Was a older lady trying to hit me on me in the public libary??

OK mike you can't just leave us hanging dude. How did it start, was it nasty or will you be going back for seconds? :laugh::)

Mike's got a SUGGAR MOMMA!!

Originally posted by mike78207

OMG it did happen!! :p

Mike, where are you? How was the geriatric romp? (I'm actually a little scared to know, since the tongue is sticking out on your smiley icon..... don't tell me you went down south with it!) HAAA!!!!!! :-) I didn't know people that old even knew what oral sex is! My mom didn't until I told her about it 3 years ago--- Seriously!

Confused28

• Author

well ok here is what happen.

She is 60 years old..not bad looking for her age because there are some sexy pretty 60 year old out there.

anyways i went to her house ( she lives alone) .. :p

and ask me if i wanted a drink ( soda) lol..iam 25 years old..gees.. anyways she was teaching me spanish when she told me that i was cute ( i knew she want my you know what) ..

she put on some music and wanted me to dance wish her...i know how to dance but not that well..

TO THE POINT!!

She rub back and etc etc.. ( is it ok if iam blunt and very detail in here) ??

• Author

Ok i sat on a chair and she started to kiss my neck,then i started to kiss her on her face and begin to kiss her hands and rub her back. She smell good i just wanted to take it the smell all in me.

Anyways i got hard fast ( is that normal) i was trying to hide it but she found out when i got to close to her. lol she told what is that..i blush.. and she wanted to find out what it was..so she pull down my pants and my white boxer and started to stroke my shaft. ...and played with my balls..she suck them very slow and then thing happen that i was so shock..

OFcouse say YES! Enjoy this sexual experience Mike! You will learn alot and the fact she is willing to be with you and teach ya afew things is GREAT!!!!

Anyways i got hard fast ( is that normal) i was trying to hide it but she found out when i got to close to her. lol she told what is that..i blush.. and she wanted to find out what it was..so she pull down my pants and my white boxer and started to stroke my shaft. ...and played with my balls..she suck them very slow and then thing happen that i was so shock..

HMMMMMM..Better than that book Scruples....LOL

Again, just allow whatever to happen to happen. You'll learn alot, gain experience and have lots of fun while yer at it! :p

Originally posted by stoneheather

Hey god for her, I hope when I am 60 some 25 year old still wants to do me!! :D

ME TOO!!!

naive.... I guess we'll have to hand out at the library in our seinor years :p:D:)

Originally posted by whichwayisup

I'll join ya...Bring the binoculars and the Bengay! LOLOLOL

Oh I will be there!!! :D binoculars and all!

Hey god for her, I hope when I am 60 some 25 year old still wants to do me!! :D

Oh yeh! S*#t, I'd have something to look forward to! So err uuh, what library should we all hang out at girls?!

Sounds good girls, we can be the Hotty Granny clan! OMG the "woman" he is doing is old enought to be his GRANDMOTHER!!! I never thought of it that way :sick:

Sounds good girls, we can be the Hotty Granny clan!

:D

OMG the "woman" he is doing is old enought to be his GRANDMOTHER!!! I never thought of it that way :sick:

Hey she has her groove or maybe she got her groove back with mike, good for her!!!