Ridiculous innapropriate come ons.

She's insinuating it by making the thread for crying out loud.

Poor me for getting hit on- are u serious? Cry for attention.

I guess we need to agree to disagree on this one.

I don't like attention whores anymore then you do but in this case I just don't think that is the case.

Hm? I wasn't the one saying it's perfectly fine for guys to continue hitting on girls who already said they were in relationships. Nor was I the one who said that if a girl has a bf but not a husband, she's fair game. :) But since YOU think so, it's evidently cool for me to advertise your girl to single guys, no?

I think you've misunderstood the op and my response to it. what I meant for the OP to understand is that IMO its perfectly reasonable to ask and probe a girl on her situation. Also I wouldn't be shocked if some hypothetical girl left her bf after meeting anther man. I personaly don't think my gf would do that to me because we have a pretty seriouse relationship. I hope that clears things up for you.

I don't think anything I said comunicated I wanted to pimp out my gf. But you are very cute for asking.

Good luck with all your single male friends, please don't let them get to horny.

I think you've misunderstood the op and my response to it. what I meant for the OP to understand is that IMO its perfectly reasonable to ask and probe a girl on her situation. Also I wouldn't be shocked if some hypothetical girl left her bf after meeting anther man. I personaly don't think my gf would do that to me because we have a pretty seriouse relationship. I hope that clears things up for you.

You said that you think that its fair game for a guy to steal a girl away from a guy if he is her BF.

Asking and probing is the same as abduction?

The guys Kamille was talking about didn't just probe. They probed, she said she was unavailable, they said it didn't matter that she had a bf... and they still continued. If it's so reasonable to continue hitting on a girl when it's already clear that she has a bf, it should be perfectly fine for your gf to have guys hitting on her. Why won't you give me her contact? :)

I've been on this earth a long time...more than you. I think I'll be ok with understanding how things work.

I don't cheer on the idea of it being fair game for a guy to try and take a girl away from her SO even after she spells it out in crayons that she is not interested.

Yet I've acomplished so much more on my time on this earth.

The reality is it is fair game. First off as the guy meeting a random girl you don't know if she has a bf, then when you find out she has one you might find yourself asking "where is he" "how seriouse is it". It does sound like one of the guys may have been a bit innapropriate but oh well thats life.

When I was single I usualy wouldn't even notice a ring on a finger. But I'm polite and the girl would usualy say something like "Oh I'm engaged but if I wasn't I'd love to".

Its not my job as the single guy to protect some strangers relationship. For my own personal reasons I would not want the drama of getting involved with a person who was currently in a seriouse relationship.

"I have a boyfriend" doesn't even mean one exists... and if he does exists they may have only gone on a few dates and not be seriouse... That was my only point.

Yet I've acomplished so much more on my time on this earth.

The reality is it is fair game. First off as the guy meeting a random girl you don't know if she has a bf, then when you find out she has one you might find yourself asking "where is he" "how seriouse is it". It does sound like one of the guys may have been a bit innapropriate but oh well thats life.

When I was single I usualy wouldn't even notice a ring on a finger. But I'm polite and the girl would usualy say something like "Oh I'm engaged but if I wasn't I'd love to".

Its not my job as the single guy to protect some strangers relationship. For my own personal reasons I would not want the drama of getting involved with a person who was currently in a seriouse relationship.

"I have a boyfriend" doesn't even mean one exists... and if he does exists they may have only gone on a few dates and not be seriouse... That was my only point.

"I have a BF" whether it is true or not means that she is not interested. Move on to the next girl, simple as that.

No need for guys to be such asses.

Y

Good Lord I feel like sigging this. :lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao:

The guys Kamille was talking about didn't just probe. They probed, she said she was unavailable, they said it didn't matter that she had a bf... and they still continued. If it's so reasonable to continue hitting on a girl when it's already clear that she has a bf, it should be perfectly fine for your gf to have guys hitting on her. Why won't you give me her contact? :)

She was getting upset at just "where is he"... If I was single I would ask the same question.

