My boyfriend hit me, but I hit him first

LikeAnnaB

samsungxoxo
I think I'll give clicking on that link a miss. It sounds like the kind of thing I've already seen too much of on the internet.

Here is an example of how a post from them look like.

If you think its okay to hit a woman... - Page 19 - Bodybuilding.com Forums

Go at post # 560. This guy was replying back to another guy's scary way of thinking. At least I'm happy to know not every guy is a black knight (aka ''I got my ego bruised, now I'm gonna teach you a lesson you'll never forget'' loser) who wouldn't care about hurting us badly.

He was responding to a guy who claimed he would literally kill a woman (I'm not talking about a slap or a NC but murder) for deceiving him into raising another man's child. I agree the woman is a scum but what rights would that guy have taking away a life?:eek:

I'm avoiding those type of men and would want them as far away from me as humanly possible. If I was dating a guy and he talked like that, the date would be over in seconds.

Edited by samsungxoxo

Let's say this guy does get his life back together. You think he'll stick with you once he does better in school, get a nice job and stop smoking weed? You're dreaming. He'll dump you and find someone prettier. I guarantee it. Once a guy gets success, he drops all baggage that reminds him of his loser self. He'll upgrade everything, starting with his girlfriend.

It's a lose-lose situation for you.

• Like 1