Ridiculous innapropriate come ons.

This is a bit of a tnagent but has anyone ever noticed that when you're in a relationship you get hit on all the time? As soon as you break up and are on your own suddenly it's like you've got boils.

This is a bit of a tnagent but has anyone ever noticed that when you're in a relationship you get hit on all the time? As soon as you break up and are on your own suddenly it's like you've got boils.

for the most it has been the opposite for me which works out good.:bunny:

for the most it has been the opposite for me which works out good.:bunny:

Hmmm, you're lucky.

I wonder in my case if I'm just friendlier around women when I'm involved, because I'm not thinking about them in any kind of romantic way. Maybe they take this as an invitation. Or maybe I'm just so damn creepy when I'm on the make I should shut myself up in the basement on full moons.

Yep I noticed this. As soon as me and my boyfriend had been together for like 2 months like 3 of my exes came out of the woodwork and were trying to get back with me. When I was single none of them wanted anything to do with me, but as soon as I get involved with another person they want to come back around. :rolleyes:

That highlighted part is the worst advice that I have ever heard on here.

Does your GF know you feel that way?

It wasn't advice it was explaing how things are. Do you really think kamile should be shocked? It's like being shocked at a used car sales men trying to sell you a car... Men are forced to be agressive

My GF knows a lot more about me then you do so try not to worry your pretty little head Pyro. I hope you're not intentionaly trying to be rude to me about my GF.

Hmmm, you're lucky.

I wonder in my case if I'm just friendlier around women when I'm involved, because I'm not thinking about them in any kind of romantic way. Maybe they take this as an invitation. Or maybe I'm just so damn creepy when I'm on the make I should shut myself up in the basement on full moons.

that or some women just like a challenge to try and pry you away from your SO to boost their ego. Some guys and girls thrive on that type of challenge.

It wasn't advice it was explaing how things are. Do you really think kamile should be shocked? It's like being shocked at a used car sales men trying to sell you a car... Men are forced to be agressive

My GF knows a lot more about me then you do so try not to worry your pretty little head Pyro. I hope you're not intentionaly trying to be rude to me about my GF.

it wasn't how things are...you said "I think"....therefore you are stating your opinion on the matter.

They can be aggressive with the single women.

I would love to be there to see how she would react if you told her that you think its ok as a guy to try and steal another guys GF away.

it wasn't how things are...you said "I think"....therefore you are stating your opinion on the matter.

I would love to be there to see how she would react if you told her that you think its ok as a guy to try and steal another guys GF away.

Add it to the list... :rolleyes:

You are naive if you don't think any one will flirt with a girl just because she says "I have a bf in another country". I expect the girl to be the one to turn down the guy just like kamille has. Unlike kamille I expect people to have a grasp on reality and not start such a silly thread.

By the way I'm not stating opinion... I'm telling you how it is. You go live in fairy land I'll stay here in the real world.

Pretty much what I'm saying is its fine that she tells guys "I have a bf" but when they ask "where is he" she should just answer with "I don't want to talk anymore thanks" "please let me be" ect.

You are naive if you don't think any one will flirt with a girl just because she says "I have a bf in another country". I expect the girl to be the one to turn down the guy just like kamille has. Unlike kamille I expect people to have a grasp on reality and not start such a silly thread.

By the way I'm not stating opinion... I'm telling you how it is. You go live in fairy land I'll stay here in the real world.

Pretty much what I'm saying is its fine that she tells guys "I have a bf" but when they ask "where is he" she should just answer with "I don't want to talk anymore thanks" "please let me be" ect.

ok please point out where I stated that a guy will not flirt with a girl if she has a BF. You are the one in a fantasy world accusing me of saying that.

You sure do have a funny way of defining what fair game means.

I've always gotten hit on more when I'm single. (I'm female)

I disagree. She is just ranting.

Getting hit on excessively when in a relationship annoys lots of women.

