My step-sister is acting weird...

stepkidkevin

SincereOnlineGuy
I know this is not exactly the same, but I know a couple who are married, with two kids. He is a minister she is a stay at home mom. His parents were foster parents. He is biological son, she was foster child. they lived as siblings in older teenage years.

That is "exactly the same" enough to be extremely appropriate for mention here.

SincereOnlineGuy
What kind of gift?

I'm disappointed, for my first response to Kevin's newest post was to smile and imagine that most everybody could venture an accurate-enough guess as to what that Christmas present was!

Yay StepSisLacey, you go grrrrrrrrrrrrl !!! (LOL)

• Author
stepkidkevin
I know this is not exactly the same, but I know a couple who are married, with two kids. He is a minister she is a stay at home mom. His parents were foster parents. He is biological son, she was foster child. they lived as siblings in older teenage years. Fell in love, got married and are togrther 10 years later. I have spent some time with their family at holidays in past and there is no wierdness at all. their kids are great and only have one set of grandparents. I wish you the best but would say to be careful. Do not hurt her or yourself.

Thanks. Our situation is kinda similar, I guess. We're not thinking marriage or kids or anything yet, though. lol Well, I'm not, but I can't speak for Lacey.

• Author
stepkidkevin
I'm disappointed, for my first response to Kevin's newest post was to smile and imagine that most everybody could venture an accurate-enough guess as to what that Christmas present was!

Yay StepSisLacey, you go grrrrrrrrrrrrl !!! (LOL)

lol It was the best Xmas gift I ever got and I didn't even have to open a present! It just goes to show you that sometimes the best gifts don't cost anything.

lol It was the best Xmas gift I ever got and I didn't even have to open a present! It just goes to show you that sometimes the best gifts don't cost anything.

Can you tell us what the gift was?

Did you show it to your dad? :confused:

SincereOnlineGuy

Um, Goldenspoon, suffice it to say that

I can't speak for Lacey.

SOMEbody may have to speak for Lacey (er, well, at least they did on Christmas)

I say go for it mate. You aren't blood related so there is nothing wrong with dating her.

She clearly likes you and I think you like her as well. Who really cares what the old folks think? They will get over it in time.

Things may not work out between you anyway.

• Author
stepkidkevin

No, I'm not going to say what the gift was. Everything is going well with us though so I'm just kinda riding the wave and seeing how things turn out.

Lacey said that she's been thinking of telling some of her closest friends about us but hasn't made up her mind yet. I've been thinking about doing the same but havent made up my mind either.

• Author
stepkidkevin
Why not? Why are you keeping things from us? :mad:

Haven't you made only one comment and that was about someone's race? lol And now you think I'm keeping something from you?

I started this thread a ways back because I was kinda conflicted about something that was happening in my life. I'm only chiming in every now and then to let people know what's going on with that original situation. What happens specifically in my life, like what I had for breakfast or what I had for a dream last night isn't really something that has to do with the thread or my situation with Lacey.

For the people that have chimed in a bunch of times to support me and are really interested in what's going on with Lacey and I, I don't mind sharing certain details but if someone just drops in to get what they think is some juicy sex story then I'm not going to give them what they want.

I wish I could get PMs so I could share certain details with the people here but the PM thing on this site is kind of messed up.

What happens specifically in my life, like what I had for breakfast or what I had for a dream last night isn't really something that has to do with the thread or my situation with Lacey.

But, what she gave you HAS something to do with the thread or your situation with Lacey. So, share it. :laugh:

Cracker Jack

Good to see things are good with you and Lacey, Kevin. Haven't been keeping up as much as I would like, but I'm glad things haven't gotten out of control.

I think it would be nice if you told your close friends about this, but it's nothing that needs to be done so quickly. I like the way you're handling things, tho. Keep it up.

• Author
stepkidkevin

I guess I need to be an "established" member to send and receive PMs so I'll go around the site and post a few more times and send some PMs to some of the people who have been supportive in the thread.

I guess I need to be an "established" member to send and receive PMs so I'll go around the site and post a few more times and send some PMs to some of the people who have been supportive in the thread.

Are you saying that I am not supportive? :eek:

Glad to read that things are going well between you two and that you had a nice holiday. Like CrackerJack said, you definitely don't have to rush into telling your friends. It's good that you're thinking about it and approaching things in a deliberate, rather than impulsive, manner.

Don't mean to freak you out, but from what I've read you two seem to have pretty solid communication skills and maturity that would be good building blocks for a happy, lasting relationship. If for whatever reason you two don't work out in the long run (I'm rooting for you though, haha :D), you'll still make ideal partners for other people. Your respective parents did a good job. Kudos. :)

SincereOnlineGuy

I second what Tigress said.

But without the unique twist here, you and Lacey would probably just comprise one of the happy, thriving couples that nobody ever has cause to hear about.

• Author
stepkidkevin
Glad to read that things are going well between you two and that you had a nice holiday. Like CrackerJack said, you definitely don't have to rush into telling your friends. It's good that you're thinking about it and approaching things in a deliberate, rather than impulsive, manner.

