I think I know why girls aren't interested in me

Ross PK

The reason why I can't get a girl is nothing to do with my personality.

Removing all responsibility from yourself won't help the situation.

I always used to have a lot of friends, however I haven't had any for years due to particular reasons.

These reasons may be related to your lack of luck with women. Are these reasons something you're working through?

I was going to give you some advice. Because I'm not a natural either. At one point I felt like you and USMCHokie. And just like him, I had to take some good punches to the face in order to wake up and smell the coffee.

Now I am a recovering nice guy, some women have stayed away from me because they think I'm a player, and I bet a number of women on LS probably have no respect for me, but that's actually a good sign that I'm doing things right.

The transition isn't a pleasant one. But unless you go through it, you won't be able to change anything.

So if you're happy with where you are right now, keep doing the same thing. If you're not happy with where you are right now, you may want to consider perhaps a change.

You can come here and complain and vent all you want, but things won't change one bit. Are you ready to live the rest of your life like this? Your choice.

Careful what you say to people. Telling them people may not have respect for you will cause people to think of reasons they shouldn't have respect for you.

Careful what you say to people. Telling them people may not have respect for you will cause people to think of reasons they shouldn't have respect for you.

I'm sure some people on LS already don't have respect for me, I don't need to tell them that. Plus my points is if you try to please 100% of the women out there, then you'll be 100% unsuccessful. Practically every topic, some women will say this way, some other women will say that way. That's just how it is. People are different.

So pick a path and don't be afraid to receive the disapproval of some people. If it works for you, it works. That's my point.

My advice would be to stop being so hard on yourself. Even if girls really aren’t interested in you you’re better off living you life with out care to this fact. Having a girlfriend/wife doesn’t make some one better than a person lacking these things. Keep on trying to find a person if that’s what you want, but stop caring so much about the why, and when.

• Author
My advice would be to stop being so hard on yourself. Even if girls really aren’t interested in you you’re better off living you life with out care to this fact. Having a girlfriend/wife doesn’t make some one better than a person lacking these things. Keep on trying to find a person if that’s what you want, but stop caring so much about the why, and when.

Yeah, that's what I'm working on, trying to stop caring and to just enjoy my life. I wish women didn't have all this power over me.

• Author
http://www.foxnews.com/health/2011/03/31/friends-failed-help-obese-man-fused-chair/

read that story. That guy was found by his GIRLFRIEND! There's hope my man! Hang in there and keep rolling with the punches

I haven't read the full story, but maybe she met him before he was like this and had fallen in love with him.

Otherwise, if she did become his girlfriend while he was like this, then it's probably a one in a million chance.

dreamingoftigers

Well aren't you one in a million? :lmao:

I hear she's single....:lmao:

That may have looked meaner then I thought it was.

Yeah, that's what I'm working on, trying to stop caring and to just enjoy my life. I wish women didn't have all this power over me.

If women have power over you, it's only you giving it to them. People can only have power over you if you permit it to be so.

Back to you, Ross......

• Author
Well aren't you one in a million? :lmao:

I hear she's single....:lmao:

That may have looked meaner then I thought it was.

Nah, it's fine. :)

• Author
If women have power over you, it's only you giving it to them. People can only have power over you if you permit it to be so.

Back to you, Ross......

Not sure how to not give it to them, except for just not caring anymore, which, like I said, is something I'm trying to work on.

I mean, sometimes I do end up not caring, and I just start enjoying life, it feels very empowering, but it never lasts for long.

Not sure how to not give it to them, except for just not caring anymore, which, like I said, is something I'm trying to work on.

I mean, sometimes I do end up not caring, and I just start enjoying life, it feels very empowering, but it never lasts for long.

I here ya. I have my own problems that I should stop thinking about. You just need to try your best, and not think about the why, or when ect.

• Author
Ross, have you tried reading any PUA books or anything like that?

I don't even want to try mate.

Ross, have you tried reading any PUA books or anything like that?

You mean those books created with the intention to make men see women as sex objects, make their worth to be 'HB 1-10', and how to make the women cheat on their boyfriends and husbands?

Yes, I can see how the guy who wrote the 'game' was suddenly the center of female attention - he even got Jessica Alba drooling all over him!

All he had to do was to shave his hair off to be all bald, make a little mustache thing going on, correct his eyes so he wouldn't have to use glasses, and dress like you have nothing better to spend your money on.

Do you know where the PUA' operate? In the nightclub. Do you know what happens in a nightclub? people get drunk.

So lets see how this works out.

There's this creepy guy known to the world as PUA. There is this woman, a HB 10. She's with her girlfriends after being away from them for many months in a row. She's naturally all giddy. Begins to drink. Drinks too much.

A guy comes along, talks to her a bit and isolates her. He then proceeds into abusing her. Goes back to those disgusting PUA forums and types down his 'field report' of how he 'seduced' a 'hot babe 10' with little effort.

Funny how I've never seen a PUA do his trick on women outside of the nightclub. They won't even try it on the women the deem 'below them' because of the certainty, the reality they are very well familiar with: that they can only get women when getting them drunk.

Disgusting little industry these freaks have there.

