Don't you hate when SHORT women require TALL men???

Jono85

Frankly, I don't know why women short or tall are complaining at all.

It's like whinng to your butler that the Foie Gras is cold.

• Like 1
EmpoweredWoman
In the words of Kaylan, TROLL.

In the words of anyone with an IQ above room temperature : people who actually quote Kaylan can dazzle crowds by actually descending even lower than the bottom of the barrel.

FrustratedStandards
In the words of anyone with an IQ above room temperature : people who actually quote Kaylan can dazzle crowds by actually descending even lower than the bottom of the barrel.

You're still here?

I must admit, this is quite entertaining! Please... go on!

Mme. Chaucer
Now that I think of it, i think i vaguely, blurrily remember you whining about being a non-white and how white people are so amazingly privaleged. But that's OK, Jesse Jackson backs yo ass up homegirl.

It's miserable … the only thing you have to feel good about is the fact that you're "white," evidently.

Just imagine how amazing you'd be if you were smart along with being white.

And what if you were tall, smart and white!!!

Oh, well. I guess you'll just have to rest on the laurels of your whiteness for the rest of your life. Sounds fab, munchkin.

• Like 1
Lonely Ronin
And what if you were tall, smart and white!!!

Hey now, we have issues as well, they're just different.... :laugh::laugh:

I won't get into the height but if I were with a woman who was obsessed with feeling protected it would be a major turn off. I admit it is a turn off to me when a woman seems to only want the parts of the traditional ways that benefit her. It always seems that the super independent alpha women have this overwhelming need to feel feminine in at least one aspect of their lives and that is where this obsession with tall men comes from.

I do think in general that both men and women would do themselves some good by not setting standards in others they can't live up to themselves.

• Like 1
EmpoweredWoman

My criticisms: Women have bad attitudes, I can't seem to get women to talk about anything interesting or deep, women only seem to care about what's on the outside instead of establishing a connection, women are star struck and obsessed with pop culture, women see men as tall-objects or paycheck-objects, women think everything that glitters is gold, women would rather date Pogo The clown over a guy 1 inch shorter than them, maybe women should date guys based on other things instead of how tall they are relative to them when they wear heels. There's a lot of smart, funny, good looking, men with big hearts out there, who just happen to be "only" 2 inches taller than you, you can chuck them away if you'd like but why do you have to say things like they are better protectors or genetically superior when there is absolutely no evidence what so ever for that?

Women's criticism of me (mind you, these broads are all over 30, some of them like chaucer are so old they likely wear dentures): HEY MIDGET (I'm 5'8, 173 cm for you euros out there, btw) AHAHAHAHA GOO GOO GAA GAA *sucks thumb* HOORRAYAYYYY

I guess guys like SomeDude, USMCHokie , Shaun Dro, and other "short guys" who actually probably make a plurality of this forum and whom some are even shorter than me, will take note of the disdain these women have for men that are even 1 inch below average height. Atleast keep it in mind next time one of these old used up cunts tries to blame YOU for the decisions of stuck up modern American women: "It's not your height, it's that women can use their crystal ball to see you won't fall for their bull**** right off the bat"

FrustratedStandards
I won't get into the height but if I were with a woman who was obsessed with feeling protected it would be a major turn off. I admit it is a turn off to me when a woman seems to only want the parts of the traditional ways that benefit her. It always seems that the super independent alpha women have this overwhelming need to feel feminine in at least one aspect of their lives and that is where this obsession with tall men comes from.

I do think in general that both men and women would do themselves some good by not setting standards in others they can't live up to themselves.

I don't think this is true. Height in many ways equals power. I don't know how or why, but when I see a tall man, I immediately see more power, authority and strength.

I think it's just the biology of it. We want the stronger males, and in one way or another we have evolved to favor the tall man.

I think it's more than just traditional. After all, that's what this thread is about, short women still want really tall men. Not just taller, but TALL.

I don't think this is true. Height in many ways equals power. I don't know how or why, but when I see a tall man, I immediately see more power, authority and strength.

I think it's just the biology of it. We want the stronger males, and in one way or another we have evolved to favor the tall man.

I think it's more than just traditional. After all, that's what this thread is about, short women still want really tall men. Not just taller, but TALL.

But I do notice that the softer and more feminine kind of women don't seem as obsessed with having a strong alpha male as the alpha women. The alpha women seem to want somebody to out alpha them and being tall is a big part of that package.

OK, it's challenge time people!

How can a short guy get a postive message from FrustratedStandards post?

Ready, go!

FrustratedStandards
But I do notice that the softer and more feminine kind of women don't seem as obsessed with having a strong alpha male as the alpha women. The alpha women seem to want somebody to out alpha them and being tall is a big part of that package.

Wow. Actually you are spot on. That's absolutely very true.

Ready, go!

lol

I don't mean to say that short men are powerless, unattractive or weak. But Woggle brought up a great point. Alpha women want to be "out-alphaed" so they seek men taller than them, whereas women who don't seek this don't mind men who are the same height or shorter.

I guess that makes me an alpha woman :S I'm not sure if that's good or bad...

Ready, go!

You could remember that she doesn't speak for all women.

• Like 3
FrustratedStandards

Then again, you have to remember that many tall women suffer from self esteem issues. They grew up being the tallest in the class, and often times they were bullied for it (I was). So they don't want to keep feeling uncomfortable by always being the tallest one. They want a taller man.

Short women never had confidence problems with their height, so even if the man is shorter or taller, it doesn't bother them because they never had to deal with "being so tall" all the time.

In a tall woman, height is always something she thinks about considering she always grew up being the tallest out of everyone.

Lonely Ronin

Simple she told you it's not about height directly, its about the allusion of power.

For example, most of my female friends that don't know how tall I am think I'm 2" taller than I actually. My most astute female friend insists it's because of how I carry my self.

The allusion my man, the allusion.

• Like 2
EmpoweredWoman

There's nothing really inherently "alpha" about being tall.

Those guys on the Jersey Shore are what in America passes for Alpha males (atleast among young women), none of them are particularly tall, yet they're all loathsome trash.

Those women you mention are just spoiled brats in the bodies of adults who have never been told NO, YOU CAN'T HAVE IT ALL. From birth to death, the average American woman gets spoiled rotten by daddy, does whatever and whoever she wants without any consequences (the tax payer gets to pay for the pill, STD medication, and her abortions, how sweet), and she can get her irrational long laundry of male requirements met and marry him, then her husband spoils her just like da-da, scared ****-less of his wife leaving him, which 1 out of 2 times happens anyway, with the woman flying down mainstreet in her husbands corvette, with Fabio in the passenger seat, and hundred dollar bills flying everywhere from the money she made at her Advertising job where she contributes nothing but formenting consumerism in glossy magazines, making for more ugliness in the world.

What these CUNTS need isn't anything that would work with me or you, as two men, like talking about it or using common sense. Give one of these bitches to me for a week in my house , where I can do whatever I want to them without any legal repurcussions, and I can guarantee you they will be nice and housebroken, ready to be loving, loyal and most importantly RESPECTFUL, something the modern woman was NEVER TAUGHT.

I'm acquainted with someone whose husband was in the Special Forces. He isn't tall, and he exudes masculinity; nobody messes with him.

Wow. Actually you are spot on. That's absolutely very true.

lol

I don't mean to say that short men are powerless, unattractive or weak. But Woggle brought up a great point. Alpha women want to be "out-alphaed" so they seek men taller than them, whereas women who don't seek this don't mind men who are the same height or shorter.

I guess that makes me an alpha woman :S I'm not sure if that's good or bad...

The issue is that most alpha men tend to want a softer and more feminine woman. They want home to be a soft place to land after a day of being a bad ass in whatever field they work. This is not to say that a man like that isn't attracted to a successful and intelligent woman but learn to turn off that business mentality when you check out for the day.

i want a guy that is bigger than me...therefore yes I want someone a good amount taller than me. Get mad all you want, but that is my preference. I can not deal with guys that are around my size.

• Like 2
FrustratedStandards
... and most importantly RESPECTFUL, something the modern woman was NEVER TAUGHT.

Ahahaha. Apparently neither were you. You make me laugh :laugh:

• Like 2
EmpoweredWoman

Alpha women?

ROFL!

I wonder what our great grandfathers, the ones who you know, laid the foundations for western civilization and fought, suffered and died so we can be here today, would think about the concept of an "Alpha woman".

Alpha women can only exist in an environment where everything's made out of Nerf, no real dangerous risks are taken, and corners are all adequately covered with bubble wrapped. IE, an environment of stagnation with no revolutionary leaps forward like the first Soviet Cosmonauts or Vasco De Gama

I can't wait for Alpha Toddlers to start emerging as a pop culture icon, trying to take over businesses (as women do and 9 out of 10 times fail) or running for important political offices.

Most of these big and muscle bound guys are really the biggest wimps. I came up around some real street guys and most of them are not roided out guys who look like they life weights every day. The most unassuming guys also tended to be the ones who would be ready to fight without a hint of fear.

• Like 2
FrustratedStandards

Men (and women) who are lacking in one area oftentimes try to compensate in another. Big, built and muscular men usually try to make up for smaller things.

Strong women do exist and but just like male chest beaters people who talk about it the loudest are often the ones who do not do it. The strongest women I have known are the ones who seem very sweet and soft on the outside but are as tough as a nail inside. I have often found that the ones who protest the loudest about being strong and independent are usually hiding a very soft core. I had a FWB like that once and she turned into jelly once she found a man she could not wrap around he finger.

• Like 2

This thread was fun but I'm officially bowing out.

I'd like to thank all the woman who made me fee like dirt, intentionally or not.

Good night all.

Mme. Chaucer
Alpha women?

ROFL!

I wonder what our great grandfathers, the ones who you know, laid the foundations for western civilization and fought, suffered and died so we can be here today, would think about the concept of an "Alpha woman".

Alpha women can only exist in an environment where everything's made out of Nerf, no real dangerous risks are taken, and corners are all adequately covered with bubble wrapped. IE, an environment of stagnation with no revolutionary leaps forward like the first Soviet Cosmonauts or Vasco De Gama

Actually, the idea of labeling people as "alpha," "beta" or "omega" is just recent pop psychology. Our great grandfathers - you know, the ones who were still living in other countries for the most part - did not have a concept of "Alpha" people of either gender.

The idea comes from studying packs of animals, where there are indeed alpha females and males.

Maybe if you finished your basic education, pipsqueak, you'd know this like the rest of us do.

• Like 1