So Here It Is...

Just for clarity -

When I give suggestions here - it is because of my experience and perspective with certain situations.

Suggestions - that's all it is. Experience carries value - in my opinion.

No one is expected to take all the suggestions - its just that IF things aren't working out the way you are approaching it now - change is usually a good option to make things different to see IF they may get better.

No need to take anything here personally - they are merely suggestions.

Sunny you've personally attacked me a few times and have also told me what to do.

That is all!

I don't personally attack people here.

Where was the post where I attacked you?

If I state my best suggestion - don't view it as me telling you what to do - its only my perspective and experience of what has worked best for me...

Take it or leave it. You will obviously leave it - but I'm not posting here for just ONE person...

That was a little bit more than just my opinion, Wilson. Objective assessments are my forte. I worded it that way for a reason..I guess I'm firing over head rockets.

I am going to state another observation that at this point it looks like you think everything said by someone else is "opinion" while everything said by you is some sort of "grand truth".

This is 100% opinion though: I think that you're entering into your own egocentric mindset and also think that you're off of the deep end.

It is grand truth, this is his thread, he's the king of it, its his rules. Its his grand truth.

On his thread you are merely an opinion.

He's not egocentric at all, he's learning and self talking. Maturing.

This is his path, he's sharing it with us, hes far from the deep end, he's just about to become the top of his game.

Id like to ask everyone a favour, to let the thread get back on track.

Wilson i enjoy hearing your inner discoveries, keep up the insightful posting

I don't personally attack people here.

Where was the post where I attacked you?

If I state my best suggestion - don't view it as me telling you what to do - its only my perspective and experience of what has worked best for me...

Take it or leave it. You will obviously leave it - but I'm not posting here for just ONE person...

Justify your behaviour whatever way you want, end of the day its just a thread.

And i dont care, ha ha

• Author
It is grand truth, this is his thread, he's the king of it, its his rules. Its his grand truth.

On his thread you are merely an opinion.

He's not egocentric at all, he's learning and self talking. Maturing.

Finally, someone understands

Justify your behaviour whatever way you want, end of the day its just a thread.

And i dont care, ha ha

I you're going to make an accusation - I expect evidence.

I you're going to make an accusation - I expect evidence.

Do your own research

You consistantly high jack this thread, take it somwhere else

I think you need to get over it.. you are constantly telling people what they can and cannot post, where and when they should (based on your aSSumptions), over analysing anything you can, starting threads for people based on your own reasons with no care for them - but your "research" its tiresome... for goodness sake...

I have loved following wilsons journey but his sidekick smokeybear is a pain in the derriere...

You brought it up and flexed your muscles, I just said do what you got to do.

I'm going to teach you something, when you give advice on a thread, you are self talking, you are giving your opinions and views on a topic to yourself . Instead of listening and just saying ok I understand you have to keep gping and going and going. Now read your responses and replace you with I . This shows you have no good listening skills. It's your way or the highway. I use to be like that.

That's self talk.

If a woman reads your threads she will understand what I'm saying. When you point and say things at other people you are talking about yourself

Honestly I dont care what your opinion is, yet you continue to keep going showing you can't let go. I will I am more narcistic then most people here, I am an alpha male. But everybody has narcism in them including you. I just admit mine and I don't need validation of others to prove who I am or my identity.

Wilson, what you need to learn is that there are a lot of caring people on LS who have years of experience dealing with the same issues you're going through and have figured out (through trial and error, through counseling and through good advice learned here from others) what works and what does not.

Instead of getting offended when people offer you advice and say "Stay out of my thread" (which you have offered your opinion in other's threads) just acknowledge the simple fact that people you DO NOT KNOW have taken time out of their day to give you some cold hard facts (and some opinion) that will help you.

They, like me, aren't here to put anyone down or bash them. We're trying to give some live-learned lessons that will help you get over the situation you're in, grow and move on to better things (and relationships) in life.

Cheers.

• Author

Its ok, drama's over moving forward

Why dont ghosts have children?

Because they have halloweenies =)

YouNeverKnow86
You brought it up and flexed your muscles, I just said do what you got to do.

