Asking for References

Gypsy_Soul

SarcasticBlonde
I hope you're not talkig about me. If so, I'd like to know where you've seen me, this oughta be a laugh, because I never posted anything linking my identity.

Not close at all, sorry to burst anyone's bubbles here but I prefer anonymity because I've posted things about my ex that I don't want people to link me to. I am a very private person, and extremely secure.

I'd prefer for people to stop following me around and asking for my pictures, thanks in advance.

I'm "stalking" you! :)

I was just curious but than she goes and says I'm her "stalker" wtf? Oh well!

You're such a naughty stalker. Shame on you! lolzzzzzz

• Author

Ew!:p you two can make out in your own thread, leave me out of it. I'm not attracted to people with low self esteem, let alone huge people of the opposite sex. I will not show my pics!:p

You're such a naughty stalker. Shame on you! lolzzzzzz
Ew!:p you two can make out in your own thread, leave me out of it. I'm not attracted to people with low self esteem, let alone huge people of the opposite sex. I will not show my pics!:p

Now we're lesbians?

C'mon, lighten up.

And I know you're not attracted to people with low self esteem, just men you barely know who give you day trips to Disney Land on Valentines Day and FWB's who give you engagement rings. Oh, don't forgot those rain check items either. :laugh::p

SarcasticBlonde
Now we're lesbians?

C'mon, lighten up.

And I know you're not attracted to people with low self esteem, just men you barely know who give you day trips to Disney Land on Valentines Day and FWB's who give you engagement rings. Oh, don't forgot those rain check items either. :laugh::p

I think she's on another planet.

• Author
Now we're lesbians?

C'mon, lighten up.

I was kidding, I try to look at the lighter side of everything. Well, you're right this guys may have low self esteem, that's why I'm not attracted to them once they make it well known. Like the engagement guy, I wasn't attracted to him at all. I just needed sex and we both agreed. Like I mentioned before I don't settle.

So I take this as being the in thing to do now. So because one doesn't agree with anothers philosophy especially in lifestyle and dating practices, they must be stupid and a troll? It's one thing to disagree but really, if you believe I'm such as you say, than do the intelligent thing and don't respond. How simple is that? I'm so smart.

My idea certainly beats going on just a feeling that someone is a player without any decent proof. I'm sure you can relate.

LOL dude just let her do it she'll work out quik enuf tht the good guys will freak out at the crazy baggage of a 'relationship reference' and avoid her LOL:D ok men r dogs theyd probly hit it THEN avoid her LOL :D

• Author

:laugh:And this is coming from someone who is insecure about some facebook pictures and then acts psycho after getting drunk. I suppose it takes one to know one. Oh yes, I need your advice, but NOT really:p

Gorgeous you sound certifiable. Seriously. How old are you?
  • Author

Well, dude I'm sure you know what you're talking about dude LOL. Like yea, totally.

Sorry but I don't allow men to hit it and quit it. They have to pass all of my extensive background checks and then there's dating and a lot of time put into me.

If he turns out to be a player well, then he'd have put in much time and effort and oh well, on to the next one. No prob.

LOL dude just let her do it she'll work out quik enuf tht the good guys will freak out at the crazy baggage of a 'relationship reference' and avoid her LOL:D ok men r dogs theyd probly hit it THEN avoid her LOL :D
I was thinking about that too. What if they're not on speaking terms? There's certainly a reason and two sides to the story.

Not only exes could be used, but anyone that can vouch and speak for you as a good person or mate. If he's religious, the references could be from his church, or if he volunteers, people who know him on a community level, etc.

NOW u r talkin. Nothin more attractiv than some random girl u just met askin for a reference from ur priest. So HOT. LOL:D

• Author

Just as if I'd take random advice from a perfect stranger online who can't spell to save his life.

You must've not read the whole thing, see people when you don't read the whole thread we just keep going in circles here. I mentioned that it is to be as an extra tool for those that I decide to start dating. Not everyone makes it to that level at all. So by then they are NOT strangers.

Sigh this is why I value literacy in my dates as well, saves more time and the communication goes a lot smoother.

NOW u r talkin. Nothin more attractiv than some random girl u just met askin for a reference from ur priest. So HOT. LOL:D
Just as if I'd take random advice from a perfect stranger online who can't spell to save his life.

You must've not read the whole thing, see people when you don't read the whole thread we just keep going in circles here. I mentioned that it is to be as an extra tool for those that I decide to start dating. Not everyone makes it to that level at all. So by then they are NOT strangers.

Sigh this is why I value literacy in my dates as well, saves more time and the communication goes a lot smoother.

LOL, go ahead, seriously, hit up the priest for a reference, I can see this all goin so well :D

You should include a reading comprehension test, and a logic test. Here's a good example of the latter:

http://www.think-logically.co.uk/lt.htm

I especially recommend question 11 for users of this forum.

