LDRs Can Be So Difficult :(

Professor X

Have you got some friends to talk to? To distract yourself a little or just have some hear you out?

• Author
ladyabstrused
It will get better! and let it all out, I am serious, cry as much as you can. Just don't forget to drink! you can dehydrate really quickly! Just keep spamming the forum, it will help you out :)

Lol.. you're trying to make me laugh. Are you saying that I'm already spamming the forum with my posts.

No contact..it seems that so many people go through the same things in relationships. The links TM shared above...I really can relate to almost all the pointers listed.

One of them was to get obsessed with a project. I think I've become obsessed with LS. That probably counts. Anyway, this place is healthy, right. So it should be a good thing to be obsessed about for the moment.

Right now though, I just want to let it out. :sick:

• Author
ladyabstrused
Have you got some friends to talk to? To distract yourself a little or just have some hear you out?

Yes I do. In fact, we're planning an outing soon. Like a slumber party..except that it's not at our houses but at some vacation inn or something. We plan to just spill everything about our lives and talk and be happy and be emotional and just do girl things.

And, I'm coming up with a movie marathon with my best friend. We're going to watch superhero movies all at once. I can't wait to go through all that and just for a moment, be happy and out there and just having fun - once again. After so long.

My friends never approved of my relationship. Well..they were not really liking the idea that I was willing to give up my life to someone much older. I don't know how to begin talking to them about all this crazy things in my relationship. And I don't feel like I want to. I've got you guys to talk to about this. Right?

• Author
ladyabstrused

You know, I don't drink. But I really feel like doing that right now. I'm suddenly feeling a burst of rebellion. But I know this will soon fade...and I will be back to my pathetic lonely self tomorrow..who devoted her life to a man who wasn't meant to be...

Professor X
Lol.. you're trying to make me laugh. Are you saying that I'm already spamming the forum with my posts.

Hah, I'm glad :)

My friends never approved of my relationship. Well..they were not really liking the idea that I was willing to give up my life to someone much older. I don't know how to begin talking to them about all this crazy things in my relationship. And I don't feel like I want to. I've got you guys to talk to about this. Right?

Of course. Also, if you got skype or msn, we could chat from time to time.

• Author
ladyabstrused
Hah, I'm glad :)

Of course. Also, if you got skype or msn, we could chat from time to time.

Thank you. :)

Professor X
You know, I don't drink. But I really feel like doing that right now. I'm suddenly feeling a burst of rebellion. But I know this will soon fade...and I will be back to my pathetic lonely self tomorrow..who devoted her life to a man who wasn't meant to be...

Than drink a bit, why not? Just not to much and not on an empty stomach!

• Author
ladyabstrused
Than drink a bit, why not? Just not to much and not on an empty stomach!

I don't think it's safe to do this on my own. :eek:

• Author
ladyabstrused

Oh I meant right now lol. Right now I feel like drinking. But I don't think that would be safe. Because:

1) empty stomach

2) lonely

3) probably overdo it

4) not too sure how body will take it

5) i repeat, i don't drink - at all :D

6) this would just be an emotional reaction

7) deep down inside, i don't wish to break my record of not drinking, yet

Professor X
Oh I meant right now lol. Right now I feel like drinking. But I don't think that would be safe. Because:

1) empty stomach

2) lonely

3) probably overdo it

4) not too sure how body will take it

5) i repeat, i don't drink - at all :D

6) this would just be an emotional reaction

7) deep down inside, i don't wish to break my record of not drinking, yet

hahahaha, alright! :) Will be fine, don't worry!

Here, watch this: Cat Vs Food Dispenser - YouTube

• Author
ladyabstrused

Lol! I felt like I was in the dispenser being pounced on by the cat. Aww but cute cats! I love cats :love:

Professor X
Lol! I felt like I was in the dispenser being pounced on by the cat. Aww but cute cats! I love cats :love:

Am a dog person myself, but they do make good videos haha, here, another one:

• Author
ladyabstrused

You are? I'm more fond of cats but that's cos I've been more exposed to cats.

Awwww that cat is so cute!! Look at the paws!! :D

Professor X

:)

You know, there's a joke that goes like this:

The dog looks at you and thinks to himself,

"You feed me, you shelter me, you love me. YOU must be GOD!"