If some one asked my gf "where is he" she would either say "right there" or "at our home"

I know its sux for kamille to be so far from her bf but my advice is for her to calm down.

So just to be clear, my gf's number you want it for yourself right? because you seem a little to eager then for this to be for a "friend" as you put it.

"I have a BF" whether it is true or not means that she is not interested. Move on to the next girl, simple as that.

No need for guys to be such asses.

ok pyro but thats not reality. I've dated girls whos bf's I've replaced. happens ALL the time.

what I'm trying to say is I expect the relationship to protect and maintain itself not the strange men of society.

If the guys were rude like you then I agree innapropriate, but as you prove time and time again that is also reality.

ok pyro but thats not reality. I've dated girls whos bf's I've replaced. happens ALL the time.

what I'm trying to say is I expect the relationship to protect and maintain itself not the strange men of society.

If the guys were rude like you then I agree innapropriate, but as you prove time and time again that is also reality.

so if she says that she has a BF then she is interested? Your view of reality is comical at best.:laugh:

Rude? When I was single and tried talking to a girl and if she told me that she had a BF then I would tell her that he is lucky and move on. Show a little more respect for ones relationship.

I guess we need to agree to disagree on this one.

I don't like attention whores anymore then you do but in this case I just don't think that is the case.

I do.

She's totally acting like "that" kind of girl.

Yuck, yuck, yuck- that's all I have to say.

She's transparent. "look at me". "how dare a guy talk to me". Serious??? What motivates a girl to post a thread like this. Conceit?

so if she says that she has a BF then she is interested? Your view of reality is comical at best.:laugh:

Rude? When I was single and tried talking to a girl and if she told me that she had a BF then I would tell her that he is lucky and move on. Show a little more respect for ones relationship.

no crime in just talking to a girl who has a bf. I know you have :cool:

I do.

She's totally acting like "that" kind of girl.

Yuck, yuck, yuck- that's all I have to say.

She's transparent. "look at me". "how dare a guy talk to me". Serious??? What motivates a girl to post a thread like this. Conceit?

what motivates pyro to argue with every one on a thread who disagrees with him.... who knows... my guess estrogen

what motivates pyro to argue with every one on a thread who disagrees with him.... who knows... my guess estrogen

Do you think the girl that posted this thread is conceited?

Do you think the girl that posted this thread is conceited?

No I think she is really smart and cool from the posts she writes, but I agree that this post comes off less then mature.

no crime in just talking to a girl who has a bf. I know you have :cool:

um with intentions more than just talking yes it is wrong. You are the one who has to come back to reality.

um with intentions more than just talking yes it is wrong. You are the one who has to come back to reality.

well then tell me pyro why did you talk to girls with bf's who you later ended up dating? How did that seem to happen to you?

I just think its not that hard for a girl to say "please leave me alone" I personaly try to read people... but then again I havn't been single in almost 2 years now so Its not like I've been asking girls out.

She was getting upset at just "where is he"... If I was single I would ask the same question.

If some one asked my gf "where is he" she would either say "right there" or "at our home"

I know its sux for kamille to be so far from her bf but my advice is for her to calm down.

So just to be clear, my gf's number you want it for yourself right? because you seem a little to eager then for this to be for a "friend" as you put it.

It was to prove a point. If you were truly fine with guys hitting on your girl, you would have no problems with it. Otherwise, you're pretty much a hypocrite. :)

well then tell me pyro why did you talk to girls with bf's who you later ended up dating? How did that seem to happen to you?

I just think its not that hard for a girl to say "please leave me alone" I personaly try to read people... but then again I havn't been single in almost 2 years now so Its not like I've been asking girls out.

WTF are you babbling about?

That saying works as well, but some girls can't be that up front plus depending on the tone of voice and body language it can come across as rude to some.

It was to prove a point. If you were truly fine with guys hitting on your girl, you would have no problems with it. Otherwise, you're pretty much a hypocrite. :)

Oh your so silly when I said I have no problem with it I meant that it happens all the times. She is VERY beautiful, young, smart... well she is just great.