• Author
You should include a reading comprehension test, and a logic test. Here's a good example of the latter:

http://www.think-logically.co.uk/lt.htm

I especially recommend question 11 for users of this forum.

Okay okay, it's alright by me that most users don't agree with this, but it's fairly new idea. Like I said, I could only find one other person thus far online who has thought about this concept as in this particular thread on askmen.

By the way, I've already made it clear to posters that I will not put my picture up and gave my own reasons. Continually asking me, speaks volumes on the askers/demander's own insecurities. I'm sorry I can not help you with these deep personal issues. Do not include me in them, thank you.

No need to get uptight about it or take it personal. It's an idea to which I haven't actually done so yet.

Edited by GorgeousGirl
Okay okay, it's alright by me that most users don't agree with this, but it's fairly new idea. Like I said, I could only find one other person thus far online who has thought about this concept as in this particular thread on askmen.

No need to get uptight about it or take it personal. It's an idea to which I haven't actually done so yet.

This time I was serious. Sorry, I know it's sometimes hard to tell. I was just thinking back to some relationship experiences I've had where reading comprehension and logical thinking have let the side down in some communications, and ideally I would prefer my next partner to not have those flaws.

just when you think youve heard it all...

I actually dare you to do that... I dare you to ask a "MAN" that question... by man i mean someone who actually knows their own worth i.e. (not just some useless troll feeding your overinflated ego by sending you messages via the multiple dating sites you use..) I mean an actual real man your interested in...

Tell me how that works out for you...

This thread made me chuckle for many different reasons. One of them being the kitten fight where pot calls kettle black. :lmao:

But I can't figure out if GG is a troll. This just seems a bit outlandish. Call me crazy...

Well, dude I'm sure you know what you're talking about dude LOL. Like yea, totally.

Sorry but I don't allow men to hit it and quit it. They have to pass all of my extensive background checks and then there's dating and a lot of time put into me.

If he turns out to be a player well, then he'd have put in much time and effort and oh well, on to the next one. No prob.

GG, with all due respect, you don't *seem to* understand men. There are some women who just naturally get guys to stick around. No background checks needed.

Your looks may get you far, but they won't get you all the way.

Edited by Imajerk17

By the way, I've already made it clear to posters that I will not put my picture up and gave my own reasons. Continually asking me, speaks volumes on the askers/demander's own insecurities. I'm sorry I can not help you with these deep personal issues. Do not include me in them, thank you.

Seriously, I don't think anyone really cares to see your picture, people wish you'd just get over yourself. Cripes lady, I find you to be extremely annoying, extremely good looks or no.

You're no more or less worthy as a human being than anyone else.

In her defense I enjoy women like her. I can spot them a mile away, and when I do they are on my radar. They are so internally convoluted within themselves they really have no idea what hit them until the next morning. Nothing like resentment syrup topped with a dollop of self loathing.

God bless women like you. Thank you.

In her defense I enjoy women like her. I can spot them a mile away, and when I do they are on my radar. They are so internally convoluted within themselves they really have no idea what hit them until the next morning. Nothing like resentment syrup topped with a dollop of self loathing.

What are you the equalizer? You sound like you make rainbows wherever you go. :bunny:

• Author

Well Joe, I'm glad you feel like you know me let alone "my type", but I have to say, you're dead wrong.

I'm finding that many of the people that frequent these dating forums are extremely insecure. They're quick to try to bully or harass someone who is confident and secure within themselves as I've been noticing lately here.

This entire thread was started as a dating tool idea, nothing to do with my looks at all. For some odd reason, which I can guess:rolleyes:, people from out of the blue felt the need to bring that up. Which has nothing to do with the topic.

Now if that makes you feel better, to make up this self-loathing crap and regrets in the morning, more luck to you and good luck with that.

• Author
GG, with all due respect, you don't *seem to* understand men. There are some women who just naturally get guys to stick around. No background checks needed.

Okay, again what does this have to do with the topic? I never once started this looks stuff, how does this apply?

I can get guys to stick around, I just don't want them in particular around. I refuse to settle.

• Author
Seriously, I don't think anyone really cares to see your picture, people wish you'd just get over yourself. Cripes lady, I find you to be extremely annoying, extremely good looks or no.

And this is backed up by the many times my looks have been brought up and demands to post a picture! Right! Gotchya!

I don't think I'm the one that needs convincing here.

Those words never came out of my mouth, I refuse to be disrespected over someone's personal insecurities. I am worthy period and no comparisons.

If you find me so annoying, you're an adult, you have the choice not to read or respond to my threads or posts. I wish everyone would drop this looks stuff because I sure did NOT bring it up.