Was she playing mind games ?

• Author
what did she say?

Uh, she sayed she misses me and thinks about me all the time and all this stuff.

This girl is fickle and is torturing you!

Hey, ironically, I'm sitting here reading stuff on LS and I get a call from the ex. I didn't answer, don't know what he wants because like usual, he didn't leave a message.

URGGGG

BREADCRUMBS BREADCRUMBS BREADCRUMBS.....

• Author
did you write back?

how long were you NC before she initiated?

Ok guys, I'm going to give you an update of what has happend between my ex and I. Been broken for a little over 2 weeks and 1 week NC. Contacts me today to tell me about an incident with a mugger and to assure she is ok. Didnt stop there though.

-She says she misses me

-Asks if I've been with other women

-Says she wants to take a ride in my new car

-Invites me over

-I invited her for a casual lunch before I came over

I come over, we talk.

-Says she needs to be "kid" right now. Mind you this girl is 19

-She felt that she gained her identity back after we broke up. Yet, she was always the dominant one?

-Simply says she needs to be "single" right now but that she is still in love with me?

After talking, she baits me into intimacy with her. We kiss and it felt so right. We then had sex. I let my guard down. I'm giving you highlights here so there is holes between the story. So after we talk some more about us, she says that she still wants to do lunch. II'm confused. Thoughts on this situation. I think she needs to grow up and figure out what she wants.

Man....

It's like everyone has had almost the same cookie cutter experience. Its ok, yes this is a set back, but I promise you, most of us have gone through this grey-ness/intimacy mode.

Your situation is still fresh that is why. You will feel re gutted as soon as she becomes cold to you or she finds another.

Be very very careful, you can still fix this if your careful. You need to re do NC and back to square one you go, but at least you got your answer. She loves you but needs to be selfish right now and SO DO YOU.

Go be selfish an start your healing.

You are not at square one, only if you let yourself get there, you are at square 2.

:p

• Author

Thank you. I'm going to try. It's just hard because I was ready to propose to her after she was begging for it. Now she wants to be selfish!Wtf ! But your right, I have to think about me. I'm just lost.

• Author

I feel like I have some real soul searching to do. I need to kick my ex off the perfect pedestal I have her on because I'm just going to keep coming back for more and more and more and more until things blow up. But can I practice what I preach, idkk?

Fedor,

Your still chasing the clown, but one day its gonna beat you so senseless you wont be able to walk back to it.

Something to think about.

• 4 weeks later...
  • Author

Update:

Its been 3 weeks since we have been back together. Things have been good but we are starting to get at each others throats again. I believe I made the right decision in taking her back but I just felt like I needed to put this down.