19 year old girl too young for a 27 year old guy?

newguyhere

• Author
Yes I remember the words, the word 'total' or 'totally' is so often over used in Americanese.

I remember a guy (He was a Cananananananadian, never sure when to stop spelling that word.) who came to work with us in the north of England once. He sat in the control room and told us that he had

"totalled his car on the freeway"

the previous week.

We all looked at each other. He had added up his car on an area that didn't cost any money? He must have drunk Canandnananananda (Still not sure when to quit spelling that word) Dry before he got here.

Lol. I am Canadian (not hard to spell at all :p). I use the word "totalled" too ha ha. Thats what we say when a car is a "complete and total write-off" by the insurance company if it was in a wreck and was not repairable. So it was totalled. ha ha.

ConflictedGuy27

IMO it all depends on what the OP's after, because practically speaking there'll be some hurdles here if this is about anymore than booty.

again, just being practical.

this girl is years away from going to her FIRST bar/night club/lounge/etc. legally. she just became of age to buy a pack of smokes...

I hope you enjoy movies and walks in the park because realistically there are a ton if places she can't go to legally... personally, I wouldn't sign up to be in such a relationship if it wasn't a fwb situation; but that's just me.

I love live shows, and many of my friends are musicians (so we hang out in 21+ spots pretty often). the cons would cramp my style, not to mention the social stigma, which I'm sure many will argue shouldn't matter - but practically, it's a reality.

I'm all for making moves on a young hottie who's mentally competent, as far as the law's concerned, but do you really want to volunteer for such a scenario when you have countless opportunities to meet women your own age?

I give you a thumbs up for booty callin her; but a thumbs down for anything further.

I'm not sure I agree. there are all kinds of fun things you can do together besides hanging out in a club. She is old enough to skydive, that's the best date there is.

I'm not sure I agree. there are all kinds of fun things you can do together besides hanging out in a club. She is old enough to skydive, that's the best date there is.

At 19 she is old enough for many types of 'diving' situations.:cool:

Shame there isn't a smiley with a diving mask on.....:p

Lady, wake up!

That formula's origin was as a way to assess the random answers to a survey given to men of all ages.

It would have been absolutely pointless to have men from 18 to 85 write in, give their age, and then the age of a woman they thought was "ideal" for them... only to have the results be written as an average age (which might have been 37.283916 years).

Nobody would have learned anything from that.

SO they took the age of the male, and then offered the answer in the form of an equation based on his own age. This way the "answer" suits everyone!

Any further use of that same identical equation has merely filtered through society and been wrongly presented.

And who exactly did this "research"?

And who exactly did this "research"?

Institute of

Stable

Sexual

Health and

Eroticism

Of

London,

Department of

Erotic

Naughtiness,

Uniforms

Fantasy and

Fucking

A very august body indeed.

• Author
IMO it all depends on what the OP's after, because practically speaking there'll be some hurdles here if this is about anymore than booty.

again, just being practical.

this girl is years away from going to her FIRST bar/night club/lounge/etc. legally. she just became of age to buy a pack of smokes...

I hope you enjoy movies and walks in the park because realistically there are a ton if places she can't go to legally... personally, I wouldn't sign up to be in such a relationship if it wasn't a fwb situation; but that's just me.

I love live shows, and many of my friends are musicians (so we hang out in 21+ spots pretty often). the cons would cramp my style, not to mention the social stigma, which I'm sure many will argue shouldn't matter - but practically, it's a reality.

I'm all for making moves on a young hottie who's mentally competent, as far as the law's concerned, but do you really want to volunteer for such a scenario when you have countless opportunities to meet women your own age?

I give you a thumbs up for booty callin her; but a thumbs down for anything further.

Actually in my country (Canada) she IS of legal age to go to bars, drink, etc. Its not 21 like in the US.

GorillaTheater
If you guys are on the same page blah blah

Been a rash of these guys lately. Did somebody put LS on some kind of spam usergroup?

