Broken hearted & don't feel like I can go on..

Vikki - talking to him over MSN is still having contact.

Don't minimize this. Seriously - you can't handle what he is or isn't going to say right now. It will simply leave you with more questions. And yes keep everything blocked on FB.

You need to pretend he doesn't exist at this point. You'll still think about him, of course. But the point of this is to put the focus back on YOU.

• Like 3

Damn dr seussgirl ur confidence and determination just make u sound soooo sexy and appealing, how was nyc? And did u kill it at that wedding? But vikki u see how that is perceived by people? Find that inner strength in u to build urself and Be confident and determined again, u have it!!!! Be the best vikki ever and in time ull have handsome guys like me lining up for u ( just tryin to make u smile ) have a great day and always always push urself and never ever ever ever quit on urself coz some blind jackass did!!

• Like 1

Brokendude,

NYC was an absolute sh*t show.

Let me give you the rundown. I showed up on Saturday and made my way to my friend's apartment in Chelsea. She wasn't home yet so I took a shower and got all dressed to the 9's ready for a night on the town. We started with dinner and lo and behold, her boyfriend invited a friend (whose fiance had just dumped him, coincidentally). We go to a swanky restaurant at the Gansevoort, where he knows the owner so we're getting sh*t sent over left and right.

We get to talking about his break up and I of course am a wealth of knowledge (haha) and start giving out all the advice that I dish out here. Then come shots. Then we make our way to da club after dinner and he knows the doorman too, so we cut the line and get inside and have bottle service. This club is pure NYC and fun as all hell. AWESOME. Well I end up getting wastey and dance my ass off. I'm having the time of my life. This is where things get fuzzy. I remember waking up in dude's hotel room and I'm starting to piece together the night. I was the FIRST GIRL he had hooked up with since the breakup. For some reason this makes me feel good, like I was the catalyst to get on the road to healing. And hey I do what I can haha.

Then we order room service and watch a movie. I find my dress, tell him thanks for EVERYTHING, and head back to my friend's place. Talk about a walk of shame. My hair's a mess, mascara running down my face, my feet hurt like hell. But hey it's NYC so they probably see it all the time haha.

Sunday I ate a lot and napped and we headed to the most beautiful wedding at the Brooklyn Botanic garden that night, ate amazing food, saw two people intensely in love get married, danced my butt off again and got my party on.

In short, it was an epic weekend for the books. This weekend I'm heading down to my alma mater in Chapel Hill to see more friends and one of my favorite bands. Can't wait.

He's still on my mind constantly, but you know what? I'm having the time of my life. :)

Oh yeah. And I have a date tonight. At some awesome beer place downtown (I'm from DC). Wish me luck!

(Sorry to hijack Vikki!)

XO

I've notice you're slowly getting over him. From your first few posts you were going crazy and your last few posts you've come to the realization that you don't want him back. That means you not necessarily miss him anymore, but the love that you guys once had. Congrats. Time is healing your wounds. :cool:

• Author

His on my mind alot but no way as much as he has been. Today me and my mum went to the Zoo and we had a brilliant day out. I feel really good today, best I have in awhile. I did think of him at times, and was very sad but the thought soon was pushed away and I felt ok again. I just need to keep goin g out places and talk to friends online and participate more. Yeah feel better. Mornings are the worse still but easing :)

• Author

Last night I had an amazing dream, very weird but it made me feel soo good. A friend of mine (and my ex's) Called Matt. Well he picked me up in his courtesy car as he works for MINI. He picked me up in his white MINI Cooper and it was really odd as he was driving crazy with me in it and another guy in the front. He was drifting in a car park. I was scared but also impressed at his handbrake turns! In this dream I was thinking yeah Matt isnt my ideal partner looks wise. In made me think yeah David wasnt really all that.And in my dream I started to see a spark a mutual spark between me and Matt. I woke up at 5am feeling in love. Has anyone else had this sort of thing before?

It made me think yeah I will find someone special again, and they dont have to be drop dead gorgeous as Matt isnt. It made me think wow I want to go out with Matt he would be great for me. But I wont be doing anything about it, I need along time on my own. But maybe one day maybe.? Its odd as I had the same dream about David before I got with him. Its made me think and go back to what I used to be, the person inside more so than looking for just looks.

Still miss David lots though, and still cant stop looking at the forums he goes on! But I dont feel so much pain. Sometimes I feel I am existing rather than living some days. But I do feel stronger. But still miss him but try to blot that feeling out.

I love not having the arguments of David getting in a mood and making me feel crap! Feel more relaxed. But just miss holding him, kissing him, laughing and sharing time with him so much.

• Author

Argh getting worse again, miss him so much. Looking at the world map remembering all the great trips he planned for us. I feel despite his horrible bad ways ive lost a real treasure that ill never get back. If only I stayed the same girl I should be and was when we first met. Dam depression. Miss him so much!:love:

youngnlove89
Argh getting worse again, miss him so much. Looking at the world map remembering all the great trips he planned for us. I feel despite his horrible bad ways ive lost a real treasure that ill never get back. If only I stayed the same girl I should be and was when we first met. Dam depression. Miss him so much!:love:

aww vikki :( I know how you feel. I'm in the same boat. One minute I'm okay, I'm over him and the next I miss him like crazy! You don't have the energy to go out and have fun because your heart is still broken. how can I pretend to be happy when I am soo sad?

