Girlfriend "won't" find a job

damonca

All humans are meant to work when living in a progressive, egalitarian, modern society.

It comes with the territory of wanting to have a say in how the world runs and is shaped.

You want a say? You work. Thats how I see it at least.

Stay at home moms do work. It's called raising the kids and stuff. Just cause they don't get paid doesn't mean they don't do work.

And who wants a say in how the world is run? I just wanna run my own life.

All humans are meant to work when living in a progressive, egalitarian, modern society.

In Islam, the sexes are considered equal before God in the complementarian sense. Islamic law and practice recognize differences between sexes, resulting in different rights and obligations.

In many Islamic societies, there is a division of roles creating a woman’s space in the private sphere of the home and a man’s in the public sphere. In Islam, a woman's primary responsibility is usually interpreted as fulfilling her role as a wife and mother,whereas a man’s role is to work and be able to financially support his wife and family.

Under the Qur'an.."Men are the maintainers of women because Allah has made some of them to excel others and because they spend out of their property; the good women are therefore obedient..."

In Islam, the sexes are considered equal before God in the complementarian sense. Islamic law and practice recognize differences between sexes, resulting in different rights and obligations.

In many Islamic societies, there is a division of roles creating a woman’s space in the private sphere of the home and a man’s in the public sphere.[2] In Islam, a woman's primary responsibility is usually interpreted as fulfilling her role as a wife and mother,[3] whereas a man’s role is to work and be able to financially support his wife and family.[2]

Under the Qur'an.."Men are the maintainers of women because Allah has made some of them to excel others and because they spend out of their property; the good women are therefore obedient..."[7]

Muhammad's (pbuh) first wife owned her own business. And Muhammad worked for her. So women worked outside the home even in Islamic societies.

Muhammad's (pbuh) first wife owned her own business. And Muhammad worked for her. So women worked outside the home even in Islamic societies.

Yes, in Islam women have the choice to work and own a business if they desire to do so.

Stay at home moms do work. It's called raising the kids and stuff. Just cause they don't get paid doesn't mean they don't do work.

And who wants a say in how the world is run? I just wanna run my own life.

Who said stay at home moms arent working? My point was that most women nowadays arent stay at home moms...and thats because they are out working in careers. Why are they working in careers? Because womens rights have come a long way and women wanted the same rights men have. They want a bigger say in how the world is run and they want the same opportunities men have.

Just because YOU dont care about how the world is run does not mean most women dont.

Running the world includes more than sitting at home and being reliable on hubby. It entails teaching at schools, running factories, managing offices, etc.

You do realize there are many women out there who dont want their whole livelihood being entirely dependent on someone else.

they are now working in the same way men are, minus physical feats that are too much for most women.

Yes, I know this is what you want women to do.

To work just like the men and love you for your pretty face.

Maybe you'll get lucky and find a woman that wants that too.

Who said stay at home moms arent working? My point was that most women nowadays arent stay at home moms...and thats because they are out working in careers. Why are they working in careers? Because womens rights have come a long way and women wanted the same rights men have. They want a bigger say in how the world is run and they want the same opportunities men have.

Just because YOU dont care about how the world is run does not mean most women dont.

Running the world includes more than sitting at home and being reliable on hubby. It entails teaching at schools, running factories, managing offices, etc.

You do realize there are many women out there who dont want their whole livelihood being entirely dependent on someone else.

Technically the husbands are equally reliable on their wives. Relying no them to help raise the children and teach them right from wrong. Same goes with stay at home dads too.

There doesn't need to be any hostility between spouses and parents. If both parents want to work that's on them, if one wants to work while one stays at home thats fine too. It's not about advancement, just choices.

Just because some idiots decide to bastardize the message of the prophet Muhammad from Allah, does not mean Islam stands for the nonsense killers preach.

Lets not pretend other religions have not been twisted by barbaric cultures.

This an issue of culture. Not religion. A

Yes, I know this is what you want women to do.

To work just like the men and love you for your pretty face.

Maybe you'll get lucky and find a woman that wants that too.

You get that feeling from his posts to eh? Well he's alloud too I just feel as though he thinks his views are right and others are wrong.

Technically the husbands are equally reliable on their wives. Relying no them to help raise the children and teach them right from wrong. Same goes with stay at home dads too.

