Tiger's mistresses

yep, she's done.... 100% D-O-N-E

has contacted a big shot Divorce Attorney in California (they have a home there, or as Tiger calls it, "a Love Shack"... see what I did there?)

she will start at seeking half, $500 miiiiiiillllllllliiiiiiioooooon, which means what, only $200 miiiiiiillllllllliiiiiiiiiooooooon? poor thing, what will she ever do? food stamps? goodwill?

• Author
yep, she's done.... 100% D-O-N-E

has contacted a big shot Divorce Attorney in California (they have a home there, or as Tiger calls it, "a Love Shack"... see what I did there?)

she will start at seeking half, $500 miiiiiiillllllllliiiiiiioooooon, which means what, only $200 miiiiiiillllllllliiiiiiiiiooooooon? poor thing, what will she ever do? food stamps? goodwill?

I heard that she was going to see an attorney but I haven't heard that it was official yet.

I don't think she's got much choice.. with the medias constantly covering the stories.. the mistresses all over ... what they say...etc...

Enough is enough... I wouldn't stay one second..

Tiger is so stupid! He could have saved his self headaches by just hiring "hookers" who have sense enough to keep their mouth shut! Oh well, maybe he will have some meet him and his friends out at sea as he sails his yacht off into the sunset.:D

• Author
Tiger is so stupid! He could have saved his self headaches by just hiring "hookers" who have sense enough to keep their mouth shut! Oh well, maybe he will have some meet him and his friends out at sea as he sails his yacht off into the sunset.:D

Even hookers are not safe as far as secrecy is involved.. (Ashley Dupree I think it was)... not when you're bigger than nature (like Tiger) you can't make that kind of 'mistake'.. he should have stayed single...

I very much doubt he will be near other women for a while.. I think he got burned .. and yes he was stupid to think he could get away with soooo many women...

Just think how long it will be before he can even have sex again. His wife sure isn't going to give him any and the press is watching his every move. He will soon be known as "Tiger Blueballs".

• Author
Just think how long it will be before he can even have sex again. His wife sure isn't going to give him any and the press is watching his every move. He will soon be known as "Tiger Blueballs".

I'm not too worried.. he'll find a way.. he's got buddies.. who can take girls with them.. and bring them to Tiger.. when there's a will.. there's a way... with all the money he has..

plus once he gets his divorce.. who cares about the papparazzi.. he will be free to sleep with any woman he wants..

methink he will get back with Rachel.. ;)

It sounds like Tiger has a huge sexual appetite.I don't think he can control it. Like Lizzie stated I am sure he has friends that would be more than willing to set him up. I think it is for the best that they get a divorce and he is free to do as he pleases and Elin can find someone new to love and hopefully love her back in the way she needs it.

Yeah I think it's best they divorce too. I can't see Tiger changing his stripes and he has too many options. I'm sure Elin won't have any problems either with her looks and Tiger's money.

Yeah I think it's best they divorce too. I can't see Tiger changing his stripes and he has too many options. I'm sure Elin won't have any problems either with her looks and Tiger's money.

I'm in......

Who ya telling ?.. you mean she would know when you were in .. :laugh:

oh, she would know when I was "in".....

wait, Tiger was a black guy. Never mind. I'd probably rattle around in there like a dinner bell

I don't think he will get back with any ONE person after the divorce. (If he waits until after the divorce.) It's obvious, he's not interested in one person.