For the men

I do not find this to be true about her orgasms. Not at all. She's not like this. I can tell that they are real.

Jeff.. with all due respect.. there is nooooo way you can tell for sure if she is climaxing or not.. absolutely noooo way...

and I still think (in fact I am 100% sure) that she fakes.. :o

• Author
I know.. but trust me.. if a situation arises and a beautiful, sexy lady comes your way... I'm not sure you will be that 'strong'.. :o mind you.. I won't blame you.. ;)

Jeff.. with all due respect.. there is nooooo way you can tell for sure if she is climaxing or not.. absolutely noooo way...

and I still think (in fact I am 100% sure) that she fakes.. :o

One did approach me last week. She was totally hot. I wanted to ram my head into a brick wall. I turned her down.

Well, I don't believe it.

One did approach me last week. She was totally hot. I wanted to ram my head into a brick wall. I turned her down.

Well, I don't believe it.

Too bad.. you missed a good opportunity.. ;)

I know it's hard (could be the hardest thing) for a man to hear that his W has always (or 95% of the time) fake her orgasms... but trust me on that one..

I fake sometimes with my lovers.. (due to timing, time, how I feel, etc.) and trust me.. they can't tell.. they even think that it's different after I reach my orgasm... :laugh: when it's well 'faked' .. no one can tell..

• Author

I know it's hard (could be the hardest thing) for a man to hear that his W has always (or 95% of the time) fake her orgasms... but trust me on that one..

I fake sometimes with my lovers.. (due to timing, time, how I feel, etc.) and trust me.. they can't tell.. they even think that it's different after I reach my orgasm... :laugh: when it's well 'faked' .. no one can tell..

If you are doing this to your lovers, I feel sorry for you. THere is something to be said about honesty.

I do know when my wife reaches orgasm. Contrary to what you say, some men such as myself can tell.

• Author

The way I viewed this; it would have been like applying a band aid to an already gaping chest wound.

If you are doing this to your lovers, I feel sorry for you. THere is something to be said about honesty.

I do know when my wife reaches orgasm. Contrary to what you say, some men such as myself can tell.

I'm curious.. HOW???

• Author
I'm curious.. HOW???

Because she pulls it out of my butt and spits on my back. Hahahahahahahahahahaha.:p

Yep... as I said.. I would bet my life on this one.. it sure doesn't make sense... and for him to say that he's sure that she's not faking is even more ironic.. because she 'fakes' it soooo fast to get over with.. and sleep..

Because she pulls it out of my butt and spits on my back. Hahahahahahahahahahaha.:p

Huh??? sorry I don't get it..

jennie-jennie

About the O: I have no problem in getting an orgasm in under 5 minutes. I can pretty much do it anytime without being prior excited, BUT I need clitoral stimulation. :bunny::bunny::bunny:

Just wanted to get the facts straight, that there are women who do orgasm quickly.

About the O: I have no problem in getting an orgasm in under 5 minutes. I can pretty much do it anytime without being prior excited, BUT I need clitoral stimulation. :bunny::bunny::bunny:

Just wanted to get the facts straight, that there are women who do orgasm quickly.

They are extremely rare.. plus she's not into anything even mildly 'wild' like doggie, her on top, 69... it's more like the vanilla sex...

I don't believe one minute that she orgasms in 2-3 minutes. :o

Jeff - what a tough situation. i admit that you want to better yourself etc, but I dumped every guy who treated me like that. And then took them back and then dumped them again. I just treated them awful. Because they let me get away with it - just keep in mind I was 19/20/21 at that time, I wouldn't do it now, I just wouldn't be in a relationship like that.

It sounds lovely, but it sounds almost....passionless. I'm not sure I can explain that. And if you are on different pages on what you need, that might be exactly what turns her off. Passion is heat and fire. Passion can be demanding but not demeaning (unless of course that gets her off).

I know very few women who orgasm from the missionary position that quickly. And yeah 30 minutes of actually penitration sex I would find annoying and old. And yes it upsets me if I feel I can't get my partner off in a reasonable about of time. It would make me feel they weren't that into me. But then I would be the one going "ok lets try another position" if that were the case.

And Butternut, I sooooo agree with so much you are saying. I know our sex life sucked because he went through a stage of being a horrible/lazy/inconsiderate lover and I stopped having sex because I had to finish myself afterwards but it made it worse because he lasted even a shorter amount of time because we weren't doing it. We both were causing the problem.

together 14 years, married going on 13th years, so we haven't hit the 20 year mark, but I had a long talk to him last night about the fact that sex was slipping down to once a week. I know personally, if I do not have sex at least three times a week (not counting when times when one or the other is sick, or sick kids come up etc) I will lose interest in sex. It becomes easier not to do it. And I'm a fairly sexual individual. And I know several of my female friends who when I've talked to them about this, have all agreed that they are the same way. And these are women in fairly long marriages of 10+ years.

