young friend in the bed too..( that is werid) i dont want to see my friend naked..lol

she want me to spank her....suck on her toes......etc etc..

Not 40 minutes or 45 minutes, but 44!!! She is a very detailed old lady! :p

Originally posted by Barby

Does anyone else smell something??!:confused::rolleyes: Sorry Mike but are you serious? You're "stories" about the experience just keep getting more and more outrageous, did you even go to her house...and if you really did are you sure any of this even happened, or is your imagination running wild again?

I don't think it's real either, but it's so fun to go along with it!! :):p

You're right it gets more and more freaky as the story proceeds :p

You go mike!

• Author

..This story is real..period... :mad: ..now if i was to say she took me around the world and gave me 4000.00 ..that would be not real..

• 2 weeks later...

I needed a mental break and just read this entire story, and had to stifle the laughs so no one could see what I was doing. This was great, real or not, very entertaining. Now, Mike, update please? Did you keep seeing her?

I want a 25 yr old when I'm 60!

Hell, I want a 25 yr old now!