The cat looks at you and thinks to himself,

"You feed me, you shelter me, you love me. *I* must be GOD!"

And another one:

EXCERPTS FROM A DOG'S DIARY:

8:00 am - OH BOY! DOG FOOD! MY FAVORITE!

9:30 am - OH BOY! A CAR RIDE! MY FAVORITE!

9:40 am - OH BOY! A WALK! MY FAVORITE!

10:30 am - OH BOY! A CAR RIDE! MY FAVORITE!

11:30 am - OH BOY! DOG FOOD! MY FAVORITE!

12:00 pm - OH BOY! THE KIDS! MY FAVORITE!

1:00 pm - OH BOY! THE YARD! MY FAVORITE!

4:00 pm - OH BOY! THE KIDS! MY FAVORITE!

5:00 pm - OH BOY! DOG FOOD! MY FAVORITE!

5:30 pm - OH BOY! MOM! MY FAVORITE!

6:00 pm - OH BOY! PLAYING BALL! MY FAVORITE!

9 :30 pm - OH BOY! SLEEPING IN MASTER'S BED! MY FAVORITE!

EXCERPTS FROM A CAT'S DIARY:

Day 183

My captors continue to taunt me with bizarre little dangling objects.

They dine lavishly on fresh meat, while I am forced to eat dry cereal.

The only thing that keeps me going is the hope of escape, and the mild satisfaction I get from ruining the occasional piece of furniture. Tomorrow I may eat another houseplant.

Today my attempt to kill my captors by weaving around their feet while they were walking almost succeeded, must try this at the top of the stairs.

In an attempt to disgust and repulse these vile oppressors, I once again induced myself to vomit on their favorite chair, must try this on their bed.

Decapitated a mouse and brought them the headless body, in attempt to make them aware of what I am capable of, and to try to strike fear into their hearts. They only cooed about what a good little cat I was.

Hmmm, not working according to plan.

There was some sort of gathering of their accomplices. I was placed in solitary throughout the event. However, I could hear the noise and smell the food. More importantly I overheard that my confinement was due to MY power of "allergies." Must learn what this is and how to use it to my advantage.

I am convinced the other captives are flunkies and maybe snitches. The dog is routinely released and seems more than happy to return. He is obviously a half-wit.

The bird on the other hand has got to be an informant, and speaks with them regularly. I am certain he reports my every move. Due to his current placement in the metal room, his safety is assured. But I can wait, it is only a matter of time.

• Author
ladyabstrused

ROFLMAO :D

That's funny!

That is really quite true, I must say. It does seem like dogs think that way and cats think the other.

Why, thank you Prof, for making me feel so much better. :)

• Author
ladyabstrused

Somehow all this laughing and being happy is making me unwell. Perhaps it's because I feel guilty? I don't know. But it made me feel good, I haven't enjoyed watching a video like that for so long.

I need to sort myself out for a bit. Wish I have someone right here in physical for me to just bury my face in and cry on.

Logging out of LS for now. You have a nice day, Prof. And anyone else reading this. At least I can find some happiness here and continue to do so. :)

Professor X
Somehow all this laughing and being happy is making me unwell. Perhaps it's because I feel guilty? I don't know. But it made me feel good, I haven't enjoyed watching a video like that for so long.

I need to sort myself out for a bit. Wish I have someone right here in physical for me to just bury my face in and cry on.

Logging out of LS for now. You have a nice day, Prof. And anyone else reading this. At least I can find some happiness here and continue to do so. :)

Ah, lol, missed that post, take care! cya.

Professor X
That's cute lol.

I have always wanted a cat!

:(

How are you feeling today? How did it go with your friends?

• Author
ladyabstrused
How are you feeling today? How did it go with your friends?

I'm dealing. Thanks for asking. :)

How's things on your side?

Well the plan with friends will have to wait cos we're each so busy with work. Probably sometime in mid of June.

Today when I was at work, he contacted me. Blamed me his hurt. Which I don't deny. I wondered if I really was an abuser in the relationship. Perhaps I was? Because I was reacting out of emotions a lot.

I was going to create a new thread in the abuse section. But just thinking of starting it, and things to write.. is just emotionally draining.