Dating a 35 year old virgin

jackson78

Thats what I was getting at. There are plenty of good young guys willing to settle down with a great pretty woman with a good career. The fact that she hasnt landed a guy like this throughout her 20s doesnt add up.

By 30, most catches are snatched up.

I made that point to say it's not really her having the problem. It's just yet another case of being unlucky enough to be "born in the wrong era". Men, being different back then, would happily have her from a very early age, before she was 25. She'd be in a serious relationship and married by then. This seems to be what she wants now but can't attain with the endlessly deteriorating dating quality out there.

If people like me are unlucky enough to lose so many family members in a very short time-span during my studies, there are also unlucky people like her in the world. I wish I could trade places with her actually.

You meet this 'great' woman and you're put off because she is a virgin? Oh how dare someone remain a virgin. How insensitive of that person. How dare she is be STI free. How dare she not have the baggage of children and past relationships/marriages. That woman ought to be ashamed of herself for being so unfortunate in her lovelife.

Its about life experience dude. Experiences create compatibilities.

Its like me having a drummer join my band who I have to teach everything to. Im not a beginner and Im at a different life phase. Whats so wrong for wanting the same from someone else?

• Like 1

Its like me having a drummer join my band who I have to teach everything to. Im not a beginner and Im at a different life phase. Whats so wrong for wanting the same from someone else?

I agree with this. Nothing wrong with someone who has alot of sexual experience wanting the same from a woman. Just like I want a guy who hasnt had a crazy sex past because Im not into that

• Like 1

I agree with this and do not regret a single experience I've had in love up til now, regardless of how it turned out.

I made that point to say it's not really her having the problem. It's just yet another case of being unlucky enough to be "born in the wrong era". Men, being different back then, would happily have her from a very early age, before she was 25. She'd be in a serious relationship and married by then. This seems to be what she wants now but can't attain with the endlessly deteriorating dating quality out there.

If people like me are unlucky enough to lose so many family members in a very short time-span during my studies, there are also unlucky people like her in the world. I wish I could trade places with her actually.

Again, there are PLENTY of conservative guys out there. And there are plenty of virgin dudes out there who could understand her. Despite this, for her to get to 35 without finding a single guy good enough for an LTR that leads to sex says a lot about her.

Im really supposed to believe not a single guy in all her adult years was good enough to even get to second base....reallly?

Whats so wrong for wanting the same from someone else?

Nothing at all. I'm sarcastic is it wrong of me that I want an equally sarcastic woman? She can be a beginner at sarcasm, I have plenty of experience in the field of sarcasm, I could teach her how to perfect such a beautiful artform.

I see how many experienced people here are so successful in relationships... beginning by you....

Um...our failures is what teaches us what we want and need in relationships.

Anyone will tell you that navigating a successful relationship was helped a lot by having past experience. Spare me your sarcastic garbage retort.

Again, there are PLENTY of conservative guys out there. And there are plenty of virgin dudes out there who could understand her. Despite this, for her to get to 35 without finding a single guy good enough for an LTR that leads to sex says a lot about her.

Im really supposed to believe not a single guy in all her adult years was good enough to even get to second base....reallly?

Someone already asked the same thing you're asking earlier and I answered them.

Apologies for not repeating that again.

Nothing at all. I'm sarcastic is it wrong of me that I want an equally sarcastic woman? She can be a beginner at sarcasm, I have plenty of experience in the field of sarcasm, I could teach her how to perfect such a beautiful artform.

Sorry, but most of the time you cannot teach compatibility. Its either there or it isnt.

Sorry, but most of the time you cannot teach compatibility. Its either there or it isnt.

That's an interesting theory, I wonder if Friedrich Nietzsche has written about the teachings of compatibility, but I fear that conversation is for another thread.

What about a guy with no sexual experience?

I'd be okay with that if I really liked the guy. Although if it was a LTR, Id fear hed eventually leave because most men need to **** various women before settling down it seems

• Like 1
I'd be okay with that if I really liked the guy. Although if it was a LTR, Id fear hed eventually leave because most men need to **** various women before settling down it seems

Agree. That's one of the biggest differences between virgin women and men. Afterwards, women will usually want to stay, men will usually want to taste more.