I would have a problem if she was receptive to the men who hit on her when I'm not around but she isn't so thats life. She usualy just ignores random men who hit on her. You see I trust that we are in an exclusive relationship.

Oh and even if I was in an open relationship, which I'm not and never said I was, I still wouldn't go around throwing her number out at any random person who asked for it. That would be kind of rude to her don't you think? Would manners make me a hypocrite? I guess you just enjoy making personal accusation.

I really think that you have misunderstood what I am trying to communicate but this is all for the OP so hopefuly she enjoys it as much as I did. I do understand you were trying to make a point but you've gone about it by being disrespectful IMO.

WTF are you babbling about?

That saying works as well, but some girls can't be that up front plus depending on the tone of voice and body language it can come across as rude to some.

and some girls can't say no?

and sure tone of voice and body language are important after all some one can say "HAVE A NICE DAY" meant as a F*ck you

Finaly I'm here wondering what you are "babbling" about. I've tried to be clear for you. If you don't understand it by now I suggest you give up lol

and some girls can't say no?

and sure tone of voice and body language are important after all some one can say "HAVE A NICE DAY" meant as a F*ck you

Finaly I'm here wondering what you are "babbling" about. I've tried to be clear for you. If you don't understand it by now I suggest you give up lol

some girls can't.

Agreed.

What you typed out originally and how you explained it don't add up, but that seems to be the norm coming from you, so I should get use to it.

Oh your so silly when I said I have no problem with it I meant that it happens all the times. She is VERY beautiful, young, smart... well she is just great.

I would have a problem if she was receptive to the men who hit on her when I'm not around but she isn't so thats life. She usualy just ignores random men who hit on her. You see I trust that we are in an exclusive relationship.

Oh and even if I was in an open relationship, which I'm not and never said I was, I still wouldn't go around throwing her number out at any random person who asked for it. That would be kind of rude to her don't you think? Would manners make me a hypocrite? I guess you just enjoy making personal accusation.

I really think that you have misunderstood what I am trying to communicate but this is all for the OP so hopefuly she enjoys it as much as I did. I do understand you were trying to make a point but you've gone about it by being disrespectful IMO.

You said that the OP should just get used to it because it's perfectly fine and it's immature of her to complain. :confused: If it's so cool and normal why are you opposed to it happening to your gf?

You have been disrespectful to everyone who disagreed with you in almost every single post of yours in this thread. :) Another instance of hypocrisy, perhaps?

You said that the OP should just get used to it because it's perfectly fine and it's immature of her to complain. :confused: If it's so cool and normal why are you opposed to it happening to your gf?

You have been disrespectful to everyone who disagreed with you in almost every single post of yours in this thread. :) Another instance of hypocrisy, perhaps?

Look I understand if you don't get hit on. My gf gets hit on regularly, like I said she is beautiful, smart, young ect. and men try to talk to her. She often just ignores it. I'm not going to lose my mind over this.

What I do have a problem with is if she started dating or flirting with other guys. My advice is not for kamille to just flirt back... I gave her good advice on how to deal with the situation. Basicaly expect it to happen and just tell them nicely or not so nicely if need be to leave her alone. Or just do what my gf usualy does and ignore them if you think they are hitting on you.

So you were rude to me because I was rude to kamille? because I'm pretty sure when she finaly reads my posts at a minimum she will have enjoyed getting a perspective and that she won't be offended that I told her to bluntly change her attitude on the situation and aproach.

Maybe some guy will hit on you this year and you can get all upset about it too. Lets both look foward to your next great post.

No, you were disrespectful to pyro and myself. If I were to count the number of not-very-subtly phrased personal slights to the both of us in this thread, I think I'd exceed the single digits. In fact, in your last post alone I counted two. :)

The fact that you accused me of being rude after all of that, plus the fact that you think the guys did nothing wrong but you do not wish to have it happen to your own gf, is what leads me to the rather accurate conclusion of 'Hypocrite'.

Edited by Elswyth