That said, H can make me O that quickly during oral sex. And just for fun, we decided to see how quickly I could bring him to orgasm if he just let go. It wasn't very long either.

I know the lack of sex for us has been related to work stress mostly. And that worry is now off the table (today). So I'll get to tell him tonight that I totally expect things to change for the better - better being 5 to 7 times a week at least. I love sex. I especially love sex with my husband. We have an open marriage, if I want sex I can always get it. I would rather have it with my husband as I love his penis. I love that he gets hard from basically two touches and a kiss if I'm naked. I love that response.

I'm usually quite open about sex too how much I want it, what I want from it etc. But I really had a hard time bringing up the fact that i was feeling deprived last night, and that emotionally it was upsetting me and I needed it to change. It was very hard to talk about it because I feel like i'm critizing him which wasn't the case. I know the work thing was bugging him greatly. And I didn't want to be one more hindrence on him. But I also know that's a problem too from last year it was part of what made it easier for him to cheat on me. Which in an open marriage that is really hard to do but he managed :o So I did bring it up. i figure 4 weeks is long enough to go without getting enough sex to make me happy. Any longer and I'm going to lose interest and I hate going through that. Because then I have to force myself to have sex. Its much mor fun when we both want it.

And I'm babbling :)

CCL

jennie-jennie
I would rather have it with my husband as I love his penis.

CCL, you for sure are a woman of my kind! :bunny::p:cool:

JJ - I meant to take that out LOL I forgot to do it. But its true. I really do. He's got a great one. :o:love: The rest of him is pretty darn hot as well. :D

jennie-jennie
JJ - I meant to take that out LOL I forgot to do it. But its true. I really do. He's got a great one. :o:love: The rest of him is pretty darn hot as well. :D

I am glad you didn't. It assures me that I am not the only woman who thinks like that! But I would not have been as brave as you were and dare to post it! Kudos to you. :)

Jeff, I agree with Lizzie. Your wife orgasms are quite short to say the least. Look up how long women's orgasms take and see if women come that quickly.

I know you know that she orgasms but seriously, women can fake these very well.

And as a man whose wife takes quite awhile, EVEN when she orgasms, she loves to have more orgasms (when she wants sex that is:D). She has never quit after one. She has a brief period where she is too sensitive, but then she wants more...and more...and more.

So, this is something to consider if she only wants one and is done is a few minutes.

How often do the two of you have sex?

Toodamnpragmatic
I am glad you didn't. It assures me that I am not the only woman who thinks like that! But I would not have been as brave as you were and dare to post it! Kudos to you. :)

You guys are freaks!!!!!;) My wife would roll her eyes and tell me "good go find them and leave me alone..." And while no one believes me..... I have a very good marriage to a woman, who would never bother to fake an orgasm (and she too can O quickly), certainly not to feed any (i.e. my) ego......:laugh:

jennie-jennie

And as a man whose wife takes quite awhile, EVEN when she orgasms, she loves to have more orgasms (when she wants sex that is:D). She has never quit after one. She has a brief period where she is too sensitive, but then she wants more...and more...and more.

Agreed. That is how I am for sure.

Toodamnpragmatic
Jeff, I agree with Lizzie. Your wife orgasms are quite short to say the least. Look up how long women's orgasms take and see if women come that quickly.

I know you know that she orgasms but seriously, women can fake these very well.

So, this is something to consider if she only wants one and is done is a few minutes.

How often do the two of you have sex?

AND THAT JAMESM is why your situation should drive you crazy.... A wife, never satiisfied with just one, wants it less then 10X's a year, with the person she says she loves.....

I'm telling you LS is driving me to the brink with the silliness about sex. Look at all us men not having enough sex, with spouses who Orgasm from sex (I will stop using the work like sex, since I equate good sex with orgasms) and we can't get nearly enough.....:mad:

jennie-jennie
AND THAT JAMESM is why your situation should drive you crazy.... A wife, never satiisfied with just one, wants it less then 10X's a year, with the person she says she loves.....

I'm telling you LS is driving me to the brink with the silliness about sex. Look at all us men not having enough sex, with spouses who Orgasm from sex (I will stop using the work like sex, since I equate good sex with orgasms) and we can't get nearly enough.....:mad:

I figure if you were married to a "freak" like me or CCL, you would not have that problem! :laugh:

I'm just appalled at the men's denial about 'faking O'... really most if not all women have, at one point, faked it.. and if they're not into sex that much .. well there you go.. it's a perfect way to get over with quickly...

