did you ex's ever came back to you? any stories out there?

kristinabopp

My ex came back..but a long time after we had been broken up. I pretty much adored him and doted on him, he was distance and I got the feeling he wanted to be single. After 3.5 years we broke up.

I dated a lot, then met another guy that was much better, and fell in love.

My ex came back about a year maybe after we broke up, though he did stay in contact with me. He would say little things about getting together, meeting up, but I was just done. After I had been with my new guy for awhile the ex told me how much he loved me, missed me, wrote songs about me, messed up. Basically he told me everything a ex would want to hear.

But it was too late. Sometimes, in the moment, your world really does seem to end. I know mine did. But you make it through, you heal, and you fall in love again. :love:

My ex came back..but a long time after we had been broken up. I pretty much adored him and doted on him, he was distance and I got the feeling he wanted to be single. After 3.5 years we broke up.

I dated a lot, then met another guy that was much better, and fell in love.

My ex came back about a year maybe after we broke up, though he did stay in contact with me. He would say little things about getting together, meeting up, but I was just done. After I had been with my new guy for awhile the ex told me how much he loved me, missed me, wrote songs about me, messed up. Basically he told me everything a ex would want to hear.

But it was too late. Sometimes, in the moment, your world really does seem to end. I know mine did. But you make it through, you heal, and you fall in love again. :love:

Yeah, good story!! A happy ending, even if it wasnt with your ex...

Yeah, good story!! A happy ending, even if it wasnt with your ex...

Thanks for posting the story!! I love it-!!! Gives me some hope :o)

• Author

wow. time goes too slow for us.. im still in grief about my ex. i miss him so much.. i just hope he realize what he did.. and come back.. but i really dont think he will come back though.. and im mad because of that...

BB what do u mean..

sorry, just venting. i was used by a depressed girl who never dealt with a breakup from a 4 year relationship so she rebounded by using me for sex.

sorry, just venting. i was used by a depressed girl who never dealt with a breakup from a 4 year relationship so she rebounded by using me for sex.

Hey Banana, chin up! It will get better :) I was a rebound too and it really does suck. But at least I now know to AVOID people like that in the future, only way is up, onto bigger and better things!

~twinkle x

Hey Banana, chin up! It will get better :) I was a rebound too and it really does suck. But at least I now know to AVOID people like that in the future, only way is up, onto bigger and better things!

~twinkle x

Thanks. I truly hope..

• Author

ouch. im so sorry BB. just leave it up to karma and time.. good luck to you. we have LS, people are here to listen to you.. :)

ouch. im so sorry BB. just leave it up to karma and time.. good luck to you. we have LS, people are here to listen to you.. :)

I know. I've vented in multiple threads and this community has been VERY supportive. I don't think of her much anymore as I'm beginning the healing process, but when I have a down... ie think of her... it's bad... :(

• Author

i know. im doing the same, im here in LS everyday. but oh well, who knows whats gonna happen next.. at least we have LS, my friends barely listen to me. like, if i tell them about this they get tired.. im so glad i found LS. because LS doesnt get tired of me. LOL.

Hey everyone....

Just wanted to post a hppy reunion story about one of my bestfriends...

Her and her husband have been married for a little over a year. (he has anger issues and she has communication issues)... So they had been arguing for about 3 months before Thanksgiving. The first of November he told her he needed some time apart to think, because he didnt know what to do, he was so unhappy... They seperated and he went to stay with a friend. It killed her but she respected his decision and gave him space, when he called she kept the communication short. She told him she loved him and wanted to make things work, and pretty much left it at that. She started going to see a counsler to better herself and try to resolve some of her problems.... Two weeks later right before Thanksgiving he came back.. Over Christmas his family came to visit and said how much she had changed and they were so happy for her ect... The bad part is he hadnt, he still had anger issues and didnt knwo how to deal with them, so they spilt again two weeks ago.....He walked out again.... This time, she again, she let him leave, didnt chace after him.. She yook all the steps as if it was over, because we all thought it was... She came to visit me for a week with out telling him (we live 4 states apart), he found out and wasnt to happy... Anyway, to make a long story short.. When she was her he text her they needed to talk. She responded back, ok when I get home.. When she got home last night, he had candles lit everywhere, appologized for his crazy actions, said he cant live without her and is willing to get on medication and couseling to work things out..... :D YAY, for them .