I'm going to teach you something, when you give advice on a thread, you are self talking, you are giving your opinions and views on a topic to yourself . Instead of listening and just saying ok I understand you have to keep gping and going and going. Now read your responses and replace you with I . This shows you have no good listening skills. It's your way or the highway. I use to be like that.

That's self talk.

If a woman reads your threads she will understand what I'm saying. When you point and say things at other people you are talking about yourself

Honestly I dont care what your opinion is, yet you continue to keep going showing you can't let go. I will I am more narcistic then most people here, I am an alpha male. But everybody has narcism in them including you. I just admit mine and I don't need validation of others to prove who I am or my identity.

Hahaha this cracked me up. You are surely not showing alpha male characteristics by pining over an ex. Alpha males move on to the next one, you are nowhere near that buddy.

• Author
Hahaha this cracked me up. You are surely not showing alpha male characteristics by pining over an ex. Alpha males move on to the next one, you are nowhere near that buddy.

Thanks for your opinion on this subject

Thanks for your opinion on this subject

Whats the point in even posting, seriously, its the same thing over and over, what you and your side kick are doing is incorrect and these people are correct because they have been through it and seen it and learned the hard lesson.

When we dont listen we are brought down.

They tell us time and time again the same stories and lessons they learned, i know i get it, i listen to the advice every time.

Im just trying to get the thread back on track because its just the same stuff over and over again.

I dont post my story, i dont post what has been happening lately with my ex because i just dont want this.

Also im pretty sure it would influence my actions with my ex.

Wilson i would honestly advise closing this thread because in all seriousness would you really post about what comes next to get shot down and your head thrown on turmoil.

Everyone you all think your helping but do you know what, you just cause so much frustration and confusion and its targeted at one or two people.

All we want to do is learn our own lessons but you's wont allow us, we have to learn from your mistakes, life doesnt work like that.

Can noone look at this from our point of view, we hear you, we listen, can u not just accept we are going to learn our lessons

No, beat us down, time and time again.

Wilson ill just do my timeline then i think ill stop posting because im fed up every day of having to defend myself, your always attacked when your hurting by people who are hurting.

Those last 4 days with ls down, i shouldnt have came back

So everyone on here that has said something about me, you know who u are, egojoe, sunny, lis007, caliguy and the rest, you finally got what you wanted, im leaving this site and its because of you. Guess what its bullying, goodbye.

I came here for help and i got made feel WORSE, thanks.

The Timeline....

Me: Gigs guy lasted 4-5 months

Ex: Gigs girl lasted 3.5 months

Me: first missed ex at 3 months

Ex: First missed me at 2.5 months

Me: returned to old friends at 3 months

Ex : returned to old friends at 2.5 months

Me: broke up with gigs guy for 1 day (went back) ( month 4)

Ex: broke up with gigs girl for 1 week (went back) (month 2.5)

Me: Intimate (cringe) with ex during gigs guy first break up. 4 month mark (during day long breakup with gigs guy)

Ex: Intimate (cringe) with me during first gigs girl break up. 2.5 month mark.(during week long break up with gigs girl)

Me: Considered how much I was hurting ex after 5 months

Ex: considered how much he was hurting me after 5 months

Me: Frantic search for another victim during gigs guy break up (month 5)

Ex: Frantic search for another victim during gigs girl break up (month 4)

Me:Single for 3 months (month 5-8)

Ex: Single for 2 months so far ( Month 4-6)

Me: Reached out to gigs guy at 10 weeks post break up lasted approx 3-4weeks (month 7.5)

Ex: Reached out to gigs girl at 8 weeks post break up ( month 5.5)

(Lasted 3-4 weeks)

Me: Considering my ex (month 8)

2 weeks of talking myself out it, 2 weeks of talking myself in it.

Ex:................Has just started as of 3 days ago (month 6)

Me: Back with ex. (start of month 9)

Ex:..............

I feel like im going to regret this post, Wilson if your ex has experienced any of these things can you mark a time to them. Remember your ex is 23ish, younger than me and my ex, i do expect her gigs to last longer if the theory on mental maturity is correct, she doesnt seem too far behind though 4 months max.

update of timeline, wilson you'll have to fill in the last piece

The Timeline....