Ranting about what? That she thinks shes hot and being hit on is a 'poor me situation?' How bad is that.

Hot chicks do get hit on all the time- this girl seems to feel the need to announce it to everyone in a public thread.

Annoying to read this.

ok please point out where I stated that a guy will not flirt with a girl if she has a BF. You are the one in a fantasy world accusing me of saying that.

You sure do have a funny way of defining what fair game means.

Your location really is the land of confusion.

You accussed me of giving advice in the place that started all this. I wasn't giving advice I was simply telling her the way I see it. You seemed to disagree by quoting me and acting like I said something shocking.

I'm not going to lie kamile for some one who gives such great advice you are often clueless when it comes to things like this.

I am a man who has hit on many women ... and maybe you got hit on by 5 anoying men in one night but that guy probably hit on over 100 women until he found one who was willing to give him a shot.

He has nothing to lose and everything to gain by going after you as agressively and as best he can. It's only normal to ask you where your bf is if you are out and about with out him... especialy if its some kind of social fun thing people do in groups.

Maybe this upsets you a lot for some other reason?

The entire "so where is he" routine isn't as ridiculouse or inapropriate as you think. Plus if its just a boyfriend I think its fair game to steal a girl away...

Bottom line as a guy I've had women flat out call me a creep only to be making out with them and have the txting and calling me a bunch the next moment. As a man you really have to make things happen when you are single.

Oh, totally. Glad to see you won't be annoyed by guys hitting on your gf even after she announces that she has you. :) Could I have her number so I can give it to my single male friends, please?

Ranting about what? That she thinks shes hot and being hit on is a 'poor me situation?' How bad is that.

Hot chicks do get hit on all the time- this girl seems to feel the need to announce it to everyone in a public thread.

Annoying to read this.

Pyro is incapable of understanding. You will not get through to him. Seriously this is like reading about a rich person complaining about money. (maybe not the perfect comparison but you get the point)

Annoying to read this.

She never once announced that she thinks that she is hot.

She is ranting about how some guys do not take no for an answer. That is annoying when anyone doesn't take no for an answer.

Oh, totally. Glad to see you won't be annoyed by guys hitting on your gf even after she announces that she has you. :) Could I have her number so I can give it to my single male friends, please?

Why don't you just keep having fun with all your SINGLE MALE friends I wouldn't want to ruin that for you.

:lmao:

Thank you for proving my point.

Seems like you are the confused one Greeny.

Why don't you just keep having fun with all your SINGLE MALE friends I wouldn't want to ruin that for you.

Hm? I wasn't the one saying it's perfectly fine for guys to continue hitting on girls who already said they were in relationships. Nor was I the one who said that if a girl has a bf but not a husband, she's fair game. :) But since YOU think so, it's evidently cool for me to advertise your girl to single guys, no?

:lmao:

Thank you for proving my point.

Seems like you are the confused one Greeny.

no thats your location but I wouldn't expect you to understand that.

to answer her question I wouldn't be shocked at all if a man tried to hit on my gf knowing she has a bf and if my gf decided to leave me I guess I was wrong about us. I'm not going to confuse you with how the world works anymore so feel free to gloat and act like you know it all.

no thats your location but I wouldn't expect you to understand that.

to answer her question I wouldn't be shocked at all if a man tried to hit on my gf knowing she has a bf and if my gf decided to leave me I guess I was wrong about us. I'm not going to confuse you with how the world works anymore so feel free to gloat and act like you know it all.

I've been on this earth a long time...more than you. I think I'll be ok with understanding how things work.

I don't cheer on the idea of it being fair game for a guy to try and take a girl away from her SO even after she spells it out in crayons that she is not interested.

She never once announced that she thinks that she is hot.

She is ranting about how some guys do not take no for an answer. That is annoying when anyone doesn't take no for an answer.

She's insinuating it by making the thread for crying out loud.

Poor me for getting hit on- are u serious? Cry for attention.