My 25 year old virgin gf

No, you didn't say him, I just assumed from her saying that she "tried". Either way, she's full of ****. Why would you waste someone's time for 6 months??

• Like 1
If she's not ready for a relationship, and all that it entails, then she should stop using people as an emotional crutch.

Kaylan, at 25 your point starts losing a lot of validity, but you did at least address that.

I agree. I have this time-frame where I think people can be all virgin-like. Like, 22 and under. Once you're 24 or 25 and above, I think you need to stop being wishy washy about the rite of passage of sex and just get on with it. Even if you feel you have a right to be unsure about sex (and you do), you must realize you're in a particular group of people. You should find another virgin to be coy and demure with.

If I were a virgin at 25, I wouldn't make a guy slow down to my pace. The same way I would never go running with people who run a 7 or 8 minute mile while I run a 9 and 10 minute mile.

Like I said in my first post in this thread, though, I'm an impatient person.

Some friend of mine put up a cute photo recently where a person is asking "Why is patience a virtue? Why can't hurry the f-ck up be a virtue?"

• Like 1
If she's not ready for a relationship, and all that it entails, then she should stop using people as an emotional crutch.

Kaylan, at 25 your point starts losing a lot of validity, but you did at least address that.

Dbave, how long was she with her previous boyfriend?

I think she is ready for a relationship. I think she wants to be with OP. Not wanting to have sex right away is not indicative of not being ready for a relationship. Plus we all have our own insecurities. OP can either help her get past them and figure out what he can do so she will trust him, or he can bail.

I don't think she's a wacko because she's a virgin. I think the sh*t she says and does is MEGA wacko. I don't think I need to chill? LOL. Sorry I forget you are the expert on all sexual things Kaylan and god forbid anyone disagree with you. :rolleyes:

I dont think what she says makes her a wacko. Shes simply conflicted. Everyone here has been there before...or else why would we even be on a relationship forum.

God forbid someone actually understands where this girl is coming from and try to be empathize though huh? :rolleyes:

Get over yourself sister.

So basically, she lied out her ass to you. Do you really believe she tried to have sex with a guy she had been dating for 6 months, and he said no. Are you that gullible?

I wonder what they were arguing about...

Hello sir, you must be new here...because there are threads on this forum, and even a poster in this thread who said she dated a guy who didnt have sex with her after several months. So who are you to call his gf a liar about something thats not off the wall at all.

Either way "things didnt happen" does not mean the guy refused sex with her. "Things didnt happen" can mean all sorts of situations.

Edited by kaylan
  • Like 1
silvermercy
"Why is patience a virtue? Why can't hurry the f-ck up be a virtue?"

I'll go really philosophical here. lol Because if it was, there would be an ancient time-tested proverb. Plus, rushing things it's usually the easy way out and sometimes can lead to devastating life-altering decisions (but that's generally speaking).

• Like 2

I dont think what she says makes her a wacko. Shes simply conflicted. Everyone here has been there before...or else why would we even be on a relationship forum.

God forbid someone actually understands where this girl is coming from and try to be empathize though huh? :rolleyes:

Get over yourself sister.

Why are you such a sarcastic d.ick to anyone who disagrees with you? Get over yourself sister? Seriously? Get over what? My opinion? :confused:

And sorry but a VIRGIN saying "f.uck me" and then acting all "omg don't touch me!" is not conflicted, it is WACKO and WEIRD and an immature mind fck.

• Like 1
Why are you such a sarcastic d.ick to anyone who disagrees with you? Get over yourself sister? Seriously? Get over what? My opinion? :confused:

And sorry but a VIRGIN saying "f.uck me" and then acting all "omg don't touch me!" is not conflicted, it is WACKO and WEIRD and an immature mind fck.

IM a sarcastic dick? Excuse me for responding that way to your sarcastic and bitchy remark. You cant make the same sort of remark first and then criticize me for responding in kind. Get a clue. Here...re read your post.

I don't think she's a wacko because she's a virgin. I think the sh*t she says and does is MEGA wacko. I don't think I need to chill? LOL. Sorry I forget you are the expert on all sexual things Kaylan and god forbid anyone disagree with you. :rolleyes:

How was my tone any different from yours. You get what you give. If you cant take it, then tough cookies miss. Thats what you need to get over...the fact that you dislike my opinion. Deal with it.

And yes, a virgin saying "fvk me" but then thinking more heavily on her actions IS conflicted. Her body wants sex, but her mind isnt there yet. This has happened to plenty of people. Dont pretend like you dont know exactly how it feels to yearn for sex, but think not to do it.

• Like 1