Was a older lady trying to hit me on me in the public libary??

Dude, I told you man, she ONLY wanted help with her stockings. You let her molest you. :o

Here's to you Ms. Robinson....

Originally posted by mike78207

I did put some lube on me..lol " it kept kept coming out alot" LOL

:sick: euck!!!

but she does know how to eat ass lol.

Again, no comment. Somone else will though...Ewwwie reaction here too as I am not into that ass munching kinda thing. But hey! If it turns YOU on, go for it Mikey! :bunny:

• Author

lol ya i know that...iam into that stuff because it feel good ( iam clean) but she is werid and likes all kinds of nasty stuff in bed.. I think she is too much for me.

• Author

Ok if you must know:

She want me to but whoop cream on here boobs and suck on them for 44 mins..and she want me to bring my young friend in the bed too..( that is werid) i dont want to see my friend naked..lol

she want me to spank her....suck on her toes......etc etc..

Does anyone else smell something??!:confused::rolleyes: Sorry Mike but are you serious? You're "stories" about the experience just keep getting more and more outrageous, did you even go to her house...and if you really did are you sure any of this even happened, or is your imagination running wild again?

ThumbingMyWay

between this thread, the Hot Co-worker thread and the Heating up in class room thread....

who needs reality TV...I got it all right here... :laugh:

• Author

Well it did happen to me. But i think most people in here think " It" did not happen to me because of my grammer..lol its cool..lol My grammer make it a joke..ooh well that just me.

Mike seriously...Don't worry about your friend...I doubt you'll be concentrating on him anyways! You have been given an opportunity of some fun sexual experience and should jump at it! If you feel uncomfy doing something, just tell her you are not into that part of it and try something else that doesn't seem too weird for you! The whipped cream stuff IS fun, but 44 mins wow! That's alot to take! I know I couldn't handle my husband licking and sucking my boobs for that long! Just gets too sensitive after a while!!

Just relax and don't worry so much! Have fun, wear a condom and all shall be find and dandy! OR should I say Randy!! LOL :D