Why do all guys I date stop losing interest too quickly? Is there something wrong?

annabanana85

• Author
annabanana85

Haha, thanks but I live in the Midwest. I've sent Shaun-dro my pics maybe he can comment on whether I look like a freak or not, j/k :bunny:

Haha, thanks but I live in the Midwest. I've sent Shaun-dro my pics maybe he can comment on whether I look like a freak or not, j/k :bunny:

With out looking at your pics I'm almost 100% sure you've got the hots. F the midwest though!

• Author
annabanana85

I know I really don't like the midwest and I think that is part of the problem. Most of the American guys here are bros and they are not my type and are not open to foreigners at all. So I am stuck with other foreigners who turn out to be super shady :(. I really need to be move to a more cosmopolitan place.

Send me pics, too.

*Not srs*

Dude of course you're serious, and if not why not? You know her being in the Midwest is actually perfect for Somedude. He could fly her out for little vacations here and there. Sex filled weekends and then the distance would help give him time to compose himself till the next time and not screw it up.

Cracker Jack

You got me. I'm sure she's sexy regardless.

Btw, what's your ethnicity? I'm sure if you lived up here, many men would be open to you. But they probably wouldn't be your type, lol. And yeah, she sounds perfect for SD.

• Author
annabanana85

Haha too funny, but seriously guys do not make fun of my sad predicament :( Shaun-Dro did you get the pics? What do you think? I want honest answers!

Haha too funny, but seriously guys do not make fun of my sad predicament :( Shaun-Dro did you get the pics? What do you think? I want honest answers!

Send me and Cracker Jack your pics we'll tell every one how hot you are. Honest!

You have to have fun with your predicament and then you'll no longer be in one. I'm honest Somedude81 is insane he'd fly you out and put you in a hotel just to have dinner with you and show you around California for the weekend.

If you were in my city you'd have the fight the men off with a stick. We'd be comming at you on the streets with ever pick up line you ever heard of. Stuff like "are you from Tenessee?"

• Author
annabanana85

PM me your email and I'll send you the pics. But you have to promise that they will not be posted anywhere!!!!!

• Author
annabanana85

By the way Shaun-Dro went all quiet. I hope he is not doing anything with my pics, getting all paranoid now... haha

Don't be paranoid he's probably just privately enjoying your pics. If this was a bar we'd all be fighting over you right now. Somedude81 doesn't deserve you I take it back. Me and Cracker should fight it out for who gets you.

• Author
annabanana85

Thank you :) To give an example of the guys I've dated, the guy with me (I'm in the black dress) and he looks very boyish; he is the last guy who lost interest after 2 weeks. Do you think he is like out of my league or something?

I am a 25 year old girl who is considered very smart, pretty and attractive. I am a graduate student and am smart, intellectual, well-spoken and well-read. I have a lot of hobbies and have been playing the piano for 10 years. I am considered very attractive and have a lot of friends. I own a nice apartment and dress well.

The guys I've dated all seemed to lose interest in me pretty soon in the game (~1 month) and according to my friends they were all way below my league. They were not particularly attractive guys and most of them did not have decent jobs or were particularly charismatic.

To give you some examples, one of them was a broke construction worker and the other one was a very short and non-attractive guy. I've mostly met these guys at night clubs, bars and parties.

So why did they lose interest in me after a month? In the beginning, they were all super affectionate and interested and were declaring their adoration and love but the interest would taper off after two weeks. I really want to know what is wrong with me. I feel depressed :( Help!

Well there is no problem with your self esteem I'm sure it becomes evident to the men you date that they are unattractive, short, loosers who are beneath you. Not something many people will tolerate long.

Cracker Jack

You're very beautiful. Love your eyes and your smile.

So, your looks definitely aren't the issue here. Srsly.

Thank you :) To give an example of the guys I've dated, the guy with me (I'm in the black dress) and he looks very boyish; he is the last guy who lost interest after 2 weeks. Do you think he is like out of my league or something?

You look really good in that pic. The guy looks more girlish then boyish. You wouldn't like the guys on this site. We're all manly men with beards and buldging neck muscles.

• Author
annabanana85

Well thanks for the encouraging words guys now I feel so much better :) I do not think that I have a bad personality as well. I have been nothing but super nice to all these guys and have plenty of interesting things to talk about. I'm beginning to think that the problem is my choice of my man and pick up zone. Probably they were all players and not interested in serious relationships and once they realized that I am a nice serious girl, they backed off. I hope they find some superficial bitch who is interested in them for their money or something else and get their come-uppance.

• Author
annabanana85

Also how does my personality come across in the pics? Do you think I look slutty or bitchy or too serious? I want to make sure I am projecting the right image!

Well thanks for the encouraging words guys now I feel so much better :) I do not think that I have a bad personality as well. I have been nothing but super nice to all these guys and have plenty of interesting things to talk about. I'm beginning to think that the problem is my choice of my man and pick up zone. Probably they were all players and not interested in serious relationships and once they realized that I am a nice serious girl, they backed off. I hope they find some superficial bitch who is interested in them for their money or something else and get their come-uppance.

Believe me that little girl looking boy in the picture with you has been getting his come-uppance from guys like me his entire life. It's nice he got some time in paradise with you before returing to his mundane torturous existance as a guy who looks like a girl.

hmmm doubtful. A lot of girls have sex on the first date and go on to have long relationships.

Problem is she dates guys she's not into.

That simply isn't the case. The majority of couples do not have sex on the first date & of those who do, relatively few ever go on to long term, (more than 2 year), committed relationships.

Cracker Jack

Yeah, it seems like where you're meeting them is the biggest issue. I don't think you're the issue. Maybe not be so quick to have sex with these men. That'll allow you to get an understanding of the men who are interested in you for you and not in it just for the sex.

As far as what image you're emitting in your pics--honestly, you just come off as a fun loving woman. The way you look in the pics with your friends smiling does not, in any way, give off any slutty or bitchy vibes. You appear to be a very nice woman.

That simply isn't the case. The majority of couples do not have sex on the first date & of those who do, relatively few ever go on to long term, (more than 2 year), committed relationships.

If she hadn't screwed these guys they'd still be gone right now.

Hrm. I don't know.

I could be one of those guys you dated. I did a lot things ass backwards and have been through several dead end jobs before finding my calling. Worked two jobs while putting myself through school. And then once obtaining what I longed for, I realized I was missing out on a lot. I discovered new places, new people...new women. But I never forgot where I came from.

What I realize is that these women aren't out of my league, they just don't know how to stimulate me other then being physical. I'm a year older then you and just as stable. I'm actually trying to give it a shot with a woman right now who reminds me of you to an extent.

She's very intelligent, beautiful, kind, and sexy. I'm not intimidated by her at all and I would consider her to be the first actual woman I've been interested in(not a girl). But she fails to realize where I've come from and how simple I am. Not to mention she conforms to her surroundings easier then myself. But even though we might be different, we possess the same core values, and can literally talked about anything.

You might be running into men who are intimidated by you. But what a lot of people fail to realize is that a woman(or man) who has everything going for herself can still be uninteresting.

If she hadn't screwed these guys they'd still be gone right now.

Probably, but one more time;

Well there is no problem with your self esteem I'm sure it becomes evident to the men you date that they are unattractive, short, loosers who are beneath you. Not something many people will tolerate long.