• 1 month later...
  • Author

Another 19 year old girl after me:confused::confused: I dont get it. Why am I attracting beautiful 19 year old girls at age 27? Why couldnt I get beautiful 19 year old girls when I was 19 :lmao:. I didnt go out with the first girl because the age thing actually does bother me. But when will I ever get another chance to be with a 19 year old girl again? I just might give it a go with this other girl. I should know within a couple dates if could work anyway.

I was talking to a 23 yr old and the only thing we had in common doin the hibbity dibbity. I let her go after a couple weeks. Maybe its just her and not all early 20's women.

I met a girl recently that has all the values & likes that I have and we get along really well. The only problem is I am afraid I may be too old for her (or she is too young for me ha ha). I am not sure what to do here. I know it wouldnt be a big deal if she was 27 and I was 35, but 19 seems so young to me. Any thoughts? Eight years too much at our age?

Isn't the legal age in canada 14 or 16 or something low like that?

And yeah she can already drink with you... so really if you are attracted I don't see a down side other then the fact that you seem to be afraid to date some one young.

So why are you so afraid? Try to have anal with her ok!

Isn't the legal age in canada 14 or 16 or something low like that?

It was 14 up until 2006. It's 16 now. The guy that played Joey on Full House was banging a 14 year old Alannis Morrisette.

It was 14 up until 2006. It's 16 now. The guy that played Joey on Full House was banging a 14 year old Alannis Morrisette.

damn I bet she was really hot back then

I made an error in my last post. Canada's age of consent was raised to 16 in 2008, not 2006.

dreamingoftigers
I made an error in my last post. Canada's age of consent was raised to 16 in 2008, not 2006.

That's just the age for sexual consent. The age for voting/drinking etc is 18-19 depending on the province. In Alberta it is 18. Is it still 19 in Ontario?

There's nothing wrong with it, you're both consenting adults.

I'm surprised most people in this topic haven't said that a 27 year old being with a 19 year old makes him practically a pedophile. That's what I was totally expecting when I came into the topic.

I met a girl recently that has all the values & likes that I have and we get along really well. The only problem is I am afraid I may be too old for her (or she is too young for me ha ha). I am not sure what to do here. I know it wouldnt be a big deal if she was 27 and I was 35, but 19 seems so young to me. Any thoughts? Eight years too much at our age?
She is way too young for you. Run away as fast as you can. Girls that young are fickle and she will break your heart for sure.

Don't worry a lot of people probably still have sex with 14 year olds. The thing about the age of consent is if you want to be good just check it if there is an issue. But most guys who are over a certain age and actualy want to screw a 14,15 year old girl probably don't give much a damn about laws. haha

dreamingoftigers
Don't worry a lot of people probably still have sex with 14 year olds. The thing about the age of consent is if you want to be good just check it if there is an issue. But most guys who are over a certain age and actualy want to screw a 14,15 year old girl probably don't give much a damn about laws. haha

Actually there was an RCMP officer who pursued a relationship with a 14 year old and when he up and dumped her, she started cutting herself. When it came out why, her parents reported it but there was nothing they could do.

As for the 19 year old, it may not have much staying power just because of her age. Although at 20 I was quite ready to marry my then-bf.

Actually there was an RCMP officer who pursued a relationship with a 14 year old and when he up and dumped her, she started cutting herself. When it came out why, her parents reported it but there was nothing they could do.

As for the 19 year old, it may not have much staying power just because of her age. Although at 20 I was quite ready to marry my then-bf.

Actualy the RCMP is like the FBI of Canada probably even more prided. Those guys can get fired for just about anything including moral things like sleeping with a married woman ect. but sleeping with a 14 year old girl is legal. The thing is if I was a 14 year old girl who was spited by an older man it would be really easy to F him over. Like if he ever gave her alcohol or she could just take a pic with her phone of herself naked and send it to him and that would probably be enough. (he liked me to txt him naked pix) so it wouldn't be hard if she really wanted to get him. But to just acuse him of sleeping with and dumping her wouldn't be enough.