• Like 1

Do they really? I didn't realise men were little more than feral swines pigging out at natures trough? There must be some men out there, somewhere in the world who doesn't need to have lots of notches on his bed post?

• Like 1
Were you not telling us how experience in sex is the way to long lasting relationships... how ironic right?

Because sex isnt part of a relationship?

Sexual and relationship experience are very valuable to having good sex and good relationships. Funny how the inexperienced are trying to tell the experienced that this is not so.

My relationships and sex life have only gotten better from experience. Its no different from bosses at companies wanting experienced employees to fill new jobs. Experience is something valuable and leads to success more than inexperience.

People want to cite past generations where inexperienced people got married young and stayed together for a long time....all the while ignoring the scores of men stepping out on their wives...or the numerous men and women who stayed in unhappy marriages because of societal expectations.

Im sure if they had more experience, theyd know what they truly wanted in a relationship and what they would and would not settle for.

Thats my take on it.

• Like 1
WTF... do you really think that? What a load of bull$hit... only a virgin male who was a forced virgin would be a risk... but only in the same way that a forced female virgin...

That's my experience. I said "usually". That's why women fear to date younger dudes too.

WTF... do you really think that? What a load of bull$hit... only a virgin male who was a forced virgin would be a risk... but only in the same way that a forced female virgin...

Uhh there are VERY few forced male virgins. Look at all the male virgins on this board. They all have tried hard and failed and think its awful theyre still virgins

Yeah just out of curiosity - what are the longest relationships you have all had here? Were they sexual at all? Ever been truly in love? Ever gone through a heartbreak?

I'm getting the sense that those of you who think she's completely without issue are without your own experiences to speak of.

Uhh there are VERY few forced male virgins. Look at all the male virgins on this board. They all have tried hard and failed and think its awful theyre still virgins

My issues with intimacy and trust are awful, me never experiencing sex is not awful.

Intimacy is something I want to experience in the confines of a loving relationship, I have no desire to experience that with lots of women.

Many people manage without. They're not abnormal.

Look up the definition of normal. Then refer to the scores of information highlighting human sex drive.

People who manage without sex (by choice) when they are in their sexual prime, are abnormal by definition.

Not to be mean, but healthy sex and a health sex drive is whats normal.

• Like 1
Yeah just out of curiosity - what are the longest relationships you have all had here? Were they sexual at all? Ever been truly in love? Ever gone through a heartbreak?

I'm getting the sense that those of you who think she's completely without issue are without your own experiences to speak of.

Longest Relationship? 3 months

Sexual? No.

Truly in Love? I was, she wasn't.

Heartbreak? Yeah for me, not for her.

I don't think she has an issue in this matter. I'm sure, if she thinks like me, she has no time with these "player" males that is a part of society these days.

I can't fault her for waiting while she gets pass that and focusing on her career first.

This is why I will always feel sympathy for virgins having been one for so long - so much assumptions and immediate red-flagging :laugh:. I'm not convinced that she has a "hang-up", she may just be odd. It's not that farfetched.

Not every virgin dude is gonna have itchy feet, and not every older women who's a virgin has a hang-up. It stands to reason though that many of the assumptions made about inexperienced people as they get older contributes to the fact that a lot stay inexperienced for longer than they normally would.

Saying that, it's up to the "inexperienced" to expect such judgements and really just get on with it, because there will be those who don't care.

• Like 3
Look up the definition of normal. Then refer to the scores of information highlighting human sex drive.

People who manage without sex (by choice) when they are in their sexual prime, are abnormal by definition.

Not to be mean, but healthy sex and a health sex drive is whats normal.

Oh, please.

Whats the big deal?

I always find those threads from women very anoying when they say: i met a great guy is 30 but still a virgin. But know i see some men also have this issue.

When someone is slightly above average people asume that they will connect and hook up. But some people have other issue goals and lifestyles then just dating...

also thank god there are still people who just happen to be with someoone just because they want to be with that person.. Not because they want a LTR, kids or anything like that.

I have been in a 6 years relationship and I was definitely sexual with her...

Was I ever truly in love... I believed I was at that moment... I would have never get that far without that believe...

I was destroyed when I found out my last ex lied to me, and totally heartbroken for months...

I have had my fare share of long term relationships thank you, have you?

Of course I have. 4 years, engaged.