Online dating profile, tell me what you think

bobsmith76

ScreamingTrees

I actually totally agree with what Tenacity said.

Bob, I think these people have no reason to screw with you. I don't really know why you wouldn't give their advice a chance, it could only help you find what you're looking for in the end.

• Like 1
I forgot to post the evidence that my new profile is working:

Screenshot2012-11-02at44504AM.png

Case closed.

AND NOT A LOOKER IN THE BUNCH!! HAHA!!

if this is your first time opening this profile then 2 winks means NOTHING!!!

I remember when I opened my account the first time, I had close to 30 messages and winks within the first day. those who viewed my profile was through the roof. but its only because I was new. over time, it was less and less.

everyone who is new gets a lot of winks and messages because the ones who are there for a long time pounce on anything new..dont be so flattered. they always jump on the new ones. fresh fish coming into the pool.

winks mean nothing because if the sender doesnt have a membership you cant have contact with them. you can try and send a message (if you have a membership) and see if she read it, or you can pay extra to make sure she can read it. assuming you have a membership.

OH!!! and dont forget there are many virtual members on the site there to tease you into getting a membership. they read your profile and create one to seem compatible with yours. they add a nice pic.e. they send you a message/wink and you get all fired up and buy a membership..simple.

btw, if youre asking for help dont be so defensive when people recommend things to change. just say "ok, thank you" I dont see you having much success though.