Why are there more men than women in gyms? Are they lazier?

• Author
Says the guy who spends significantly longer in front of his computer posting on LS......

Lmao. What a typically pathetic response. Why do people try to always pull the "you have no life because youre on the internet" garbage all the time. Its 2013 and its called a smartphone girlie.

It takes 2 seconds to post in a thread Im subscribed to. What of it?

Lmao. What a typically pathetic response. Why do people try to always pull the "you have no life because youre on the internet" garbage all the time. Its 2013 and its called a smartphone girlie.

It takes 2 seconds to post in a thread Im subscribed to. What of it?

Usually, I'm too busy working up a sweat to mess with my phone, but too each their own, I guess. :cool:

• Author
Usually, I'm too busy working up a sweat to mess with my phone, but too each their own, I guess. :cool:

I get my sweat in during the evening. Its all good.

• Author
I'm sure you do, single guy.

With the options I have right now being single...you know i get my sweat going on. Dont worry bout me hun.

With the options I have right now being single...you know i get my sweat going on. Dont worry bout me hun.

Of course not! :eek: I know you do the best you can. :cool:

While ya'll were fighting, I was out toning my butt :p

I was napping. :o

I would love to go hiking - somewhere warmer. Or swimming. When I was a teenager, the doctor I saw in England who did x-rays on my knees, wanted me swimming instead of exercising in other ways.

• Like 1