I think I know why girls aren't interested in me

Ross PK

• Author
I think that is pretty much it. All men should die except for him. Maybe that is the plan. If he is the only man on earth that he won't have any competition. All seriousness I just don't realize what makes a man so self hating like this.

Women still wouldn't want me if I was the last man on Earth. If they did I'd kind of just want to KB them anyway. It'd be like 'okay, so NOW you want me? Just because there aren't any other men? **** off!'

I don't hate myself btw. I think I'm pretty good looking in the mirror, and I like myself as a person.

"It's well known that people attract other people who look similar to themselves"

No, that's not true. Maybe you're just focusing on people who are the same RACE.

You never know who will like you and who won't based off what they look like.

You can look similar to some one and it literally means ****, it doesn't mean they will like you back.

You just have to wait and see if you have matched up to there psychical

preferences or not, which will reveal itself once you approach a Woman.

Anyway, some Woman are going to like you and some aren't. You will get rejected tons times during your Life span no matter what you look like or who you are, everybody has different psychical preferences.