It takes time. I wish we lived in the same city, we could hangout and just talk our little hearts out. I think I could use a friend like you who knows what I'm going through. it's tough.

even me reading "50 shades of grey" doesn't get my mind off of him. I keep resorting back to our memories. It sucks.

• Author

Yeah I really wish too, that would be so nice. As only so much my mum and sister can talk about it. I so want to contact him but know it wont do me any favours. Just I would be over at his house now, have been for the last two years so Friday nights and weekends are tough :(

youngnlove89

Same here. I am so used to spending weekends with him. My mom is the only other person I talk to about him and she is already getting tired of it, but she still listens to me. she has been so helpful.

you have a FB right?

I'm right there with you tonight Vikki.

Been OK for a couple of days but since this afternoon all came rushing back.

Weekend now too. Just these 4 walls and the tv to keep me sane.

What I wouldn't give for a time machine right now.

can i join your friendship because i feel like **** 1 min then ok the next :-(

don't think ive cried so much in my life i miss her more then i can ever say

wish i was cold hearted and carefree and not give a toss

but im not like that

• Author

of course post away, its nice to know its not just me that feels this way. My heart aches inside. I desperately want to talk to him, for company online. But know I could open up more closed wounds. But just miss him so much! Sam I have just the same and feel the same. I have been fine the last few days as well :(

youngnlove89

nice, we have our own little group going.

weekends are the toughest! what are you guys doing this weekend?

I was thinking about going home, but it's 3 1/2 hours away and I hate the drive, literally hate it. I rather spend my weekend watching movies and doing nothing.

• Author
nice, we have our own little group going.

weekends are the toughest! what are you guys doing this weekend?

I was thinking about going home, but it's 3 1/2 hours away and I hate the drive, literally hate it. I rather spend my weekend watching movies and doing nothing.

I live at home still, so have my mum and younger sister whos 18 still at home. But its not the same as spending it with David :( I really have been trying hard to think where to go out tomorrow, but have come up with no ideas. So it could be watching a DVD I bought off hearing someone mention it on here 'his not that in to you' and cleaning my car. Its a bank holiday monday here in the UK so I think me and my mum are going to a horse show then.

Where are you from? I find driving really helps me think out my thoughts.

youngnlove89
I live at home still, so have my mum and younger sister whos 18 still at home. But its not the same as spending it with David :( I really have been trying hard to think where to go out tomorrow, but have come up with no ideas. So it could be watching a DVD I bought off hearing someone mention it on here 'his not that in to you' and cleaning my car. Its a bank holiday monday here in the UK so I think me and my mum are going to a horse show then.

Where are you from? I find driving really helps me think out my thoughts.

Yea, that was me. He's Just Not That Into You, you will love that movie!

I'm from Arizona. I could go out to a bar by myself but that is just sad. I don't know what else to do?

I'm taking my ass down to NC to see a good show and some friends.

And I'm going to have fun, too, dammit.

• Author
Yea, that was me. He's Just Not That Into You, you will love that movie!

I'm from Arizona. I could go out to a bar by myself but that is just sad. I don't know what else to do?

Ah cool, just looked on google maps, if my iphone is right its 13:23 where you are now? Its 21:23 here. Your right across the pond from me. I am about an hour and half from London. You dont look too far from Las Vegas?:cool: If I were you id drive to see your parents, face the drive :) Ah cool, look forward to the film then! Hopefully will make me feel better and not worse! lol I watched 50 days of summer? The other day quite liked that film, someone off here also mentioned it.

• Author
I'm gonna be sat at home all weekend. All alone. Dwelling on the ex.

Sad, but true!

I have done that solid for two weeks, maybe more cant remember. Think its something you just have to do and go through. In the end you just force yourself and come to a point where you make yourself go out and do something. Come on here and chat if you get bored, I am on here too much now! haha find it helps me when I want to reach out to my ex! Keeps me distracted!

• Author
I'm taking my ass down to NC to see a good show and some friends.

And I'm going to have fun, too, dammit.

Ah cool, have a lovely time! Wish I could go see a show with friends. What show are you going to see?

youngnlove89
Ah cool, just looked on google maps, if my iphone is right its 13:23 where you are now? Its 21:23 here. Your right across the pond from me. I am about an hour and half from London. You dont look too far from Las Vegas?:cool: If I were you id drive to see your parents, face the drive :) Ah cool, look forward to the film then! Hopefully will make me feel better and not worse! lol I watched 50 days of summer? The other day quite liked that film, someone off here also mentioned it.

yep 1:36 or 13:36. haha :)

Yea I'm about 5 hrs from Vegas.

500 days of summer? yes, I've seen that, very good. You should check out Eternal Sunshine of the Spotless Mind too. It's veryyyyy good!