Me: Intimate (cringe) with ex during gigs guy first break up. 4 month mark (during day long breakup with gigs guy)

Ex: Intimate (cringe) with me during first gigs girl break up. 2.5 month mark.(during week long break up with gigs girl)

Me: Reached out to gigs guy at 10 weeks post break up lasted approx 3-4weeks (month 7.5)

(Lasted 3-4 weeks)

I feel like im going to regret this post, Wilson if your ex has experienced any of these things can you mark a time to them. Remember your ex is 23ish, younger than me and my ex, i do expect her gigs to last longer if the theory on mental maturity is correct, she doesnt seem too far behind though 4 months max.

Update of timline, wilson you'll have to fill in the last piece

The Timeline....

(Lasted 3-4 weeks)

Update of timline, wilson you'll have to fill in the last piece

Smokey... Never intended to hurt you in any way... I'm sad and sorry if my input was perceived that way.

I hope - in some small way I may help you.

For me? I had to vow to myself to BE the change I wanted to see. That was my starting point to acknowledging that the way I was participating wasn't working for ME. Next I tried contrary action! I started participating opposite of what I used to do.

Over a few years - I was able to get to a balanced place (my actions) that worked for ME. This involved trial and error - keeping what worked and tossing out what wasn't working.

I believe each person is capable of doing this for themselves - I don't pretend to decide what works for others... That is up to them.

IF a certain approach isn't working - I often do suggest contrary action - mainly to have the attempt at a different result.

It's only what the person types that I work with... And I tend to encourage posters new behaviors that may change things for the situation at hand.

Change is hard! That I know well! It is worth it, for me, though.

Edited by 2sunny
  • Author
I think you need to get over it.. you are constantly telling people what they can and cannot post, where and when they should (based on your aSSumptions), over analysing anything you can, starting threads for people based on your own reasons with no care for them - but your "research" its tiresome... for goodness sake...

I have loved following wilsons journey but his sidekick smokeybear is a pain in the derriere...

This is the type of person I am attracted to, alpha females. Homebrew calls them "Hot Messes"

Remember, shes my sidekick, cant have one without the other. The problem is you just dont understand her. Shes smart as **** and she challenges me mentally and emotionally.

She's exactly like my ex and a lot of other peoples' exs on here.

Give her the benefit of the doubt, she keeps me on my toes and puts me in my place when I need it and thats why I respect her.

Quit being assclowns on this forum and if you dont like something she says, thank her for her opinion and let it go.

So everyone on here that has said something about me, you know who u are, egojoe, sunny, lis007, caliguy and the rest, you finally got what you wanted, im leaving this site and its because of you. Guess what its bullying, goodbye.

I came here for help and i got made feel WORSE, thanks.

Nobody here is trying to run you away. Advice is hard to take. It's like medicine that is good for you. Taste harsh going down but after a little while you feel better.

That's what happened to me when I came to LS. I got some pretty harsh but much needed advice. Took me a while to grasp it but once I did was grateful for the people did not blow sunshine up my rear end to make me feel better.

They gave me the advice that made heal better, faster. This is exactly what a good Counselor will do for you. They aren't there to make friends, they are there to your head screwed on straight.

LS is like that when you take in all the advice and weigh in the probabilities. I know you don't like the harsh advice but like a loving parent, we all at some point need a good smack on the butt to get us in line.

It's called "Tough Love".

If you just want to hear what you want you're free to go and do whatever you wish. If you want people to lead you on the right path, then listen to people who are giving you advice that is based on hard facts and sometimes, cold reality.

Cheers.

FYI: Alpha Males are never announced nor do they make self-proclamations. They just ARE Alpha Males and don't need to prove it to anyone.

I suppose putting everyone on ignore that has good intentions to help - except one poster - will get you ONE single voice or opinion.

Narrows things down quite to a minimum, eh?

jenny_ruthie09

Lol, I've one thing to say...........too much ANALYSIS PARALYSIS already in this thread! This started optimistic.........I was hoping to hear the outcome not a debate committee.

Everybody bets in this game called love, some bet full and give their all and some just cant and still waiting for a good card to come.

It just turns out that we did'nt get the right match, the person wether with GIGS or not just didnt match the cards that we want in life.

For some, maybe its worth another game, for some its just time to walk away and call it quits. Whatever the outcome, we can only choose to play our own cards and our own timeline and not what the other person wants.

Edited by jenny_ruthie09