do all guy friends secretly want to f*** their female friends??

ImThinkingWTF

counterman

Addressing that question based on my experience, I don't think she would be okay with me having a lot of female friends. In the past, my closest female friends drifted apart from me when I was in a relationship. So, I guess I am not really that close to too many girls at the moment.

Marriage is off the agenda, because I am still pretty young. I guess I should stop worrying and enjoy this moment. I won't accept any scraps though.

To address the issue brought up, what would you suggest to a guy going into a relationship with a girl who has only close friends that are male?

To address the issue brought up, what would you suggest to a guy going into a relationship with a girl who has only close friends that are male?

I personally would not. As a soon-to-be divorced man, I might date her for enjoying the moment and without expectation, but would not consider a serious relationship nor marriage. Time might prove my prejudice wrong, but it took decades to establish it, so I doubt it.

Remember, you're probably young enough to be my son, so different perspectives and generational customs apply. Look around at the healthy relationships and friendships in your generation for guidance.

MissJoness
Facebook and Myspace have nothing to do with it. Gorgeous women are going to have more male friends. Men are going to befriend (or at least attempt to) attractive girls. It's as simple as that. Those girls men want to get to know.

most men are afraid of even approaching women let alone making friends with gorgeous women. all the threads about men having anxiety about approaching women in fear of getting rejected

WalkInThePark

This is not about wanting to have sex with you or wanting to f!ck you if you want to say it even more bluntly. This is about RAPE! He assaulted you and you should press charges against him or at least never see him again. Tell everyone who knows him what kind of guy he is.

I have 4 close female friends and I have no desire to sleep with any of them.

Personally, I wouldn't have anything serious with a girl like that.

In my experience, girls with much more male friends than female ones aren't great to get involved with if you want something serious.

There's often a very obvious reason and I've learnt about it the hard way :(

most men are afraid of even approaching women let alone making friends with gorgeous women. all the threads about men having anxiety about approaching women in fear of getting rejected

For as many men who are "afraid" of approaching women, there are as many who have no problem with it, so that really doesn't boost your point. And you don't always have to "approach" someone to make friends with them. People make friends in different ways. What I'm saying is that a man is more likely to try and make a friendship with a woman that they may find attractive...even if they don't have any intentions to try and date that person. This doesn't mean guys won't make friends with women that aren't viewed as "gorgeous" or "beautiful" by a majority, but they probably won't go out of their way to make friends with that person "just because". Attractive girls are going to garner more attention from men than girls that aren't very attractive. Simple as that.

Edited by Samari

A long time male friend of mine whom I have not seen for a year was passing through my city yesterday. The majority of the time I have known him either he, I or both of us have been in a relationship with someone else. We have never kissed or even flirted with each other. So, I figured he was not interested in me because I've never had any indication that he was.

Last night, he arrives at my house we catch up for a bit then head off for a few drinks. I admit to having one too many drinks and we ended up kissing at the bar. Something that I immediately regret. Not only because I'm not interested in him in that way but also because I've recently met someone that I really like and I'm not that kind of person

After the bar we come to my house and I tell my friend where he can sleep and I go in my room to talk to the guy that I like. Within less than 5 minutes my friend is in my room, I think he eventually gets the hint and leaves. Later, after I'm already asleep he comes back into my room and I'm awoken by him kissing me. I tell him that I want to get some water but he holds my wrists and keeps kissing me and being very rough and pulling my hair. Even though I'm not reciprocating he continues to do this. I could not get out of his grasp and try to run away several times but he kept pulling Me back. He is significantly larger and more muscular than most men.

I am really annoyed because I thought we were just friends and with all people you should be able to feel safe around your friends. This was a huge nightmare for me and now I find myself questioning all my platonic male friends. Is this normal? Should I confront my friend? I really feel like he would have raped me if I didn't finally get away. He kept trying to pull off my pants and kept saying stuff like "I want to make you scream " really creepy. To which I responded I'm not going to have sex with you. Ughhh i just feel so blah now. :(

Do you always kiss people you think are just friends? Or that you are not interested in?

Do you always invite them back to your place afterwards?

This is just another example of all those men that women think are "just friends", are really out to have sex with you.

This why all smarter men call BS when women play the "we are just friends" card when they hang out with other men.

Yes rape is bad, but you are the one that got drunk, kissed him, and then brought him back to your place. Those are all things that the club-girls do when they are going to sleep with a guy. He should have been quicker to get the hint, and he should have been quicker to just up and leave, dropping you as a friend, because friends do not do that.

That is such a weak thing to do. Blame a woman for stringing you along because you can't get over it? That is not what a man does.

A gentleman doesn't blame a woman for anything.

Hmmm, gentlemen probably get screwed over a LOT too....

A man forces everyone to be accountable for their actions, regardless of gender.