I wonder how many women are being raped as we speak from those apes.

Casanova was a dog, but at least he had some class. These guys are rats and they try to make their sewage attractive.

Edited by Mr.Cairo
tryingtocurerj

I know how that stuff can come off. But studying PUA stuff would help you gain the "tools" to talk to women. Its how many men abuse those tools that grinds my fricken gears!

If you don't respect women you're not a man and that is that

If you learn from PUA's, just study the art of communicating with women, none of that making them insecure or any of that crap though, that stuff is garbage.

Edited by tryingtocurerj
clarification

I don't know why you won't even consider it. You just have to screen out what you don't want to use and try and pick up some tips. It's no different than studying any other subject/skill.

You mean those books created with the intention to make men see women as sex objects, make their worth to be 'HB 1-10', and how to make the women cheat on their boyfriends and husbands?

Yes, I can see how the guy who wrote the 'game' was suddenly the center of female attention - he even got Jessica Alba drooling all over him!

All he had to do was to shave his hair off to be all bald, make a little mustache thing going on, correct his eyes so he wouldn't have to use glasses, and dress like you have nothing better to spend your money on.

Do you know where the PUA' operate? In the nightclub. Do you know what happens in a nightclub? people get drunk.

So lets see how this works out.

There's this creepy guy known to the world as PUA. There is this woman, a HB 10. She's with her girlfriends after being away from them for many months in a row. She's naturally all giddy. Begins to drink. Drinks too much.

A guy comes along, talks to her a bit and isolates her. He then proceeds into abusing her. Goes back to those disgusting PUA forums and types down his 'field report' of how he 'seduced' a 'hot babe 10' with little effort.

Funny how I've never seen a PUA do his trick on women outside of the nightclub. They won't even try it on the women the deem 'below them' because of the certainty, the reality they are very well familiar with: that they can only get women when getting them drunk.

Disgusting little industry these freaks have there.

I wonder how many women are being raped as we speak from those apes.

Casanova was a dog, but at least he had some class. These guys are rats and they try to make their sewage attractive.

Wow, talk about being judgemental, do you have mommy issues? Pedestal much?

My suggestion was to try and help the OP to see if he can learn anything that will help, most of the posters here seem to be very harsh and not offering anything tangible.

Maybe you have some advise for him? Or maybe you think he should slink off into a corner and die because he's a man?

Wow, talk about being judgemental, do you have mommy issues? Pedestal much?

My suggestion was to try and help the OP to see if he can learn anything that will help, most of the posters here seem to be very harsh and not offering anything tangible.

Maybe you have some advise for him? Or maybe you think he should slink off into a corner and die because he's a man?

Again, look at what the patriarchy is all about. To make men believe that they've been fair and decent to women. Yeah, so tell me again why were women being married off the guys old enough to be their fathers, heck, even old enough to be their grandfathers? Tell me how come women were seen as property and walking wombs? How many women were beaten up and raped by their husbands?

I know the black community suffered much under the hand of men, but ALL women, from ALL Countries were abused by men.

I gave valuable advice to the OP paged before.

Edited by Mr.Cairo
I find it hard to believe that despite being happy, confident, having self esteem, and having good enough social skills, that my personality is 100% repulsive.

I've always managed to have plenty of friends.

And the majority of people with personalities that aren't that great/attractive, still manage to get girls/have relationships.

So how I am as a person has nothing to do with this.

Question is, how long have you been happy, confident, had high self esteem? You don't seem to portray all those qualities on here though.

Ross, I've seen the research you refer to, but I do think it's highly unlikely that you have been created with an 'unmatchable' facial structure. I've seen your photos and I don't think your face looks particularly different from other faces. I also get a sense that you interpret that research a bit too literally. I would encourage you to consider what GT wrote in your other thread in the self improvement section.

Hmm where is that thread where he showed his pics? Now we're talking...........

dreamingoftigers
Hmm where is that thread where he showed his pics? Now we're talking...........

I think he took the pics down.

I think that is pretty much it. All men should die except for him. Maybe that is the plan. If he is the only man on earth that he won't have any competition. All seriousness I just don't realize what makes a man so self hating like this.

Again, look at what the patriarchy is all about. To make men believe that they've been fair and decent to women. Yeah, so tell me again why were women being married off the guys old enough to be their fathers, heck, even old enough to be their grandfathers? Tell me how come women were seen as property and walking wombs? How many women were beaten up and raped by their husbands?

I know the black community suffered much under the hand of men, but ALL women, from ALL Countries were abused by men.

I gave valuable advice to the OP paged before.

I don't know if you're a troll or if this is your genuinely misguided belief. Yes men have done these things but they've also done incredibly brave and selfless acts throughout history. They've put their own lives on the line for women (titanic), they've fought in the trenches in France, ran into the towers on 911, worked themselves to death in the coalmines, exposed themselves to radiation in the Japanese power plant etc etc. History is littered with men's heroic and selfless acts which you choose to ignore.

I think that is pretty much it. All men should die except for him. Maybe that is the plan. If he is the only man on earth that he won't have any competition. All seriousness I just don't realize what makes a man so self hating like this.

Mommy issues me thinks.