did you ex's ever came back to you? any stories out there?

kristinabopp

I found out today my ex started a Twitter page a couple months ago. She knows I dont have facebook so I couldnt see what she posts...so in some weird way I think she created a Twitter page just so I could read her twitts and I will become jealous about awesome her life is. LOL. Not falling for it loser!!! I have LS posts to read!

Im convinced my ex wants to hurt me every way possible. She is one of those people who love to see people suffer.

I'm hearing that! Sounds just like my ex!

-Ex has not reconciled with me, but he's said he misses me every day, checks my facebook daily to see the pix I put as my main profile pic, and that he still reaches over when he naps and is sad I'm not there. He referred to his condo as "our home." But in the next sentence he says it's too painful to date but he's moving on. Talk about mixed messages.

-Yes, we went about 5 months of no contact, then he emailed me asking how our dog was. He didn't ask about me, just the dog. I answered about the dog and he wrote back, "glad you both are doing well." That was odd.

-I suffered about 7 months before I realized I wanted him back. It wasn't until I dumped a super nice guy that I realized I wanted my ex back.

-No success story.

-Ex has not reconciled with me, but he's said he misses me every day, checks my facebook daily to see the pix I put as my main profile pic, and that he still reaches over when he naps and is sad I'm not there.

-I suffered about 7 months before I realized I wanted him back. .

So why aren't you together?

Ok I have a success story! :bunny::bunny::bunny::bunny: My ex and I talked tonight for like 3 hours straight and we've decided we're gonna get back together but takes things slowly this time. :love: So at this point, we're not together but we're rediscovering each other and trying to work out our past issues so this time will last forever.

• Like 1
  • Author

aaaaaaaaaaah! AERO! im so happy for yooooooooooooooou! <3 and jealous as well. haha :) goodluck~~!

Ok I have a success story! :bunny::bunny::bunny::bunny: My ex and I talked tonight for like 3 hours straight and we've decided we're gonna get back together but takes things slowly this time. :love: So at this point, we're not together but we're rediscovering each other and trying to work out our past issues so this time will last forever.

Hooray! Congrats, and best of luck to you! :)

Thanks kristinabopp and USMCHokie. I'm so happy right now and glad I never gave up on him. And good luck to everyone else. I guess love does conquer all in the end. :love::love::love:

Thanks kristinabopp and USMCHokie. I'm so happy right now and glad I never gave up on him. And good luck to everyone else. I guess love does conquer all in the end. :love::love::love:

Great...now I'm all jealous...:)

• Like 1
So why aren't you together?

He might have just told me those things so I would write back saying I still loved him, missed him too, and regretted leaving him(I do not regret leaving him b/c I grew from this experience) etc, so I could stroke his ego which would be enough closure for him to move on.

I'm not sure why we're not together, but I do live in Florida and he lives in Chicago currently. I'm moving to his home town in two weeks, which he visits once a month or so, so maybe we can talk through things then, not sure.....he may just be playing mind games.

What are your past issues you're going to work out? How long were you together and how long were you apart?

What are your past issues you're going to work out? How long were you together and how long were you apart?

We have trust issues on both ends for one, but we're slowly building our friendship back (the basis for a great relationship) before we get back together officially. Our biggest issue though was the fact that we were so far away from each other. But I think when you realize that you're happier with someone who is 900 miles away than you are with everyone within a 10 mile radius, you decide that all the effort you have to put into a LDR is worth everything. We were together for almost 6 months, broken up for almost 5 months, and then NC for 4 months. I think being NC gave us both time to think and see what we really wanted. We both dated other people, so neither one of us put our life on hold for the other, which I think was good. But in the end, we both were happier with each other and so here we are again. :love:

• Author

aaaaaaaah! omggggggggggg! im soooooooooo jealousss of all the people who were happy because theirr ex's came back!

prayingshecomesback

My ex never came back... And it has been 6 months in NC! But the best thing u can do is throw out all false hope and move on thinking they will never contact you or come back. You will heal faster. I've met some amazing girls and even though I think about my ex a lot, I believe I am so close to getting into another relationship that will make me forget about her arrogant rude selfish bitch of a person she was...

• Like 3
My ex never came back... And it has been 6 months in NC! But the best thing u can do is throw out all false hope and move on thinking they will never contact you or come back. You will heal faster. I've met some amazing girls and even though I think about my ex a lot, I believe I am so close to getting into another relationship that will make me forget about her arrogant rude selfish bitch of a person she was...

Kristina, he has a point here...although it's nice to hear stories about other people, it doesn't help you...all it will do is give you that false sense of hope that you're also an exception to the rule...

You will definitely find happiness in something other than your ex...you just have to be open to it...

• Author

USMCHokie: dont worry, i just like to hear both sides, negative or positive. im not really hoping for my ex to come back because i know for sure he doesnt give a *** about me.

thinking of every problems that i gave to my ex, i know for sure he is not coming back.

i feel/think like im the one who pushed him away and made him not like me anymore.. but idk.. i dont know whats on his head, but eventhough theres something at the back of my mind that says to wait for him or/hope, i know its more better to not hope anymore.. im realizing a lot of stuff, that if he ever comes back and ask for forgiveness, i feel like my mouth will say no, because im too embarrassed of what i cause to his family.. *like him about to runaway just because of me* i cant face his family anymore, im to shy and embarrassed. i feel like they are talking about me and everything and i dont like that, i also cant show my face to them because i know they dont like me.. only his aunt likes me.. so yea,i dont really know. but whatever you guys get my point. im not hoping, i just like to read stuff to make time go faster.