There doesn't need to be any hostility between spouses and parents. If both parents want to work that's on them, if one wants to work while one stays at home thats fine too. It's not about advancement, just choices.

I'd love for this country to suport stay at home moms. It's so negative that this girl is being put down for not working some lame full time job when she's paying her bills and helping her family.

In many Islamic societies, there is a division of roles creating a woman’s space in the private sphere of the home and a man’s in the public sphere. In Islam, a woman's primary responsibility is usually interpreted as fulfilling her role as a wife and mother,whereas a man’s role is to work and be able to financially support his wife and family.

Under the Qur'an.."Men are the maintainers of women because Allah has made some of them to excel others and because they spend out of their property; the good women are therefore obedient..."

We do not live in an Islamic society.

Furthermore I believe in the separation of church and state.

Just because some idiots decide to bastardize the message of the prophet Muhammad from Allah, does not mean Islam stands for the nonsense killers preach.

Lets not pretend other religions have not been twisted by barbaric cultures.

This an issue of culture. Not religion. A

I have yet to see any other religion that advocates and carries through such acts.

We do not live in an Islamic society.

Furthermore I believe in the separation of church and state.

Yes, with those beliefs who wants to be a Muslim, ha kaylan?

It's better to get an Americanized woman that wants a career more than anything and leave the children in daycare.

I have yet to see any other religion that advocates and carries through such acts.

You conveniently forget the Crusades. Muslims were massacred if they did not convert to a life that served the "Lord and Savior Jesus Christ"

Get the fudge outta with your selective history bull plop. Please

It's better to get an Americanized woman that wants a career more than anything and leave the children in daycare.

why o why do ppl who apparently dislike "Americanized" women never jus go and live in Saudi Arabia?

why o why do ppl who apparently dislike "Americanized" women never jus go and live in Saudi Arabia?

If that is what they want I don't have a problem.

In my case, I just want a husband that makes enough money to support me.

(And not a guy that wants me to go to work to provide 50-50. In that case I rather pay 100% myself and be single).

You conveniently forget the Crusades. Muslims were massacred if they did not convert to a life that served the "Lord and Savior Jesus Christ"

Get the fudge outta with your selective history bull plop. Please

I used the present tense on purpose; what is going on now.

Btw, here is a

about the Life of a Muslim wife in Saudi Arabia.

I really dig this. Btw, the lady is a nurse who has stopped working to take care of her children.

Btw, here is a
about the Life of a Muslim wife in Saudi Arabia.

I really dig this. Btw, the lady is a nurse who has stopped working to take care of her children.

you have not explained why you and ppl like you who advocate Islam don't jus go live in Saudi Arabia

What goes on in Suadi Arabia is CULTURAL.

Look at Indonesia. LARGEST population of Muslims in the world, and a better quality of life for women.

Point made.

Jeez.

Men and women with careers take care of their families. Mine did.

Even if a women raises her kids to school age, she can easily get a job during the day and be home before the bus drops them off.

you have not explained why you and ppl like you who advocate Islam don't jus go live in Saudi Arabia

I have a Muslim community in the US that I belong to and love. They are awesome and have just built a huge beautiful mosque.

But if I met a Saudi man that wants to live in Saudi Arabia I'd follow him of course.

a women raises her kids to school age, she can easily get a job during the day and be home before the bus drops them off.

That is still a lot of unnecessary stress. It's better if the husband can provide.

I used the present tense on purpose; what is going on now.

And your point?

My point is that a few bad Muslims do not speak for the beliefs of all Muslims.

The same way that a few bad Christians during the Crusades and Witch Trials do not speak for the beliefs of all Christians.

I guess Im supposed to believe all Christians are bigoted homophobes all over the world just because the ones in America wont let homosexuals marry. :rolleyes:

If that is what they want I don't have a problem.

In my case, I just want a husband that makes enough money to support me.

(And not a guy that wants me to go to work to provide 50-50. In that case I rather pay 100% myself and be single).

Thats fine if thats what you want. Im sure youd make a lovely wife and would be a great homemaker and caretaker.

Governments have done more harm in the name of "doing good" than any religion has. Muslims didn't kill 60 million in WWII, or drop two atomic bombs on Japan.