So Here It Is...

smokey bear
This is the text she sent me

What we once had. Plans, a future, a family together. Tomorrow, everything I have from our past, including pictures, your drivers license, movies tickets and such will be thrown away. Cause even if one day we cross paths again, we will never be together again and we will never have the same feelings we had when we first met. Cause if you loved me, you had 2 years to fix it. If you loved me, you wouldn't stop chasing after me. Other guys are trying harder to get me more than my own ex boyfriend that supposely love me. So let me tell you this. I am done with you for good. Im starting a New chapter with someone else whether I still love you or not.

Go nc, let her experience others and see if they are better.

smokey bear
Yea it just keeps going back and forth, nothing gets through to her.

sounds like the person writting this too lol

Yep I keep getting sucked in, I know I need to go NC but I feel like I always need to defend myself, I just told her I think its best I move on, now I'm sticking to NC.

• Author
Wilson did you ever get your ex back?

My ex is very close to phase 4, couple of weeks. Shes in the last part of phase 3 right now.

Yep I keep getting sucked in, I know I need to go NC but I feel like I always need to defend myself, I just told her I think its best I move on, now I'm sticking to NC.

In order to have an understanding of GIGS, you need to go through it and reflect. The fact is you haven't gone through it so you do not understand it and cant put yourself in her shoes. I can tell you, FOR YOU, you need to go NC and focus on you. It doesnt matter if she gets mad at you. You are in control of your actions. How she feels right now is irrelevant into you getting a solid ground to stand up on and move forward.

Hey Smokey, Wilson and homebrew

Dont kill me for asking this but these threads are so long and I have jumped around them for a while but could you please just some up your stories for me? and where you are now. I read smokey's timeline but I am a little confused, how long was the final NC for and who broke it?

And wilson, did you ever get together with her (roses?), did she dump you originally?

Also did any of your "dumpers" enter into a new relationship pretty quickly after the break-up, how long did it last?

Its funny, but i have been thinking a lot recently about how you start to live through your partner. For example my ex was arty, i am arty too but he was really good at it so i "lived through him" I used him to do arty things or meet people and go to those places. In a way that hindered my creativity. So now without him if i want to do cool arty stuff, *I have to do it. It sucks to get dumped when there was nothing wrong with the relationship (per say), other than his quarter life crisis, but this new found independence is awesome.