There is noooo man on this planet that can know for sure (100%) if their W is faking or not... no way..

------My wife would roll her eyes and tell me "good go find them and leave me alone..." And while no one believes me..... I have a very good marriage to a woman, who would never bother to fake an orgasm (and she too can O quickly), certainly not to feed any (i.e. my) ego.--------

Of course she would roll her eyes.. she will never ever admit it.. Can you imagine : 'Honey.. I don't want to hurt your feelings.. but most of the time, I fake it.. cause I'm not into sex as much as you are'... :o

I'm not saying that it's your case.. but pllleezzee don't tell me (a woman) that you can tell if your W is faking it.. ggeeeezzzz:rolleyes: (my turn to roll my eyes)..

She's_NotInLove_w/Me
I'm just appalled at the men's denial about 'faking O'... really most if not all women have, at one point, faked it.. and if they're not into sex that much .. well there you go.. it's a perfect way to get over with quickly...

There is noooo man on this planet that can know for sure (100%) if their W is faking or not... no way..

I thought about responding earlier in the thread, but I will go ahead and respond now since you keep insisting that we men have no clue...

For the last several years, more often then not, when my wife is orgasming, my finger is inside of her vagina, while my tongue is playing with her clitoris; as you can imagine, at this point there is likley no way for her to fake it...

I believe my wife has little to no reason to fake it. If she has on rare occasion then so be it. But I KNOW FOR A FACT, she does not regularly fake it! No need to.

Almost every time we are intimate, it is my goal to make sure she orgasms BEFORE I concern myself with my own orgasm... She occasionally says, it a quickie for you, it's not about me (and even then she often gets into it and I finish her off after myself). I am OK with her not finishing, as long as she's ok with it.

So I hope you believe me when I say that I KNOW she rarely, if it all fakes orgasm!

I tend to get just one because when I orgasm, that tends to send H right over with me. Which is the reason he would probably be able to tell if I were faking it. I clamp down hard on him and that's his undoing.

But I stopped faking it years ago. Never really faked it with H to begin with and totally stopped doing it 10 or so years ago. I LIKE orgasming. And if I need to lend a helping hand to make sure I get there, heck yeah I'm going to do that.

Oh and I won't tell H that I love his penis. His ego is super huge as it is. I'm sure he knows though. I did tell him last night about how he made me feel when we had sex in the missionary position, its not an easy way for me to orgasm because I can't play with myself too, so unless I have my bullet I can't get there, but I love the position for the emotions it brings me. I'm a very fat woman - and trust me I know that I am I'm not putting myself down lol - and H is half my weight - he's a tiny man - but when he holds me like that i feel like I'm dainty, cherished, protected, loved, its amazing. He feels stronger, larger, that he will protect me, save me. Its so powerful.

I must attract freaks or something because most of my friends are like this. We openly discuss sex on a regular basis. I know when my friends get laid really well. They know when I do. Heck I have one friend who can tell when we have had a wild weekend and invited a friend over too.

BUT I will lose all of this without regular sex. When H is gone for long periods of time I turn off. He will tell me I have permission to have a lover or two or three or however many I want, while he's gone and I just don't. I can't get into it - there is the whole not having his penis thing too - but while I will masterbate at least three times a month when we are havin sex regularly (every other day on average) I won't while he's gone except in the beginning when I still have desires. And maybe at the end in anticipation to him coming back.

And I will turn him down or I won't initiate sex myself because I'm out of the habit and being tired is easier to give in to. But I know that, and if I do find myself saying no more then once in a row, I will force myself NOW to have sex. Because I know once we do have sex a couple of times, I'm going to want it and I'm going to feel awesome for getting it.

We are going to have celebration sex tonight. I like celenbration sex. :love:

CCL

OK,... maybe I wasn't clear enough... (I'm French so my choice of words is somewhat limited)...

Of course I will insist that men have no clue if their W is faking it.. there is nooo way you can tell.. absolutely none.. that's a certainty in life.. just like men can't have a baby..

For the last several years, more often then not, when my wife is orgasming, my finger is inside of her vagina, while my tongue is playing with her clitoris; as you can imagine, at this point there is likley no way for her to fake it...

How's that? :confused: how do you know she's not..

But I KNOW FOR A FACT, she does not regularly fake it! No need to.

Of course.. let's say a woman fakes it all the time.. too bad for her.. at least the man gets his pleasure..

So I hope you believe me when I say that I KNOW she rarely, if it all fakes orgasm!

Sure she might not fake.. I'm not saying that she is.. all I'm saying is that women who never ever initiate sex.. and who withhold sex from their H... and pretend to orgasm within 5 min.. are full of crap... just impossible..