Bachelorette Party

Its like they have no self-control
Some people just don't. Told you - see it as a precious test of their character. She showed you her true colors, you became enabled to make a fairly informed decision. In a bigger picture, it's a win for you - many weren't that lucky.
  • Author

Yeah your right, im glad I made the decision I did. Im actually headed out tomorrow for my vacation, maybe ill meet a Russian gal and Get to know her! :p:D

Yeah your right, im glad I made the decision I did. Im actually headed out tomorrow for my vacation, maybe ill meet a Russian gal and Get to know her! :p:D

Good for you. Having a ball on your own or with friends after a betrayal is the best medicine.

• 1 month later...
I agree. if one feels the need for one last hurrah with the opposite sex, whether it involves cheating, or simply watching a stripper take off their clothes, then IMO, they don't need to get married.

Exactly. In these more modern times there is a comitted relationship way before these parties. These parties are not one last day of being single. You are not single by this time. You are getting ready to make formal and announce to the owrld that you are married which these days is more of a financial legal arrangement religious beliefs aside.

So have your single party before you get engaged.

I don't know why, but I looked at that blog. The male stripper said that he got blow jobs less than 1 out of every 15 parties. Each party has at least a few women in the audience. So he probably got a BJ from (way) less than 1% of women who watched him strip. He also mentions that is was much more common when he worked in Ireland. Handjobs might be more frequent, I don't know. I think it depends more on the participants than the drinks/stripper.

If this really happened, then perhaps you were right to be worried. But that is not because women become overwhelmed with the desire to put a strange penis in their mouths during bachelorette parties. It's because there is something about your fiancee specifically that made you think she would be unfaithful.

Even tame "shows" are very hands on for women. Kissing is common. Rubbing the the naked male down with lotion including genitals. Lots of touching of the genitals. The stripper does a lot of touching of the women and rubbing of his genitals on them. Part of the thrill seems to be that the stripper is confident and just has his way the women. Under peer pressure depending on the group all sorts of additional things can happen including oral sex by either party. There is usually simulated sex at the least where the stripper gets the woman into a postion she cannot move from and pounds away. Tea-bagging occurs sometimes. It just depends. The clubs are one thing but the real extreme stuff happens at the private parties. There anything goes. Idunno, I think a stripper cumming on the Bride is kinda disresepctful but that is just me but for some this having a bit of fun.

That blog ive posted, it amazes me what women will say and how women will act when a private stripper shows up....but hey, i learned that from my Ex-fiance that some people just arent meant to be marriage material.

Why do women act like such sluts when some stripper arrives? Its like they have no self-control and try to justify it like they did by saying they hadn't seen another cock because they were married or that the bachelorette was about to get married and it would be her last cock she will ever see.

I know not all women do this but it makes me so ****ing bitter knowing they would say this but i guarantee you if there husband was their it would be a different ****ing story.

Perselection is part of it. The fact that a group of women are interested in this guy and they are paying for it makes him worthy of competeing for. So the women compete for his attention. They get attention if they can keep him focusd on them. One way to do that is to be touching him and interacting with him.

Basically women can get away with things. The male strippers want to be touched and to have sex.

It is a fantasy come true for many. Also there is way more alcohol flowing than they realize.

I also think for some women it is a source of power.

Most men assume the women are just looking at hunky men strip. They have no idea that it is about interacting and at a minimum groping and dry humping and commonly more than this.

There is a lot of "you go girl" going on. They will cover for each other. There is actually a deep resentment of men in many women.

For some it is just that little secret thing they have over thier hubby that he will never know. Being one up on him I guess. Entitlement for some.

A couple of things.

1. If I was off with my friends and it was 3 am and I was a little tipsy, I'd call my H or fiance or BF and tell him I love him and miss him. Definitely. He and I have done that to each other numerous times, usually when we are tucking off to bed and are missing the other persons' physical presence.

2. Amazingly enough, I found that blog yesterday and read it, because of another thread on here that made me wonder how much of the hype about wild bachelorette parties was true, as I have never seen women act like that.

In the blog, the guy (Dion) says that he does not mess with the shy girls, or the girls who pull away from him. He says that there are always 2 or 3 women in the crowd who are REALLY into it, and that he tends to give the attention to them, as it makes everyone laugh and get rowdier. He also says that he really does not ever have anything sexual happen with the bride-to-be, but that it rarely happens.

If you also notice in the blog, he doesn't blog about every party. He only blogs about the parties that have something different or interesting happen in them. When a stripper can be booked for 3 parties in 1 day, then you know that he is a busy man, and he has more than 1-4 bookings in a month. I am positive that there are some parties out there like he describes, where a friend strips and dances with him, or he simulates sex with a woman that he has held down spread-eagled, but I am betting that those things don't happen at every party, or he would post about them.

It seems that a whole lot of the carrying-on is done out of embarassment - that he does a lot of his "moves" in order to make everyone shriek and peek through their fingers to see what naughtiness comes next. And he poses with them in incriminating looking situations, and then tells everyone "now is picture time" while they all take turns. He almost acts as though he puts his c*ck into their hands sometimes, way more than he has women coming forward and grabbing him of their own volition.

3. I think that there is a whole lot more "danger" in a bachelorette party when the group goes out publicly dancing. There is an element of desire, IMHO, to actual cheating. Touching a stripper's d*ck because some of your friends are in a frenzy of laughter and egging you on isn't really an atmosphere of longing. Dancing with an attractive man who finds you attractive too, mixed with some alcohol, can lead to a more dangerous situation where the person WANTS to kiss, etc, rather than being excited by hysteria.

Anyone remember the movie "A Girl Named Sooner"? She is a lonely, foster child with a tame crow, and she wants friends so badly that she lets her schoolmates stone the crow to death, while she eventually joins in the stone throwing just so she feels a part of the group. A great metaphor for social group connections.

4. OP, I am sorry that this happened to you. While I definitely disagreed with your desire for a "babysitter", I also wouldn't have been happy with a trip to Vegas. If anything, I would have said "Fine. We'll all go to Vegas together, and enjoy a "Bacheloring Party" together with all our friends." I am not into taking vacations without my SO, and don't really understand all the trips that people seem to take apart.

5. OP, on Page 1, you described the female friend as your "best friend". I wonder why you have another woman as your BF, rather than the woman that you said you loved and adored so much? Shouldn't your fiancee be your BF?