Don't mean to freak you out, but from what I've read you two seem to have pretty solid communication skills and maturity that would be good building blocks for a happy, lasting relationship. If for whatever reason you two don't work out in the long run (I'm rooting for you though, haha :D), you'll still make ideal partners for other people. Your respective parents did a good job. Kudos. :)

Yeah, we do communicate really well. We get each other and know each other really well. We accept each other even though we have some pretty common flaws. We don't fight much, though, which is weird and the whole stress about being physical hasn't been so bad. I guess we both figure that we don't need to rush because we're not going anywhere.

Just in case, though, my stepmom has Lacey on birth control. lol She might have been before but I just learned about it recently.

Just read through the entire thread, I'm wondering if you and Lacey have considered what the effect on your stepmom and dad might be if you do become lovers and what the effect might be if you do and then have a messy, bitter breakup?

Just something more to think about....

Good luck to both of you, whatever you might decide. I think you both sound mature enough to make good decisions and you both realize the situation is loaded with good and bad possibilities.

Don't cheapen what you have going on with this Lacey girl by using it to entertain others even via PM. Its nice to hear the tale, but keep the details among you and the girl, not your admiring readers.

• 1 month later...

Hey Kevin. I know exactly what you are going through. I to have feelings for my step sister.

After reading all of the comments in your topic, it realy helped open some parts of me. I am glad you shared this with us, and I am glad everything is going good with you and Lacey.

I may not live with my step sister, but I see her every second weekend. And dont think of her as a step sister.

I come from christian faith and it says no where in the bible that having a relationship with your Step Sister is wrong. And it is very strict about relationships in the bible.

So you not only have a religion backing you up on it, you also have no biological relation to her, so it is NOT incest to all of those that say it is.

They hear the words Sister in step and assume it is Incest when it is blindly not. A piece of paper does not make you blood related.

So you have my support, since I am going through the same thing you were and currently are.

The only real problems would be letting everyone know i guess.

Through time everyone will forget about it.

I new a friend that married his step sister, nothing wrong with their kids.

Anyway, just letting you know your not the only one. And thanks for sharing this with us, it realy helped me with some of my issues.

• 4 weeks later...
whichwayisup

Hi Kevin, hope things are going well with you. Been a while since you did an update..Not sure if you left this place or will get a notication of replies on your thread, but if you do, please come back and let us know how things are.

I have to admit that I like the attention. She is cute. What sucks is that she's "my type". If our parents weren't married, she's the kind of girl I'd go after which makes things worse.

The problem is that when she gives me attention, it's a sweet kind, not a really scary agrressive type.

I've never initiated any kind of flirty behavior with her just because I know that other people would find it weird. I'm reacting more out of fear of what other people would think and not how I feel. I kind of just try to be polite when I respond to how she acts towards me without coming off as leading her on. I've never told any people I know personally about the problem because I know that it'd be all over town.

I really appreciate you guys being supportive with me.

My brother and his wife have been together since they were 14 and 15. theyre still together. My mom and my wifes father had met and started dating and living together and thats how my bro met her. they have 3 kids and are in love. my mom and her dad broke up years ago and it was hard for my mom and her dad but it didnt affect theyre relationship. theyve been living together and everything since then. by the way i cant believe ur parents didnt think about this. my mom said she expected that to happen.

• 3 weeks later...
  • Author
stepkidkevin
Hi Kevin, hope things are going well with you. Been a while since you did an update..Not sure if you left this place or will get a notication of replies on your thread, but if you do, please come back and let us know how things are.

Hey dudes. Yeah, I haven't been getting notified about this site or people replying to the thread.

Just to fill everyone in, Lacey and I have been sexually active for a couple months now and our parents know about it. I thought they were going to **** bricks and kick us out but, like always, they were cool with it. I guess because we're both doing well and never give them problems, our parents are kind of lax about a lot of stuff we do.

Lacey and I have never been headaches for our parents and a lot of our parents' friends complain about how their kids are pains in the asses, lol. They just set some ground rules, like we can't do stuff while they're in the house and we just have to be discreet and respectful. We haven't told our friends yet and probably won't.

Lacey and I are doing really good. We're not talking marriage or anything but our relationship is doing well. We don't sleep in the same bed but we spend most of our time together, except when we're with our friends. We went out to see Sucker Punch last week and had fun. It's really just a great friendship, except I've never had a friend that had such a cute ass. lol

Glad it's been working out for you. Actually it's turned out to be the best possible situation imaginable.

Any chance you can send some of your luck my way?

SincereOnlineGuy

Thanks so much for the update!

I guess "no news is good news" applies fairly closely to your story.

I don't hear any element of your whole entire story that throws me off at all. I totally wish you the best.

Though I am wondering, about the times when you will be inclined to compare feelings and vibes about your respective relationships, when with similar aged couples/friends... and your relationship has a foundation of such considerable and consensual 'intimate familiarity', while nobody else's has the same (in your circles, I mean).

("Intimate familiarity" meaning only things like knowing all kinds of old stories about your g/f... (courtesy your step-mom) knowing what she likes to snack on, and silly little habits relating to her cooking in the kitchen, etc. ) {translation: that does not mean "intimate" in the way you were surely thinking}

Just keep in being sincere and you're be fine together.