Okay... last thread about this ever I promise. But I'm ready for the cold/hard truth

Tasha49

Eternal Sunshine

Hey Tasha,

I don't blame you for snooping, I think that everyone should do it when something doesn't feel quite right - just to get complete information and make an informed decision from there.

I don't like the sound of the ex's gf one bit. It looks like they haven't done anything yet but both have crushes on each other. I am not sure how deep those crushes go or if he even plans on making a move. The fact that he lied about when she is coming is also suspicious. Perhaps he is planning on inviting this girl to the Halloween party?

I do hope you manage to gather your strength and walk away from him. He may even realize what he lost.

• Author
Hey Tasha,

I don't blame you for snooping, I think that everyone should do it when something doesn't feel quite right - just to get complete information and make an informed decision from there.

I don't like the sound of the ex's gf one bit. It looks like they haven't done anything yet but both have crushes on each other. I am not sure how deep those crushes go or if he even plans on making a move. The fact that he lied about when she is coming is also suspicious. Perhaps he is planning on inviting this girl to the Halloween party?

I do hope you manage to gather your strength and walk away from him. He may even realize what he lost.

I do agree that it is ONLY right when you have reason to feel weird about something. I always thought he may like her. Just the way they talked to each other. And how he looks at her. So I snooped.

I don't really understand why he'd lie about when she is coming back unless he doesn't want me to know because he doesn't want me to know when she comes so that I can't assume he is with her if He says he has plans September 6th.

I feel bad for snooping. I have only done it one other time and that was when I found my then bf was cheating on me. I just have such bad luck!! I am scared to date now because I don't want a cheater.

Thank you for your response. Trust me, it will be ended. I just don't know when. Soon though. Maybe september 6th when I ask him if we can hang out that night and he makes up some excuse and doesn't tell me about partying with her.