Ex boyfriend and I broke up 5 times. (all him breaking up with me)

FIRST TIME

We were together for 11 months at first then he broke up with me 2 days before my birthday because he "cant give me what i need out of a relationship".

45 days of NC later ...he texts me "this is harder then i thought it would be" "i really regret my decision" "im the man for you" blah blah blah

SECOND TIME

We get back together, but its tough...6 months later he breaks up with me again "I dont see you in my future".

3 weeks later " Your the only thing i see in my future, i love you so much and I am getting better...i was just afraid of not being good enough for you"

THIRD TIME

We are together for just 1 month after that and he says that "he cant do this anymore" too which i say "fine".

2 weeks later we are back to hooking up and going out again.

FOURTH TIME

We are together for another month and when i told him its either all or nothing and invited him over to my sisters he said "im not ready" so i said fine then i guess we are not going to go anywhere then and he said "you need more then i can give you" I said that it was ridiclous seeing as tho what i need is not very demanding and he is simply unwilling..we broke up.

4 weeks go by and on my birthday he contacts me trying to get back in. I try and not go back, but i give in and go and visit him. I told him this is the very LAST time. (haha)

FIFTH TIME!!!!

It lasted 2 months this time, and he broke up with me 3 days before christmas because he "wanted to do whats best for us".

Fast forward to today...its been about 6 weeks and he has tried to get me back on the 5th week...but i said flat out NO. Im staying strong this time. Reading over this timeline I cant beleive how stupid i was to stay with involved with this mess. He never gave me enough time to properly heal and thats why it was easier for him to weasel his way back into my life.

• Author

sunrae & silverstar: wow, how i wish that will happen to me.. i can only wish.. and i have a little hope in my heart/mind.. i can only daydream and stuff like that. :( theres like no minute that i didnt miss him. coz i miss him like every minute/hour/day! *sigh* i can only hope. :(

I had a ex want to comeback about 5 years ago. It took her almost 2 years to decide this. I did date other women during this two years. I still had feelings for her, and cared for her, but it was not like what it used to be. She emailed me out of the blue one day, and told me she woud like to see me. I told her we will spend the day together, and see what it is like. We had a good time, and I told her I am going to contine having fun, and I will contact you soon so we can talk. I did call her about 2x a week. I thought about it for a few weeks. During this time she started calling me, texting me, and telling me she wants to start having sex again.

I told her it meant a lot to me that she wants to return, but after 2 years of no contact, and me giving you the space you wanted. I have moved on.

If she did this 6 months earlier I would have went back to her.

MySweetie'sGone
I had a ex want to comeback about 5 years ago. It took her almost 2 years to decide this. I did date other women during this two years. I still had feelings for her, and cared for her, but it was not like what it used to be. She emailed me out of the blue one day, and told me she woud like to see me. I told her we will spend the day together, and see what it is like. We had a good time, and I told her I am going to contine having fun, and I will contact you soon so we can talk. I did call her about 2x a week. I thought about it for a few weeks. During this time she started calling me, texting me, and telling me she wants to start having sex again.

I told her it meant a lot to me that she wants to return, but after 2 years of no contact, and me giving you the space you wanted. I have moved on.

If she did this 6 months earlier I would have went back to her.

Amazing isn't it?

Here we go. Most of you are probably going to wish I was your ex.

I was the ex that went back after almost a year. She'd moved on by then, but apparently she still had feelings for me. At first, I respected her wishes to be left alone, but she'd call me and tell me she loves me at night but deny it the next day. It made me think there was something there and I decided to pursue. Eventually, I convinced her (after 3 months of persistence) to be with me and we started hanging out - and it started with her kissing me.

We pretty much spent a month as a couple - hanging out everyday, doing all the couple stuff. But a month later, she went distant and abused the fact that I loved her and felt guilty about breaking up with her earlier. She started drinking, smoking pot and just pretty much using me as a doormat. I finally went NC a month ago while she cried, telling me she wanted to be friends and that I was being a jackass. In my defence, it was unbelievably hard to be just a friend after she'd told me she loved me, spent a month with me, and suddenly decided to be just friends and do stupidity that she knew would bother me.

Maybe I deserved it, but if any of your exes come back, please don't treat them like crap - I'm sure the guilt and regret would cause more than enough damage.

Peace.