Kristina,

I know exactly what you mean about wanting to make time go faster...I probably spend way too much time on LS, but it's just a change of pace for me and I enjoy talking amongst everyone in this community. I will admit that reading certain stories will stir up my emotions...

However, don't blame yourself for any breakups...don't carry around that attitude that you pushed someone away...he left you...that's it...

USMCHokie: dont worry, i just like to hear both sides, negative or positive. im not really hoping for my ex to come back because i know for sure he doesnt give a *** about me.

thinking of every problems that i gave to my ex, i know for sure he is not coming back.

i feel/think like im the one who pushed him away and made him not like me anymore.. but idk.. i dont know whats on his head, but eventhough theres something at the back of my mind that says to wait for him or/hope, i know its more better to not hope anymore.. im realizing a lot of stuff, that if he ever comes back and ask for forgiveness, i feel like my mouth will say no, because im too embarrassed of what i cause to his family.. *like him about to runaway just because of me* i cant face his family anymore, im to shy and embarrassed. i feel like they are talking about me and everything and i dont like that, i also cant show my face to them because i know they dont like me.. only his aunt likes me.. so yea,i dont really know. but whatever you guys get my point. im not hoping, i just like to read stuff to make time go faster.

Yeah, I agree with USMCHokie, it's not best to dwell on hoping your ex returns, but to just move on with your life. If it's meant to be, you will be together in the end. I move on with my life when my ex and I broke up. I didn't forget him, but I didn't dwell on the fact that he may come back someday. Although it is nice he did. :love: But I do like this thread, because it's nice to hear good news every once and awhile and success stories. Makes life a little brighter.

Kristina,

I know exactly what you mean about wanting to make time go faster...I probably spend way too much time on LS, but it's just a change of pace for me and I enjoy talking amongst everyone in this community. I will admit that reading certain stories will stir up my emotions...

However, don't blame yourself for any breakups...don't carry around that attitude that you pushed someone away...he left you...that's it...

I agree with K. He left. He's broken.

And I love LS. :o so many good people here! :D

• Author

USMCHOKie: alright, i wont blame myself anymore, its useless, i cant do anything bout it so ill just go with the flooooOw.

aerogurl. yep i like reading ls, it makes life a little brighter and feel happy to those who have a successful story.

Bananaboat: i looove ls. its like my new book or diary!

congrats aerogurl!!!, let me ask you something, when you were dating the other guy, did you ever tell your ex you didn't love him anymore? or that you guys were not going to get back together?

• Author

Omfg!! I have an update!!!

My ex just called me today! Hes phone was unknow and at first i picked up and no one is answering, the 2nd one he whispered i miss you and hang up, the 3rd one he said *dont hang up* and we started talking, he was crying and saying that he cant stop thinking about me and he still has feelings for me and he just keeps crying and telling me that he should have never called me because he doesnt want to hurt me,but he really want to hear my voice, he needs to hear my voice. :(

i dont know!!!i looooove him so much! But i dont know if he will ever call me back again. Coz i told him that only call me back, when you want to come back to me, not just to be friends.! Aarrrrggghhhhhhhhh!

• Like 2

Oh wow, that's an interesting development...crazy how these kinds of things just happen out of nowhere, eh...?

At least you responded correctly...don't bite on breadcrumbs...good on ya...

• Author

USMCHOKIE! i know right!! i didnt expect that he will call at this time! coz i was actually reading some LS and was chatting with my friend. i told him that i dont want us to be friends, i want us to be more than that. so i dont know if he will call me again though. :(

he said he thinks its best for me and him to move on and he think were not meant to be, and i told him,what do u know about meant to be? i dont believe in forever anymore, i dont believe in meant to be anymore. u dont say those stuff because u dont know ur future, u dont know and u never know and then he kept crying more. ugh! my baby is crying, i dont like him crying!

USMCHOKIE! i know right!! i didnt expect that he will call at this time! coz i was actually reading some LS and was chatting with my friend. i told him that i dont want us to be friends, i want us to be more than that. so i dont know if he will call me again though. :(

he said he thinks its best for me and him to move on and he think were not meant to be, and i told him,what do u know about meant to be? i dont believe in forever anymore, i dont believe in meant to be anymore. u dont say those stuff because u dont know ur future, u dont know and u never know and then he kept crying more. ugh! my baby is crying, i dont like him crying!

Take to a listen to Five for Fighting's new single, Chances. I don't know if you're into them at all, but it is a great song about just what you're talking about...I've been listening to it nonstop...:o

Omfg!! I have an update!!!

My ex just called me today! Hes phone was unknow and at first i picked up and no one is answering, the 2nd one he whispered i miss you and hang up, the 3rd one he said *dont hang up* and we started talking, he was crying and saying that he cant stop thinking about me and he still has feelings for me and he just keeps crying and telling me that he should have never called me because he doesnt want to hurt me,but he really want to hear my voice, he needs to hear my voice. :(

i dont know!!!i looooove him so much! But i dont know if he will ever call me back again. Coz i told him that only call me back, when you want to come back to me, not just to be friends.! Aarrrrggghhhhhhhhh!

Wow, that's crazy, but I think you did the right thing in telling him not to call unless he's sure he wants to be more than friends again since that's what you want. Never settle for less than you want, that's something I've learned. But obviously he misses you, and maybe he's just scared of going down that past road again, it can happen. Maybe he'll call back, maybe he won't, but in the meantime you need to still be willing to move on with your life until he calls and tells you straight out that he made a mistake, wants you back, and will work his butt off to have you as his girlfriend again. If that happens, then you have to then decide if he's really interested in working things out or if he's just saying all of that to get your attention for a little bit.