Ridiculous innapropriate come ons.

SpanksTheMonkey
Well technicaly they "single" women "bachlorettes" or what ever you want to call it. But you go on thinking that men are creeps, gross, and repulsive.

I think you'd really enjoy the movie "Indecent Proposal".

Ok so wait now everything and every one deserves respect? but in a few posts above you were OK with steeling away another guys girl? Talk about backpedaling to cover your self ..:rolleyes:

Edited by SpanksTheMonkey
Ok so wait now everything and every one deserves respect? but in a few posts above you were OK with steeling away another guys girl? Talk about backpedaling to cover your self ..:rolleyes:

You get used to it after a while. ;)

BubbleFreak
So go out there, have some class, and if she tells you she's not interested, compliment her and be on your way.

Actually a random guy I was sitting on the train with started hitting on me. He then asked me straight out if I had a bf. I said I was happily in a relationship. He took it well and gave me a compliment along the lines of "Tell him he's a lucky man. You're beautiful."

And that was that.

A great way to end what could've been an awkward situation for 3 or so more train stops.

There are definitely some people who respond gracefully...a guy asked me out a while back - I responded that I had a BF. He said something like, "I was afraid of that, but I'm not surprised you're not single." It was rather nice of him, and I respected how he handled it.

• Author
So go out there, have some class, and if she tells you she's not interested, compliment her and be on your way.

Actually a random guy I was sitting on the train with started hitting on me. He then asked me straight out if I had a bf. I said I was happily in a relationship. He took it well and gave me a compliment along the lines of "Tell him he's a lucky man. You're beautiful."

And that was that.

A great way to end what could've been an awkward situation for 3 or so more train stops.

Totally. That's the perfect way to "save face".

Asking "where is he?" makes it sound like a wounded ego thing.

SadandConfusedWA

I often use "I have a boyfriend" line when I am not interested in some stranger that keeps pastering me. The problem that I keep running into is that when a guy asks me out or for my number, and I respond with I have a bf, they tend to say "Bring him along, let's alll have a drink" and keep pressuring me into giving them my number anyway. WTF.

I often use "I have a boyfriend" line when I am not interested in some stranger that keeps pastering me. The problem that I keep running into is that when a guy asks me out or for my number, and I respond with I have a bf, they tend to say "Bring him along, let's alll have a drink" and keep pressuring me into giving them my number anyway. WTF.

If a guy says bring him along just say "No thanks"

just tell the guy "no thanks he is mine".;):laugh: